Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay golden rule

Essay golden rule

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Free golden rule Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe com

Essay golden rule

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
The Golden Rule | College Essays About family, friends, school, self

A Point of View: Does atheism have to be anti-religious? Share this with Facebook. Share this with Twitter. Share this with Messenger. Share this with Messenger. Share this with. These are external links and golden, will open in a new window. Share this with Facebook. Share this with Messenger. Share this with Messenger. Share this with Twitter.

Share this with Pinterest. Share this with WhatsApp. Share this with LinkedIn. These are external links and will open in a new window. Essays! Close share panel. We tend to understand atheism as a war between religion and science - but in earlier times atheism was both more complex and essay golden rule, more rich, says philosopher John Gray. In recent years we've come to think of atheism as an evangelical creed not unlike Christianity. An atheist, we tend to assume, is someone who thinks science should be the custom nursing, basis of our beliefs and golden, tries to good leadership qualities essay convert others to this view of things. In the type of atheism that's making the most noise today, religion is golden, a primitive theory of how the world works - an intellectual error without human value, which we'd be better without. But this isn't the only kind of atheism. History shows that atheism can have a complexity that reaches well beyond our currently dominant version.

Though many today seem unaware of the fact, by no means all atheists have wanted to convert others to unbelief. Some have actually been friendly to dental religion. Nor have atheists in the past always turned to science for inspiration. There have been many varieties of atheism. That this has been so shouldn't be surprising. In itself, atheism is a purely negative position.

An atheist - and here I speak as one myself - is anybody who doesn't rely on an idea of God. Of course there are different ideas of God, but in western cultures the deity is understood as a divine mind that is essay rule, all-knowing, all-powerful and all-loving. Important! Atheists reject this idea, or simply don't need it. But that's all they have in common. Atheism has gone with a wide diversity of world-views and values. Among many atheists who differ from the present crop, let's look at two in particular. A Point of View is usually broadcast on Fridays on Radio 4 at 20:50 BST and essay rule, repeated Sundays 08:50 BST John Gray is a political philosopher and author of dental hygienist cover False Dawn: The Delusions of essay golden Global Capitalism. Good Leadership Essay! Consider the early 19th Century Italian Giacomo Leopardi. Known chiefly for his exquisite verse, Leopardi was also a highly original thinker, who in his Zibaldone - a hodge-podge of thoughts, some 4,500 handwritten pages long - produced a penetrating analysis of modern life. Brought up in a small hill-town to be a good Catholic by golden rule, his father, an old-fashioned country nobleman who still wore a sword, Leopardi became an atheist in his teens.

For Leopardi, the universe was made of matter that obeyed physical laws. Humans were animals that had come into to write, the world and acquired self-awareness by chance. Writing before Darwin, he didn't acquire this view of things from science, but from reading the classics and observing the life around him. Leopardi never renounced this uncompromising materialism. But at the same time he defended religion, which he regarded as an illusion that was necessary for human happiness. If the modern world rejected traditional faiths, Leopardi believed, it would only be to take up others that were more harmful.

He was not particularly fond of essay golden Christianity, whose claim to be a revelation for all of humankind he believed had led to intolerance. Man was happier before Christianity, he wrote, than after it. But the alternative to Christianity, in modern times, was what he called the barbarism of reason - secular creeds like Jacobinism in revolutionary France, which aimed to remake the world by force. These political religions would be even more intolerant than Christianity, Leopardi believed, and if you consider the stories, history of the essay rule, 20th Century, he was surely right. Leopardi favoured the Catholicism in essays which he'd been brought up as the best available illusion. But he didn't return to religion himself. Essay Golden Rule! He spent his short life - born in 1798, he died in 1837 - reading and writing, acquiring short-sightedness and creative stories to write about, a hunchback from spending so much time in his father's library.

Sickly and poor most of the essay golden, time, his principal human attachments were with a married woman and a male friend in whose house he died. He didn't share the illusions he believed were necessary to creative about happiness, and much of his poetry has a melancholy tone. Yet he doesn't seem to have to been unhappy. His final hours were spent tranquilly dictating the rule, closing lines of one of his most beautiful poems. A quite different type of atheism was the driving force in the life of the essayist and novelist Llewelyn Powys. Born in 1884 as one of 11 children of a Somerset parson, two of whom - John Cowper Powys and Theodore Powys - also became well known writers, Llewelyn rejected the important essay, Christianity of rule his father with a fierce passion.

Like Leopardi, he was a convinced materialist. Unlike Leopardi, he believed humankind would on the whole be better off if it renounced religion. But he didn't deny that religion contained something of stories to write about value. Sometimes, of an essay rule, early Sunday morning, he wrote, I would enter the old grey church to essay relationships take the sacrament. Essay Golden! And as I knelt with bowed head to partake of the custom, beautiful, antique ritual I would try to conceive what inner secret the wild rumour held… I would feel half-inclined to golden believe also. Why not? As Powys saw it, the wild rumour of Christianity was like all religion - a response to important essay the fact of golden rule mortality. For most of his adult life, he lived with death near at hand.

In 1909, he learnt that he was suffering from tuberculosis. Important Essay! At a time when antibiotic treatment was not yet available, it was a disease that could easily be fatal. In fact Powys lived on another 30 years, never free of sickness, but determined to make the best of a life that would always be in danger. Entering a Swiss sanatorium in essay golden 1910 for just over a year, he used his time there to throw off the timid morality in which he had been reared. Risking his health, he enjoyed many erotic encounters with other inmates. In a diary he kept, he recorded a haemorrhage that almost killed him, marking the episode in his own blood. As he wrote later in a memoir of his illness: Presently, with the pretty egotism of youth, I dipped my fountain pen into the basin at my bedside and scratched a red cross on friendship important essay, my diary, a cross such as a tramp might have made who could not sign his name, and golden, yet who wanted to record some important event in his wayfaring. Jrr Tolkien Essays! A month later, when he had recovered, he was once again risking his life in dalliances with fellow patients. In 1914, Powys left for East Africa, where he spent five years working with one of his brothers as a sheep farmer.

The harsh realities of life in the bush fortified his brand of atheism. Writing after his return, he declared that Africa laps up the life-blood of rule all the leadership qualities essay, delicate illusions that have for so long danced before the eyes of men and golden rule, made them happy. Jrr Tolkien! Truth alone is left alive. What was suspected in essay Europe is made plain here… the surface is jrr tolkien essays, everything, underneath is nothing. He wasn't disconcerted at this discovery. He was clear that human life had no intrinsic meaning or purpose, but that only made him all the more determined to rule savour the sensation of being alive. As a freelance writer he was never financially secure and often hard-up. But accompanied in hygienist cover later years by his devoted partner Alyse Gregory he travelled widely, visiting the West Indies, Palestine, America and Capri, among other places. Powys chose to live as a hedonist. Always close to death, he aimed to heighten the golden, sensation of life.

He attached as much importance to the contemplation of landscape and wild animals as he did to sexual pleasure. His essays are full of images of natural beauty - a hare drinking from a small pond, fox cubs playing at dawn on friendship essay, the Dorset cliffs. A week before he died of a perforated ulcer in rule Switzerland in December 1939, he wrote to school a friend: I have had a happy life for half a century in sunshine. Rule! The two atheists I've discussed were very different from one another. Where Leopardi accepted a godless universe with tranquil resignation, Powys embraced it with exultant joy. But for both of them, religion was much more than an outdated theory. If Leopardi believed religion of one sort or another was beneficial for human happiness, Powys valued religion as a kind of poetry, which fortified the human spirit in the face of death.

But each of these atheists was also very different from most of the unbelievers of recent years. The predominant strand of contemporary unbelief, which aims to admission essays convert the essay rule, world to a scientific view of things, is only one way of living without an idea of God. It's worth looking back to other kinds of atheism, far richer and subtler than the version we're familiar with, that aren't just evangelical religion turned upside down. We asked for good your comments. Here is golden rule, a selection of those received: My late husband for most of his life regarded himself as an atheist. He was an engineer working in hygienist cover the defence field. Whilst he regarded his view as being the correct view, he always and without exception respected the right of others to hold a different view. Perhaps this attitude should be expressed in all religions and avoid many of the religion-based problems seen in rule the world today. In his latter months (he died of cancer last year) he changed his view and dental cover letter, found a faith - as often happens when people are seriously ill.

I'm an atheist, though I do like to believe that this isn't all to our life. Our body goes back to the earth/nutrients it came from when we die but what of our 'soul' or personality. It boggles my mind thinking of our universe and what we still don't know. Essay Rule! Though I don't believe in any God and have no appreciation for people who twist the stories and teachings of their faith to hurt or abuse anything they don't agree with I'm not against religions. I'm always willing to creative stories to write about listen and learn from other beliefs and views.

Some people find peace in 'finding' and loving their God and I can completely appreciate that. I just can't stand the twisted sides of some religions where it is the 'human' aspect that spreads hate, intolerance and bigotry. I think everyone should be allowed to believe in essay what they want as long as their actions as a result harm no one. Please don't forget that you only hear the noisy atheists. Atheism is an absence of on family belief, therefore there is nothing to say. I suspect the vast majority of atheists go about their daily lives never thinking of essay rule their atheism still less talking about it.

As much as I don't like the label, Atheism is simply the rejection of a claim that god/gods exist. It's very important to note, this isn't the exact opposite position, which is to believe there isn't a god, or gods. Creative Stories! For this reason, Theism is a belief system, and Atheism is not. Golden Rule! As a lifelong atheist, I think I was born without a God 'spot', I have no problem with the religious beliefs of others. In fact I sometimes envy them. It would be nice to creative stories to write believe there was something else after death. Essay Golden! It seems to good essay me that being an essay rule, atheist is an act of faith.

The universe is relationships, vast, and humans inhabit just one small planet. Golden Rule! To declare that nowhere out there are there beings that would match the definition of god must be an act of faith because it cannot be based on actual knowledge of the situation. To go further, that act of faith is in some ways greater than that of religious believers. Christians, and probably the members of other religions, tell of having felt they are in contact with god. It may happen often or it may be rare, but it helps to sustain their faith. However, the atheist can never hope to be contacted by essay, someone who says You're right, I don't exist, and their faith will never receive that sustaining support.

A Point of View is broadcast on Fridays on Radio 4 at 20:50 BST and repeated Sundays 08:50 BST. Essay Rule! Another 527 were injured as the hygienist letter, gunman fired on a concert - the worst US shooting in recent history.

Write My Essays Today -
The Golden Rule Essay - 679 Palabras | Cram

Holiday Essay Essays and essay, Research Papers. A holiday is qualities essay, a day designated as having special significance for golden, which individuals, a government, or a religious group have deemed that . observation is good leadership qualities, warranted. It is generally an official (more common) or unofficial observance of religious, national, or cultural significance, often accompanied by celebrations or festivities. Contents [hide] 1 Etymology 2 Regional meaning 2.1 Australia, Canada, UK 2.2 U.S.A. 3 Types of holiday (observance) 3.1 Religious holidays 3.2 Northern Hemisphere winter. Australia Day , Calendar of saints , Christmas 980 Words | 4 Pages. Devin Greenlaw 3/2/13 2nd Period Love the Holiday (Billie Holiday Report) Born Eleanora Fagan on April 7, 1915 in essay rule, . Philadelphia, PA; the amazing jazz vocalist never imagined she was going to become one of the biggest jazz musicians of all time. Rose Primarily in creative about, Baltimore, MD with her mother, Sady Fagan, who gave birth to Billie at the age of golden nineteen. Billie was raised primarily with her mother. Her father, believed to be Clarence Holiday who was a successful jazz musician himself, wasn’t. Benny Goodman , Billie Holiday , Jazz 900 Words | 3 Pages.

Golden Week Holiday – A Hope of Happiness. Golden Week Holiday – A Hope of custom nursing Happiness The golden week holiday in golden rule, China nowadays is the annual 7-day . holiday beginning around Oct 1st, the hygienist letter National Day. During the holiday people in China prefer to travel around the country or abroad to have them relaxed, away from the stressful work. However, years by essay rule years, what we have seen during this vacation is not fun and relaxation, which is expected at the beginning, but complaints about the nursing school crowds of people, cars stuck on the expressways, etc. As. Beijing , China Daily , Holiday 871 Words | 3 Pages. English: Holidays * I love the holidays . Rule! The nippy weather, smells of all that great food and the general merriment in the . atmosphere as everyone celebrates in his or her own way.

If you can look past the consumerism that’s saturated the season, then the holidays can really be a great time. Sydney In Sydney, the largest, oldest, and most beautiful of Australia's cities, the monumental doesn't figure prominently. There are no great pyramids, no historic ruins, no monuments or buildings that warrant. Australia Day , Culture , Egyptian pyramids 829 Words | 3 Pages. destinations such as Orlando” on the west coast. The good thing about these two destinations for families is friendship essay, that they were built to cater the needs of all . age-groups to rule, a complete satisfaction. One last group that I would like to include on dental cover letter, this essay (and I will leave-out probably a couple others because their numbers are not yet there but they are rising: the adrenaline-seekers and the explorers-of-the-far-away) is the group of people who enjoy culture, education and art even during their vacation. According to Jim , Beach , Holiday 1064 Words | 2 Pages. Culturally, Americans have a common trend; the golden celebration of holidays . Relationships! In most recent days, holidays have been condensed to a . festival of bargains, retail finds and materialistic trinkets.

We have reduced some of our most sacred holidays into giving and receiving gifts. Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving are just a few examples of how today’s society has skewed the true religious, diverse meaning of the holiday . The prime example would be Christmas. Christmas is supposed. Abraham Lincoln , Christianity , Christmas 1103 Words | 3 Pages. Topic: Planning Your Holiday General Purpose: To inform Specific Purposes: At the end of essay rule my speech, the audience will be able to plan . Stories About! their holidays efficiently. Central Idea: Planning ahead before going on essay golden rule, a holiday include setting a budget, reading up about the getaway destination and drawing up an itinerary, and packing light and right. I. Introduction A. Creative To Write About! Attention material: Vacation is fun. Who doesn’t love to golden, go on a vacation? It is a perfect way to stories, spend time with your loved. Holiday , Management , Travel 1160 Words | 4 Pages. ? HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SESSION 2014-15 . ENGLISH CLASS VIII 1. Golden! Read the supplementary reader ‘Robinson Crusoe’.

Make a Reading Passport (atleast 6 pages) Find out more about the stories author and golden rule, his works and write about it. Character sketch of to write about Robinson Crusoe My favourite character(from the golden rule book) Summary of the book . 2. Project Work (P.P.T) ROLL NO. Qualities! 1 TO 25 (Power Point Presentation) Topic –. Change , Holiday , Microsoft PowerPoint 391 Words | 3 Pages. ?WRITING AN ESSAY (See simplified example at the end) Intro: Actually state the question or title that you are going to answer Say what you . are going to golden rule, do: State that you will define the friendship key words and concepts That you will discuss the background to essay, the key concepts and major, relvant, opposing theories That you will weigh up the pros and cons, strengths and weaknesses, arguments for custom school admission, and against And state that you will then summarise the question, i.e “…in order to summarise and golden, amswer. Debate , Emotion , Essay 644 Words | 2 Pages. conclusion of the school year, I was desperate and frustrating and keep holding back my impression.So instead of walking around with my acquaintance, playing . games on the internet and watching televisions most of the time I used to read books, writing an essays to jrr tolkien essays, enhance my ideas, reviewing our upcoming lessons and essay golden, surfing in the internet but more valuable.

Perhaps I also do a household chores, drawing anime, and participate in tutorial in the computer and join barangay activities. This vacation I focus. Beach , Holiday , Holy Week 960 Words | 2 Pages. Argumentative Essay Social responsibility is an ideal topic for debate; there have been mixed results for dental hygienist, companies and individuals who have . pursued social responsibility. There is also the question of essay golden rule whether social responsibility should be motivated by good essay a perceived benefit.This type of golden rule essay is based on philosophical theories on the necessity of social responsibility backed up with facts about previous social responsibility efforts. Custom Nursing School! For example, an essay could be about golden, how giving support to disaster.

Essay , Essays , Qualitative research 555 Words | 3 Pages. Bankers Adda How to write Essay in SBI PO Exam? Dear readers, as you know that SBI PO 2014 Paper will also contain a Descriptive Test of . Dental Hygienist Cover! 50 marks (1 hour duration), which will consist of English Language Comprehension, Short Precis, Letter Writing Essay ). So, here we are presenting you How to write Essay ? and few points to essay rule, remember while writing an dental hygienist cover letter essay in golden, the exam, which will be important for upcoming SBI PO exam. How to write an leadership qualities essay ? 1. Analyze the prompt. Note exactly what. Essay , Jawaharlal Nehru , Linguistics 812 Words | 4 Pages. disquisition, monograph; More 2. formal an attempt or effort. a misjudged essay synonyms: attempt, effort, endeavor, try, venture, . trial, experiment, undertaking his first essay in telecommunications a trial design of essay rule a postage stamp yet to be accepted. verbformal verb: essay ; 3rd person present: essays ; past tense: essayed; past participle: essayed; gerund or present participle: essaying e?sa/ 1. attempt or try. essay a smile Origin late 15th century (as a verb in hygienist cover letter, the sense ‘test the. Definition , Essay , Gerund 608 Words | 4 Pages.

probably noticed, essay writing assignments can pop up in any class. An essay is a literary composition that expresses a . certain idea, claim, or concept and backs it up with supporting statements. It will follow a logical pattern, to include an essay rule introductory paragraph (make the claim), a body (support), and cover, a conclusion (summary of statements and support). English and literature teachers use them on essay golden rule, a regular basis, but essays are required in many other types of classes. Essay exams are also a. Abstraction , Essay , Fiction 876 Words | 3 Pages. BM 6105 Assignment BM 6105 Managing Change Assignment (3000 words) Essay Due on Monday 14th of January 2013 You are required to essay, write an . essay supported with reference to the academic literature that answers the following question: • You have recently been appointed to your first management post following graduation. You are keenly aware that as part of your management role you will be responsible for managing change and anticipate drawing on your BM 6105 studies to help you achieve success. Essay , Management , Organization 690 Words | 3 Pages. Semester 1, 2013 Assessment Task 2:Critical Essay IDEAS in MANAGEMENT Writing instructions and Marking Rubric This assessment task is . an ESSAY . The RMIT College of Business requires you to use a particular style of essay golden essay writing which involves both the way the essay is structured and the way that you acknowledge other people’s ideas used in dental hygienist cover letter, your work. Golden! The structuring of an essay is very clearly described in the RMIT Study and Learning Centre Essay Writing Skills Online Tutorial available.

Article , Citation , Critical thinking 807 Words | 3 Pages. their motivation was will determine if their act was moral or not. By betraying his own kin Momutu decided to give up his humanity, while on the other . hand, Amoo gave up his own freedom to essays, protect his family. Testing with success series The Essay Exam Organization and neatness have merit Before writing out the exam: Write down their key words, listings, etc, as they are fresh in your mind. Otherwise these ideas may be blocked (or be unavailable) when the time comes to write. African slave trade , Answer , Atlantic slave trade 857 Words | 4 Pages. such strategies as scanning, skimming, main ideas, contextual clues and inferences. Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of essay golden this subject, student will . Important Essay! be able to: 1. write summaries as well as process, comparison-contrast and cause-effect essays 2. apply basic grammatical concepts in writing 3. answer questions based on essay golden, academic texts 4. give oral presentations Textbook: 1. Daise, D., Norloff, C., and leadership qualities, Carne, P., (2011). Essay Golden! Q: Skills for dental cover, Success 4 : Reading and essay rule, Writing Oxford University. Cambridge , Essay , Latin 401 Words | 3 Pages. Centre for Language Study Pre-Sessional Course A 2013 WRITING TASK 4: Assessed Essay WRITING TASK 4 is your assessed essay . and you will need to essay relationships, write an essay of 1200-1400 words.

This is the same length as the essay in WRITING TASK 3. WRITING TASK 4 will form 80% of essay golden your mark for writing on good essay, the Pre-Sessional course. Please select a title from the list here: 1. Discuss the impact a particular theory has had on your area of study in terms of essay golden rule application, use and limitations. 2. Explain the custom nursing school essays problems. Citation , Essay , Marketing 1150 Words | 4 Pages. Name: Andrew Gordon Subject: Exp201, Professor Morales Summary Assignment Forerunners Sei Shonagon: Hateful Things Essay question: . Consider Sei Shonagon’s definition of the essay word ‘hate’ in friendship important essay, the Heian era. Is an opinion considered hostile if it focuses on honesty and transparency of a situation? “Hateful Things” is an opinionated extract from the essay golden rule book “Pillow Talk” written by Sei Shonagon. Pillow Talk is a collection of the lists, desires, poetry and dental cover letter, judgmental conversations by Shonagon. Sei. Essay , Heian period , Japan 1371 Words | 4 Pages. trying to essay rule, know everyone in essays, the class. After that here comes the big turn, homework and writing essays . I have never written an golden . Essay Relationships! essay in my life while I was living in India.

It was really hard for golden rule, me to write down our thought on the given assignment. My English is not good and grammar is worse. I was really afraid of writing, I didn’t want to tell anyone. I missed my first essay due date and even second essay due date. After some days Mrs. Danielo called me in her office during office hours. She told. Academic term , College , Essay 1524 Words | 4 Pages. symbols which can be understood and manipulated by someone who is culturally literate.

Second, being literate can mean having knowledge or competence. For . example, we speak of people being computer literate or politically literate. For your first essay , try to focus on a moment or a period in your life when you realized the nursing significance of being literate in this fashion. Essay! Did you have trouble using a computer to register for jrr tolkien, classes? Did you fit into a subculture because you learned to speak its. Essay , Knowledge , Literacy 1120 Words | 4 Pages. stories, news articles, and especially essays begin with good hooks because a writer is often judged within the first few sentences. Just as . the rule news tries to friendship important, stimulate our fears by announcing a “danger in essay rule, our water supply,” a writer must try to bring the nursing admission essays reader from his or her world into essay rule the world of the essay . This is done with a few choice words at the beginning of the essay : the infamous hook. It is not easy to think of essay on family how to make someone want to read an essay rule essay about a novel. Nursing! It’s not even easy to. Essay , Good and golden, evil , Human 609 Words | 3 Pages.

Narrative Essays : To Tell a Story There are four types of essays : Exposition - gives information about various topics to . the reader. Jrr Tolkien Essays! Description - describes in rule, detail characteristics and traits. Argument - convinces the to write about reader by demonstrating the rule truth or falsity of custom nursing a topic. Narrative - tells a story, usually from one person’s viewpoint. A narrative essay uses all the story elements - a beginning and golden, ending, plot, characters, setting and dental hygienist letter, climax - all coming together to complete the. A Story , Essay , Essays 1444 Words | 5 Pages. Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing written from an author's personal point of view, but the definition is vague, overlapping with . those of an golden article, a pamphlet and a short story. Essays can consist of a number of elements, including: literary criticism, political manifestos, learned arguments, observations of daily life, recollections, and reflections of the good author.

Almost all modern essays are written in prose, but works in verse have been dubbed essays (e.g. Alexander Pope's. Alexander Pope , Essay , Essays 1053 Words | 4 Pages. My ideal vacation would have to star with the weather being nice and warm. The place I would like my ideal vacation to essay golden, be on creative stories to write about, a sandy beach with no parents to . be annoying and boss me around. I would take a couple of my really good friends that I hang out with all the time. Essay Rule! It wouldn’t have to plan anything on this trip or have to jrr tolkien, book anything it would all be ready to go. The food and everything we need would not cost a penny.

The hotel we would be staying at would be a five star resort and the. Friendship , Holiday , Holidays 2460 Words | 6 Pages. A Never Forgotten Vacation The scorching hot sun was beating down on my bare pale skin, the rule warm light breeze gently brushed through my blonde hair and . the cool, shimmery, turquoise water soothed my skin. The smell of coconuts and friendship important essay, pina coladas whirled in from the snack bar and the fresh salty air made my whole body calm and relaxed. This is just how the rule vacation of my lifetime would start and It would soon be my favorite place in essay, the world to visit. My vacation in Mexico brought many exciting. Experience , Holiday 1363 Words | 3 Pages. How to essay, Add 300 Words to Your Essay in 15 Minutes. How to Add 300 Words to Your Essay in 15 Minutes Here’s the good leadership qualities problem: you’ve typed a page or so, which amounts to about 250 words or . thereabouts. And now you’re staring at the blank piece of paper, thinking the following thoughts: • • • Why do I have to write this stupid essay ? ! I’m not even a Writing major – why do I have to golden, do this? Why can’t the word requirement be one page?

What, there’s not enough out there in the world for my professor to read? • When am I ever going to finish this? Hey. 2000s American television series , Caroline Botelho , Essay 1761 Words | 6 Pages. at Cram.com Upgrade | Hi Iamsiddha. Get Access to essay on family relationships, StudyMode.com - Complete Your Registration Now. Essay! StudyMode - Premium and Free Essays , . Term Papers Book Notes Essays Book Notes AP Notes Citation Generator More Essay On Eye Donation Wikipedia Essays and Term Papers Search Advanced Search Documents 1 - 20 of good qualities 47 Laser Eye Surgery Research essay Laser eye surgery Laser eye surgery The eye is the essay golden rule organ of sight. Essay On Family! It is used in rule, almost everything we do, from playing sport to nursing essays, reading.

Critical theory , Essay , Essays 1151 Words | 6 Pages. words holiday or vacation have related meanings in different English-speaking countries and continents, but will usually refer to one of the . following activities or events: A general leave of golden absence from a regular occupation for leadership qualities essay, rest or recreation A specific trip or journey for the purposes of recreation / tourism Official or unofficial observances of golden religious/national/cultural/other significance, often accompanied by good essay celebrations or festivities (public/religious holiday ) A holiday or vacation. Australia Day , Calendar of saints , Employment compensation 1149 Words | 5 Pages. edu/Portals/5/core_curriculum_outcomes_clayton.pdf Paper Requirements: Essays : Students will write a total of six essays . of approximately 500-750 words each, including a rhetorical reading response, a documented paper, and a final exam essay . Essays should be typed and double-spaced, no font larger than 12, with 1margins, using MLA format, and essay golden rule, students must turn in their rough drafts along with the finished papers. In most cases, essays will be based upon readings, and must include a Works Cited page. Academia , Clayton State University , Essay 1286 Words | 5 Pages.

The lady that sings the creative about blues was known as Billie Holiday or Lady Day to many. Billie Holiday was the greatest female jazz singer . in American history. Billie started out as a young girl who, like her idols of Bessie Smith and Louis Armstrong turned whatever material she was given into essay rule a piece of art of to write her own. Billie Holiday stated “I hate straight singing. Golden! I have to change a tune to my own way of doing it.

That’s all I know.” Billie Holiday sang as if she knew her music had so much emotional. Abel Meeropol , Benny Goodman , Billie Holiday 1030 Words | 3 Pages. American holidays are strikingly different in origin and show surprising similarities in dental letter, the manner of their celebration. No matter what the . holiday's origin is, they all seem to be the same thing. A holiday has simply become, for most Americans, a day off from work, though some (for example, Thanksgiving and Christmas) retain some individuality. The major holidays in the USA are: New Year's Day, January, 1st: People stay awake until after midnight on December 31st to watch the golden rule Old Year out. Christmas , Halloween , Holiday 999 Words | 3 Pages. |Earned Points | |Content (40) |40 . | | | |* The essay addresses all areas of the stories to write essay assignment thoroughly. Essay Rule! | | | |* Content includes excellent details. | . Clear , Clearing , Description 362 Words | 3 Pages. as well as a tourist, I have some idea would like to share with you on the below page, to custom nursing school, discuss what is the major advantages and disadvantages of a hotel . which situated right in the heart of commercial center of Hong Kong as everyone knows – The Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay Hotel. It is situated in Causeway Bay MTR metro station which nearby one of a biggest shopping mall as well as a landmarks in Hong Kong – Times Square, SOGO, Etc.

Since there is many world famous brand flagship store surround. Hampton Inn , Holiday Inn , Hong Kong Island 1213 Words | 3 Pages. Arthur Reed ? Case Study In this essay , I am going to discuss the staff management problem Arthur Reed faces every summer. Arthur Reed, a . supervisor at the Blue Grocery Stores, has an essay golden issue with hiring temporary workers in sufficient numbers to cover the sick and vacationing workers for the summer months. As warehouse supervisor in charge of two shifts on essay on family relationships, the shipping dock, Arthur usually manages to run the shifts smoothly every year except in the summer months. During the golden rule summer months, Arthur.

Employment agency , Holiday , Management 972 Words | 3 Pages. ? Operations Management Research in essay, Cosmos Holidays Organization Executive Summary Operations management is certainly not an essay easy task at good . the same time not an essay rule impossible one. Some of the on family organizations manage their operations exceptionally while some mismanage. In most of the organizations some of its operations are good while some of them are bad. This paper reveals the operations management in Cosmos Holidays Organization. The operational areas in which the organization is golden, good and the ones. Christmas controversy , Customer , Customer service 2227 Words | 7 Pages. Buscemi Essay #3 Rough Draft An essay is jrr tolkien essays, a creative written piece in which the rule author uses different styles such as . Friendship! diction, tone, pathos, ethos or logos to communicate a message to golden rule, the reader using either a personal experience, filled with morals and parables, or a informative text filled with educational terms.

Educational terms could mean the usage of complicated and elevated words or simply information you would get in jrr tolkien, schools. Some authors, such as Cynthia Ozick, claim that an essay has no. Essay , Essays , Rhetoric 1439 Words | 4 Pages. way people spend their free time changed over the years? | Holidays | * What do you do when you have a holiday ? * Who . Essay! do you usually spend holiday with? * Where do you like to spend your holidays ? Why? * Can you describe a typical day in nursing school admission essays, your holidays ? * Why are holidays and important to you? * If you could take a holiday anywhere in essay rule, the world, where would you go? Why? * What do people usually do during holidays and in your town? | Places to go in your free time | *. 2000 albums , 2007 singles , Change 748 Words | 3 Pages. ?Practice Essay This writing exercise will help your instructor discover who you are as a writer. The essay will be used to . help you identify your strengths and weaknesses as a writer, and to write, it wil allow the instructor the opportunity to identify grammatical, stylistic, and mechanical problems specific to each student. Do not fret over the idea that grammar, style, and golden rule, mechanics will be evaluated in this assignment. This writing exercise is merely one way to take a look at any particular patterns. Academia , Composition studies , Essay 1153 Words | 4 Pages.

the union in relation to additional contributions when hiring temporary staff and continue to offer the holidays without a plan. This does not . solve the problem and affect the production of the company. The other course of action is to implement the measures listed below and to custom nursing admission, help improve the situation of the company. The most important thing is to make employees understand that the holidays are a right enjoyed as such, but it is the discretion of the company to give your best convenience . Affect , Employment , Holiday 790 Words | 3 Pages. ? Unit 1 – Lesson 1 Holidaying P.37 4th year A/ Complete the spidergram with holiday activities that Tunisians like. B/ Use the . information in the table (page37) to complete the following paragraph: Children like visiting friends more than adults, ranking it their 3rd choice, ………… adults placed it 6th. Essay Golden Rule! Staying at home is a …………………..activity for the adults. Qualities! ………………, it is not much fun for the children who rank it 9th among things they would like to do. Essay Golden Rule! . children and jrr tolkien, adults. Following , Holiday , Holidays 327 Words | 3 Pages. Here's My Essay : What I Did During My Weeklong Summer Vacation Thursday, July 18, 2013 I learned the art of stickin’ around during my . recent week off from golden work. Friendship Important! Usually, when I take vacation time during the summer, it’s so that my family and I can take a trip somewhere.

Last year, for example, we Sullivans disappeared from Sanford for ten days and rule, visited family and dental hygienist cover, friends in rule, North Carolina, Virginia and Philadelphia and even spent an good qualities afternoon in rule, New York City. In our house, that’s. Holiday , Playground slide , Sanford, Maine 1184 Words | 4 Pages. CAT Revision Schedule - May 2013 MONDAY 29-Apr TUESDAY 30-Apr WEDNESDAY 1-May Public Holiday LABOUR DAY THURSDAY 2-May FRIDAY 3-May . SATURDAY 4-May SUNDAY 5-May 6-May 7-May 8-May 9-May 10-May 11-May FFA CAT March 2012 FFM CAT March 2012 FFA CAT March 2012 FFA CAT March 2012 FAB CAT Jan 2013 MA2 CAT Jan 2013 (8.30am-12.00nn) (9.00am-4.00pm) (8.30am-10.30am) (9.00am-12.30pm) (8.30am-10.30am) (8.30am-10.30am) FFM CAT March 2012 FTX CAT July 2012 FTX CAT July 2012 FFA CAT July 2012 (8. Holiday , Week-day names 458 Words | 4 Pages. There will be two long (30-minute) essays on the College Board AP Art History Exam. Nursing Admission! In each case, you will have to compare two works of art of . your own choosing. Essay! One essay will require that you include an cover letter artwork from outside the golden rule European tradition in your selection. Choosing Works to Compare.

It is important to select appropriate works that will allow for thoughtful comparison and contrast. You might want to take note of creative to write works that relate to golden rule, some of the themes discussed earlier so that you have. Art , Art critic , Essay 1976 Words | 6 Pages. tight economy. Seasonality can be a factor in the instance of theme park vacation sales. Winter packages are less expensive than summer planned theme park . Dental! adventures.

Vacations close to rule, holidays are popular and good leadership, therefor more pricey. Many people are allotted vacation days from school and work around holidays so the number of potential buyers in essay golden, the market is jrr tolkien, increased around these calendar days. One particular factor that weighs heavily on supply is natural disasters. If the area surrounding. Arc elasticity , Consumer theory , Elasticity 838 Words | 3 Pages. friends. Today my group and I would like to act out essay a dialogue with the title VACATION.

Now before I start allow me to introduce my group that is Kiew, . Jrr Tolkien! Nabila and myself Hidayah Hidayah: (1st day of school after the golden summer holidays ) Hi kiew … Hi nabila … how was your holiday guys? kiew : It was great. My family went to Pulau Langkawi which is known as the jewel of relationships Kedah. Essay Rule! We visited many tourist attractions. Some of my favourite spots are the Bird Park, The crocodile farm and The Underwater. Cameron Highlands , Fruit , Garden strawberry 905 Words | 3 Pages. Narrative Essay Vs. Descriptive Essay. ? Narrative Essays Are a Great Read Name ENG121 Professor June 16, 2014 Narrative Essays Are a . Great Read Narrative essays and Descriptive essays can be similar but they are different in nature.

The narrative essay “I Want a Wife” is more compelling than the descriptive essay “Homeless” because the narrative essay has a point of view, uses humor and satire, and uses tone and leadership qualities, language that can draw the reader in. Golden! “Narration is storytelling from the perspective of. Essay , Essays , Homelessness 1604 Words | 7 Pages. Achieved Assessor’s Signature date I.V Signature date Student Comments Student’s Signature date Scenario: After finishing your BTEC . National course, you’ve been given the custom admission essays chance to work for a small tour operator specialising in holidays to long-haul destinations. Essay Rule! You have joined on creative stories about, a trial basis to see if tour operating is a career that you would like to follow. Essay! The company would like to test your knowledge of travel geography, especially long-haul travel destinations visited by. Africa , Asia , Continent 578 Words | 3 Pages. Descriptive Writing Afro Asian Essay Example Essay 81 - 100 . www.studymode.com/. /descriptive-writing-afro-asian- essay -example-pa. ? * 20+ items - Free Essay about Descriptive Writing Afro Asian Essay Example . question you essay may require -starting point transistor and ending condition . time, and a cup of on family relationships coffee you should have no problem.

There are many . 2. Essay Rule! Afro-Asian Literature - Essay - Warriorjamboy1 - StudyMode.com www.studymode.com › Essays › Military ? * . Afro-Asian , Essay , Expository writing 1436 Words | 6 Pages. result of introspection into past experiences or memorable events in our lives. Custom Nursing School Essays! We introspect into these memorable events and essay, reflect over them with . regards the emotions and good leadership, influences they have left in our lives. In simple words a reflective essay is a piece of ‘you’ being presented in essay, words. What is Reflection?

In a reflective composition you really need to think about yourself and how a particular personal experience changed you. Essays! It is not merely a recollection of your experience but. Emotion , Essay , Essays 1498 Words | 5 Pages. Edith Cowan University Academic essay Academic Tip Sheet This academic tip sheet: What is an golden rule academic essay ? • explains the friendship essay . academic essay as an academic style of writing; • looks at the structure of an academic essay ; • looks at the main types of academic essays ; • explains how to essay rule, write an creative to write about academic essay ; and rule, • provides you with a quick checklist that covers most aspects of writing an academic essay . For our purposes, we can define an essay relationships academic essay as a document that has a defined structure. Essay , Writing 1070 Words | 2 Pages. understand most styles of writing and I enthusiastically grasp the text with an eagerness to understand and relate to it. I enjoyed gathering research for . essays and rule, try to explain them to my audience. Essay On Family! Curiosity leads me to find out golden more about the authors, the time periods in which they wrote, and the social conditions from which they endured. These essays demonstrate my strengths by showing that I am not satisfied with taking work for what it is jrr tolkien essays, worth after I read it a first time. I know that not everything.

Essay , Essays , Short story 914 Words | 3 Pages. notice as possible. Golden Rule! Salary: As an creative stories to write about hourly paid employee, your salary will be ?7 for weekdays, ?9 for weekends and rule, bank holidays . Your . salary is payable weekly and on family relationships, will be paid on every Friday by direct payment into your bank. The employer will deduct National Insurance and Income Tax as required by essay law. Jrr Tolkien Essays! The employer may also deduct any overpayment of wages or holiday entitlement.

Pensions: There is no pension scheme available with employer’s contributions however if you are eligible. Employment , Employment compensation , Employment contract 1021 Words | 4 Pages. Battlefield closes. Address: Route du Lion 315 - B-1410 Waterloo The Battlefield Tour April to golden rule, September: every day at 10.45 a.m., 11.45 a.m., 1.30 . p.m., 2.30 p.m., 3.30 p.m., 4.30 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. October to March: only week-ends and bank holidays at 10.45 a.m., 11.45 a.m., 1.30 p.m., 2.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m. The Butte du Lion Definitely the most visually stunning of all Waterloo Belgium attractions is the Butte du Lion just outside the welcome center. Creative Stories About! You can take a memorable climb up. 1941 , 1945 , 1963 640 Words | 3 Pages. Essay 1 Does the language you speak reflect your personal and cultural Identity? The United States of America is essay golden, one of the most diverse . countries in the world and for that reason there are many different languages spoken. Most people who move to this land of opportunities are required to learn the creative about primary language, English.

By learning the language of the new world they have entered, they are slowly giving up the culture and language from golden rule which they came from. People who have trouble learning English. Americas , English language , Essay 1643 Words | 4 Pages. the United States (US) we get on average two weeks vacation and custom nursing school, of that time we rarely use it all. One thing to essay rule, note is creative stories about, that the vacation time and . Essay! holidays that companies in the US give their employees is totally up to creative stories to write about, the company.

This is what makes it such an advantage to their total rewards package. A lot of companies use vacation time and holiday time to attract and keep employees. This increased flexibility is golden, tied to this time off because Americans are workaholics. Jrr Tolkien Essays! We work too much, we don’t. Communication , Holiday , Loyalty program 1837 Words | 5 Pages. Jun. Essay Golden Rule! 17, 2013 ESSAY WRITING ESSAY . – A short literary composition of an analytical, interpretive, or reflective kind, dealing with its subject in a non-technical, limited, often unsystematic way and, usually expressive of the author’s outlook and personality. - An attempt. TYPES OF ESSAYS – Personal – Describes how you feel about someone or something. YOU are at the center . . Article , Essay , Essays 622 Words | 3 Pages. major issue that they have is that the Education Re-imbursement plan has too many unneeded levels. Another issue with their plan is in the Paid . Holiday plan.

Delta Design – Benefits | Medical | Dental | Vision | Flex Spending Accounts | Employee Assistance Program | 401k Retirement Plan | Employee Discounts | Education Reimbursement | Paid Holidays | Vacation amp; Sick Leave | Bereavement | Bicycle Benefits | Long Term Disability | Short Term Disability | Life Insurance | Accidental. 401(k) , Employee assistance programs , Employee benefit 1727 Words | 7 Pages. Exemplification Essay Exemplification means to provide examples about jrr tolkien essays, something. Writing an exemplification essay typically . involves offering many examples to essay golden rule, support a generalization about something. To Write About! In this type of golden essay , examples act as supporting material to explain or clarify the generalization. An exemplification essay (or illustrative essay ) uses examples to show, explain, or prove a point or argument (the essay thesis).

The key to a good exemplification essay is to use enough detailed.

Essay Writing Service -
The golden rule « Evelyn | This I Believe

A FREE Sample Law Firm Business Plan Template. Essay. Are you about starting a Law firm? If YES, here#8217;s a complete sample Law firm business plan template feasibility report you can use for FREE to get started . Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a law firm. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample law firm marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for law firms. Leadership Qualities. So let#8217;s proceed to the business planning section.

Lawyers would always be in need by people, companies, schools, and golden rule, what have you. This isn’t unique to any part of the world, because it is the same phenomenon all over the world. For as long as there are people still living on the face of the earth, there would be rancor and custom essays, disputes, and the need to have lawyers trash out cases would always arise. It is for this reason that some lawyers have positioned themselves to take advantage of this trend, and have continued to make huge amount of money from the industry. Without mincing words, starting a law firm is essay a very profitable venture.

The Importance of Writing a Business Plan. It is okay to want to own a law firm, however, it is also very expedient that you sit down and draw up a business plan for your business. If you have thought about dental letter all that and have it figured out, then you may as well know that a business plan is essay golden one very essential aspect of business, because once you have one in place, then can always refer to the type of model spelt out in the plan. Jrr Tolkien. Business plans on the other hand might not be an easy thing to carry out. This is as a result of the expertise that is needed to write a detailed and essay golden, professional one. Good news is nursing school that you can save some hard earned bucks, instead of essay rule, having to hygienist, pay a huge amount of money to a business consultant to draw up one. Truth is essay rule that with a business plan template, you are able to use the model to write yours. So, this means that you have got to be dealing with a sample law firm business plan in the first place. Custom Nursing. This is so that you do not leave any area out when you do start to write yours.

Here is a sample law firm business plan which can serve your pretty well as you look to draw up yours. A FREE Sample Law Firm Business Plan Template. Essay Rule. The services of nursing school admission essays, lawyers are needed in every part of the United States of America. Statistics has it that the United States of America has about essay rule 165,000 law offices and they generate about $180 billion in annual revenue. These goes to show that starting a law firm is indeed a prosperous business in friendship important, the U.S, because there is a large market for such business and the industry provides loads of job opportunities for lawyers and other professionals. Golden Rule. The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that job opportunities for friendship important essay, legal practitioners will grow at the same rate as the average for all other occupations in golden rule, coming years; the growth will be fastest in areas such as intellectual property, health care, antitrust, and leadership qualities essay, environmental law et al. No doubt, the growth of the U.S. population and the expansion of corporate America will definitely lead to the growth in the demand for legal services. Essay. All over the globe, before anyone can be allowed to essay on family, practice law, they are expected to pass the bar exams in the country or state in essay golden, which they want to practice. In other words, the journey of starting your own private law firm starts when you eventual pass through a law school. Although a large percentage of lawyers work for big, corporate law firms, but there are still many lawyers who are employed at mid-sized regional firms and even in one- man and two-person law firms.

Just like most other industries in the U.S. and in other parts of the world, the legal services industry is globalizing at a swift pace. Progressively more, bigger law firms are establishing offices in other countries, some are restructuring and repositioning their existing foreign offices, and others are merging or partnering with local law firms in order to position their organization to handle legal aspects of international trade and other related issues. This recent trend is responsible for creating job opportunities for lawyers with expertise in international relations and cross-border transactions et al. In the U.S. and also in other parts of the world, lawyer firms who know how to position their organization will always be busy handling legal businesses for good leadership essay, their clients. Some law firms may decide to operate a general law business that cuts across various law practices, whilst others may choose to specialize in any of the two major areas of private sector law.

They can choose to operate as a transactional (corporate) law firm or specialize in litigation. Beyond every reasonable doubt, being a lawyer can be extremely challenging and demanding, but at the same time, it can also be quite rewarding. Lawyers have the privilege of providing a vital service to golden, the business world and to individuals as well. Lawyers serve as protectors, advisers, and advocates, which is why they are considered experts in to write about, communication, analysis, and persuasion, giving them prestige and leverage in society. Sample Law Firm Business Plan Template Executive Summary. Jefferson MacArthur Law Firm LLP is a law firm that will be located in Inc.

268 13th Street, Suite 1110 Oakland, California 94612. The company will operate as a litigation law firm and also handle other related aspect of law as requested by our clients. Our services will cover areas such as; breaches of golden, contract, securities-law breaches, class-action lawsuits, antitrust actions, employment-related problems, white-collar crime, and any other related cases. We are aware that businesses these days require diverse and sophisticated legal services. This is why we will position our law firm to offer a wide range of legal services as requested by our clients. We handle offer legal services ranging from mergers and acquisitions to essay on family, product liability, from intellectual property to golden, real estate.

Jefferson MacArthur Law Firm LLP is a client-focused business law firm that provides broad-based experience at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of important essay, our clients. We will offer a complete range of essay, legal services to our local, state, national, and multi-national clients and essay, we will ensure that we work hard to provide the golden legal services and counsel needed by our clients to accomplish their business goals and objectives. At Jefferson MacArthur Law Firm, our client’s best interests come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. Custom School. We will ensure that we hire attorneys who are well experienced in a wide variety of transactional and litigation matters. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients. Golden Rule. Jefferson MacArthur Law Firm will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and essay on family relationships, as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. Jefferson MacArthur Law Firm, LLP is founded by Jefferson Carson and his son MacArthur Carson.

The organization will be managed by MacArthur Carson; he graduated from Cumberland School of Law and Brock School of Business at Stamford University. He has extensive experience in a diverse range of transactional matters, and his legal practice is concentrated in the areas of commercial real estate, commercial finance, construction, and general business contracts. Our Product and services. Essay Golden Rule. Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP proposes to offer a variety of services within the scope of the law industry in essay, the United States of America. Our intention of starting our law firm is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition. Our business offering are listed below; Arbitration Mediation Business Formation Business and Commercial Transaction Collections and Credit Matters Commercial Real Estate Construction Corporate Governance and Compliance Creditor’s Rights Employment General Counsel Services Immigration Insurance Real Estate Consultancy and golden rule, Advisory Services. Jrr Tolkien Essays. Our vision is to provide our clients with skilled legal advice in a timely and efficient manner. We strive to handle each matter with accountability and responsiveness, as if we were representing ourselves.

We focus our attention on the legal aspects of our client’s business so that our clients can focus their attention on the success of their business. Our vision reflects our values: integrity, service, excellence and teamwork. Our mission is to essay rule, provide professional and trusted legal services that assist businesses and non-profit organizations in operating sustainably. We provide expert legal counsel in nursing school essays, combination with our own business backgrounds, and deliver valuable services in essay rule, a timely and cost-effective way. Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP will build a solid business structure that can support the growth of our business. We will ensure that we hire competent hands to help us build the business of our dream. Below is the important essay business structure that we will build Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP on; Founder and President Attorney Patent Attorney Legal Secretary Paralegal Legal Assistant Admin and HR Manager Business Developer Accountant Front Desk Officer. Roles and Responsibilities. Responsible for providing direction for the firm Creates, communicates, and essay, implements the organization#8217;s vision, mission, and overall direction i.e. leading the development and dental hygienist cover letter, implementation of the overall organization#8217;s strategy.

Responsible for handling high profile clients and deals Responsible for fixing prices and golden, signing business deals Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company Evaluates the good leadership success of the golden rule organization Reports to the board. Represents clients in criminal and important, civil litigation and rule, other legal proceedings Draws up legal documents, or manage or advise clients on essays legal transactions. Attends court hearings (and doing the preparation beforehand) Responsible for negotiating (not all cases will end up in court) Explains the law and gives general legal advice Responsible for settling disputes and supervising any agreements Researching and gathering evidence Responsible for analyzing legal documents Supervises legal assistants. Discusses inventions and processes with inventors or manufacturers and ascertaining whether they are likely to essay golden rule, succeed in being granted patents Studies and analyzes scientific or technical documents, including previously granted patents, to assess whether an invention is new and innovative Writes detailed descriptions of inventions in precise legal terms (patent drafts) Suggests modifications or extensions to the definition of the dental hygienist invention Applies for golden, patents from the essay relationships Intellectual Property Office (IPO) and the European Patent Office (EPO) , often presenting complicated technical arguments Prepares responses to essay golden rule, reports from essay, patent examiners Ensures application and essay golden rule, renewal deadlines are met Works with solicitors and barristers to defend or enforce UK patents Conducts litigation in good qualities, proceedings at the EPO or in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC), formerly the Patents County Court Advises overseas agents on applications for foreign patent applications Instructs on whether business activities will infringe someone else#8217;s patent rights Deals with assignments of golden rule, patent when a patent is sold or transferred Keeps up-to-date with legal developments in the intellectual property field Advises on other intellectual property rights, e.g. designs or trademarks Tutors and mentors trainee patent agents. Responsible for drawing up contracts and other legal documents for the company Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.

Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation. Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and stories, routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs, and other courtroom visuals; preparing expense reports. Maintains attorney calendar by planning and essay golden, scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and good, travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements. Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney. Generates revenues by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments. Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential. Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence. Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs. Updates job knowledge by participating in essay rule, educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.

Enhances department and on family, organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Assists attorneys in preparing for trials and court proceedings. Supports attorneys in a legal office. Investigates the facts of cases and ensure that all relevant information is considered. Identify appropriate laws, judicial decisions, legal articles, and other materials for assigned cases. Essay. Compiles, analyzes, and organizes information. Gathers exhibits.

Prepares written reports. Hygienist. Prepares legal arguments for lawsuits. Drafts pleadings and motions filed in court. Golden Rule. Secures affidavits. Assists attorneys during trials. Organizes and tracks files from case documents and make them available and easily accessible to jrr tolkien, attorneys. Essay. Drafts contracts, mortgages, and separation agreements. Prepares tax returns. Establishes trust funds. Plans estates.

Supervises other law office employees. Delegates responsibilities. Maintains financial records. Searches legal literature stored in computer databases and on CD-ROM. Tracks hours and bill to clients. Works under the direction of lawyers and help them prepare for meetings, hearings and trials. Undertake research projects for multiple cases to determine precedent, drafts or completes legal documents and friendship important, ensure the correct paperwork is filed with the golden rule courts within a specific time period. Works directly with clients in a non-advising capacity, such as answering questions, scheduling appointments and making sure all court requirements are met. Handles other routine tasks, such as processing and transcribing documents, entering data, scheduling and friendship, taking dictation are common duties of a legal office assistant. Responsible for handling typical office duties, such as answering phones, managing inventory or performing accounting tasks.

Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of golden, HR and creative stories, administrative tasks for the organization Defines job positions for essay rule, recruitment and managing interviewing process Carries out staff induction for new team members Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees Responsible for creative to write, arranging travel, meetings and essay rule, appointments Oversees the smooth running of the custom admission essays daily office activities. Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al Identifies development opportunities; follows up on essay golden rule development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the creative about completion of golden rule, development projects. Responsible for important essay, supervising implementation, advocate for essay rule, the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales Documents all customer contact and information Represents the company in strategic meetings Helps increase sales and essays, growth for the company. Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions. Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis. Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for essay, one or more properties. Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies Responsible for administering payrolls Ensures compliance with taxation legislation Handles all financial transactions for the company Serves as internal auditor for the company. Receives Visitors / clients on behalf of the organization Receives parcels / documents for the company Handles enquiries via e-mail and qualities, phone calls for the organization Distributes mails in the organization Handles any other duties as assigned my the line manager. Sample Law Firm Business Plan Template SWOT Analysis.

Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP hired the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist the firm in building a solid law firm that can favorably compete in golden, the highly competitive law industry. Part of what the essay business consultant did was to work with the essay rule management of the firm in conducting a SWOT analysis and preparing a law firm marketing plan for Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP. Nursing Admission. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP; Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team that can go all the way to rule, give our clients value for their money. We are well positioned and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business. As a new law firm, it might take some time for our firm to break into good the market; that is golden rule perhaps our major weakness.

The opportunities in dental hygienist cover letter, the law industry is massive and essay rule, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way. Some of the threats that we are likely going to face as a law firm operating in the United States are unfavorable government policies, and global economic downturn. There are hardly anything we could do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to nursing, work for our good. Sample Law Firm Business Plan Template MARKET ANALYSIS. Quite a number of distinct trends have emerged in essay golden rule, recent times in custom essays, the legal industry, which is why law firms are positioning their organizations to survive the peaks and golden, troughs of an ailing economy. Hygienist Cover Letter. As a matter of fact, most of these trends aid law firms and organizations to essay golden, become more creative, competitive, efficient, and productive in a global market. Some other trends in the legal industry could be attributed to changing demographics, attitudes and work styles. Another trend that is gaining momentum in essay, the legal industry is that clients have the options of seeking legal assistance from a growing number of non-lawyer professionals such as; paralegal technicians, legal document preparers, legal self-help sites, virtual assistants and offshore legal vendors. As a result of this trend, the decisions about rule how legal services are delivered which include staffing, scheduling, strategies and most importantly how firms charge for their services – are increasingly being influenced by the clients, and dental hygienist cover, not by essay golden, the law firms as it used to be in time past.

No doubt, as the cost of legal services continues to increase and as corporate spending falls, new legal delivery methods will continue to emerge and gain momentum going forward. In addition, the market for legal services has shifted from a sellers#8217; market to a buyers#8217; market. Lastly, it is now becoming trendy in the legal industry for smaller law firms to merge with bigger law firms and for bigger law firms to creative stories, acquire smaller law firms; mergers and acquisitions. Many law firms all over the United States are coming to the conclusion that the bigger the better for rule, them. Although Jefferson and jrr tolkien essays, MacArthur Law Firm, LLP will initially serve small to medium sized businesses, from new ventures to well established businesses, but that does not in essay, any way stop us from good qualities essay, growing to be able to compete with the leading law firms in the United States. We hope to someday merge or acquire other law firms and expand our legal services beyond the shores of the United States of America. As a full service business law firm, Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP have a variety of practice areas to help startups grow. While we works with a variety of organizations and industries, Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP will also specialize in working with startups, real estate investors, and contractors, manufacturers and distributors, banks, lending and financial institutions.

Our target market cuts across people of different classes and people from all walks of golden rule, life, local and international organizations as well. We are coming into the industry with a business concept that will enable us work with the highly placed people and companies in the country and at the same with the lowly placed people and smaller businesses. Relationships. In other words, our target market is the rule whole of the United States of America and subsequently other parts of the world. Below is a list of the friendship important essay people and organizations that we have specifically design our products and services for; Banks Businesses and Entrepreneurs Blue Chips Companies Corporate Counsel Manufacturers and Distributors Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors Research and Development Companies Employees Migrants. A close study of the essay golden rule legal industry reveals that the law firm market has become much more intensely competitive over the past seven years.

As a matter of friendship essay, fact, the supply of legal services has significantly exceeded demand. In other to position to take on the market, most law firms have begun to essay golden rule, merger or acquire other law firms. Creative To Write. Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP might be a new entrant into the law industry in the United States of America, but the management staffs and board members are considered gurus. They are people who are core professionals and licensed legal practitioners in the US. These are part of what will count as a competitive advantage for us. Essay Rule. Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be amongst the best within our category (startups law firm) in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our objectives. Important. Law Firm Business Plan SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY. We are mindful of the golden rule fact that there is stiffer competition in the legal market in good leadership qualities essay, the United States of America; hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developer to handle our sales and marketing. Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on essay golden rule their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization. We will also ensure that our excellent job deliveries speaks for essays, us in the market place; we want to essay rule, build a legal business that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from satisfied clients (both individuals and stories to write, organizations). Essay. Our goal is to grow our firm to become one of the top 20 law firms in California, which is dental cover letter why we have mapped out essay, strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force in the.

Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients; Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to organizations and key individuals in California and other parts of the U.S. Promptness in bidding for legal contracts List our business on yellow pages Attend expos, seminars, and business fairs et al Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver quality services to them Leverage on the internet to promote our business Direct marketing Encourage word of leadership qualities essay, mouth marketing. Essay Golden. Jefferson and creative about, MacArthur Law Firm, LLP is established with the aim of maximizing the profits in the law industry and we are going to essay, go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis. Jefferson and stories to write about, MacArthur Law Firm, LLP we generate income by offering the following legal services for individuals and for organizations; Arbitration Mediation Business Formation Business and Commercial Transaction Collections and Credit Matters Commercial Real Estate Construction Corporate Governance and Compliance Creditor’s Rights Employment General Counsel Services Immigration Insurance Real Estate Consultancy and essay golden rule, Advisory Services. Essay. As long as there are people living in the United States of America and golden rule, business starting and growing in the U.S., the services of law firms will always be needed.

We are well positioned to take on good essay the available market in the U.S, and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first month or operations and grow the business and clientele beyond Oakland, CA to other states in the U.S. and even the global market. We have been able to essay rule, critically examine the letter law market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry. We have been able to golden rule, come up with the cover following sales forecast. The sales projection are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in golden, California. Essay Relationships. Below is the sales projection for essay, Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP, it is jrr tolkien based on the location of our law firm and the wide range of legal services that we will be offering; N.B : This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry, Hourly billing for legal services is long – time tradition in the industry. Essay Golden. However, for some types of work, flat fees make more sense because they allow clients to better predict legal costs.

As a result of this, Jefferson and essay on family, MacArthur Law Firm, LLP will charge our clients a flat fee for many basic services such as; business formation and essay golden, document drafting and review. At Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP we will keep our fees below market rate for good leadership essay, all of our clients by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to disadvantaged individuals, nonprofits, cooperatives, and small social enterprises. We are aware that there are some clients that would need regular access to legal advice and golden, assistance; we will offer flat rate general counsel services that will be tailored to creative to write, take care of such clients’ needs. At Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP, our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them.

Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients; Payment by via bank transfer Payment via online bank transfer Payment via check Payment via bank draft Payment with cash. In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans without any itches. Law Firm Business Plan Publicity and Advertising Strategy. We have been able to work with our consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to take the law industry by storm which is golden why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our firm. Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on friendship essay to promote and advertise our property development business; Place adverts our law firm on essay golden both print and electronic media platforms Sponsor relevant TV shows Maximize our firm’s website to promote our business Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook ,Twitter, LinkedIn, Badoo, Google+ and other platforms (real estate online forums) to promote our business. Offer Pro Bono services as part of important essay, our community social responsibility Brand all our official cars. Law Firm Business Plan Financial Projections and Costing.

The Total Fee for incorporating the Business in California: $750. The budget for golden, Liability insurance, permits and license: $5,000 The Amount needed to acquire a suitable Office facility with enough space in Oakland, California for 6 months (Re Construction of the dental hygienist letter facility inclusive): $50,000. The Cost for equipping the office (computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al): $15,000 Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software $3,000 Other start-up expenses including stationery $1000 Phone and Utilities (gas, sewer, water and electric) deposits ($3,500). Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) $40,000 The Cost of essay rule, Launching our official Website: $600 Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al): $5,000. Going by the report from our research and feasibility studies, we will need about $200,000 to set up a law firm in good qualities, Oakland, California. Essay. Generating Funding / Startup Capital for creative stories to write about, At Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP. At Jefferson and MacArthur Law Firm, LLP is going to start as a private business that will be solely owned by Bar Jefferson Carson and family. He will be the sole financial of the firm, but may likely welcome partners pretty much which is why he has decided to essay rule, restrict the sourcing of his start – up capital to 3 major sources. These are the areas we intend generating our start up capital;

Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings Source for soft loans from hygienist cover letter, family members and golden rule, friends Apply for loan from my Bank. N.B: We have been able to generate about $60,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been signed and cover letter, submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited. LAW FIRM BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy. It is easier for essay, businesses to survive when they have steady flow of hygienist cover, business deals / customers patronizing their products and golden, services. We are aware of stories, this which is why we have decided to offer a wide range of legal services. We know that if we continue to deliver excellent legal services, there will be steady from of income for the organization. Essay. Our key sustainability and expansion strategy is to ensure that we only hire competent employees, create a conducive working environment and friendship essay, employee benefits for our staff members. Golden Rule. In the nearest future, we will explore the options of either merging with other law firms or acquire law firms in friendship essay, order for us to essay golden, increase our market share.

We know that if we implement our business strategies, we will grow our law business beyond Oakland, California to leadership qualities, other states in rule, the U.S in record time. Business Name Availability Check: Completed Business Incorporation: Completed Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress Application for business license and permit: Completed Purchase of All form of Insurance for good leadership essay, the Business: Completed Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed Generating part of the start – up capital from the founder: Completed Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress Writing of golden, Business Plan: Completed Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed Graphic Designs and relationships, Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed Recruitment of employees: In Progress Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress Establishing business relationship with key players in the industry: In Progress.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Golden Rule Essay Examples | Kibin

cobol sql resume Atlanta, GA 30338. Accomplished Senior IT professional with a background in business intelligence, reporting systems, data quality (including ETL), software design and full life-cycle development. Capable of managing numerous projects while leading cross-functional teams to meet and exceed overall IT initiatives. Demonstrated consultative process skills with emphasis on technical, written, and essay golden, relationship development. Business Objects Enterprise ETL (Data Services -- BODI / BODS, SSIS) Reporting (Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Crystal Reports) Highlights of skills: Business Intelligence Data Warehousing Process Improvement Team Leadership Effectiveness.

Strategic Planning Analysis Reporting Systems Architecture Process Implementation Software Design Development. Business Objects 4, XI r3, r2, r1, 6.5, …; WebIntelligence 4, XI, 6.5, …; UDT/IDT; Data Integrator 6; Data Services 4, XI 3.2, 4; DQM; SAP HANA; SSIS; Ab Initio; BEx Query Designer; PowerDesigner; Sagent; BrioQuery; Cognos; Genio; Erwin; Crystal Reports 2011, XI, 8.5; Xcelsius 2008; Lumira; IIS; Visio. Basic 6; PL/SQL; SQL; Transact-SQL (T-SQL); ASP; JavaScript; VBScript; HTML; DHTML; Ajax; JQuery; CSS; JSON; XML; XSLT; eBay, Indeed, YQL, Google APIs; SAS; Cobol. SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000, 7.0, 6.5; Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8, 7; Teradata; Neteeza; SAP HANA; Hyperion Essbase; MySQL; MS Access; UDB; DB2; Sybase; Filemaker. SAP ECC 4.7, 6.0; Salesforce; Oracle ERP. MM, MDM, FICO, PI, PUR, COPA, CAPEX, MFG, SD, PP, QM, PM, MRP, UOM, WM, HCM, SCM, VM.

Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98/95/NT; Unix/Linux; Mac OS; Mainframe. OLTP, OLAP, ODBC, ADO, RDO, OLE DB, SOAP, SSL, SAP Bank Analyzer, Forecasting, Trend Analysis, Star and Snowflake Schemas, Executive Dashboards, CDC (change data capture), 3-Tier Programming, TCP / IP, FTP, HTTP, ISO, LDAP, SSO, RPC. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Inmon, Kimball, object oriented programming (OOD), rapid application development (RAD), Accelerated SAP (ASAP). Consumer Products, Banking, Lumber, Legal, Logistics, Health Care, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Dept. of Defense, Energy, Electric, Automotive, Government, Politics, Insurance, Data Quality, Telecommunications, Building Materials, Financial Services, Commodities, Fleet Management, Furniture, Food Beverages, Mining, Coal, Debit Credit Cards, Pet Food, Animal Feed, Incentives, Marketing, Education. Teradata Certified Professional, Teradata Certified SQL Specialist. Development of on family relationships, BODS objects supporting multiple change data capture styles that include thousands of mappings and over seventy SAP DSO destinations. All information sourced from and writing to SAP HANA. Rule? Created BODS specific portions of mapping documents, including CDC information.

Design (modeling) and construction of SAP HANA tables, functions, procedures, and views using a combination of jrr tolkien, Data Services, PowerDesigner, and HANA Studio. Performed modeling with HANA, using attribute, analytic, and calculation views. Migration of information from multiple source systems (out of SAP HANA) into essay, SAP Bank Analyzer, with various data profiling and jrr tolkien, quality checks and use of a composite table to ease maintenance/LI Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SAP HANA, SAP Bank Analyzer, DB2, PowerDesigner, Windows 7. Creation of executive dashboard illustrating volumes, imbalances, accounting details, and customer information related to acquisition. Essay Rule? Improvement of leadership essay, existing dashboards – organization and bug fixes. Ensured data accuracy and providing of most important and up to date details by meeting with business analysts and management in multiple locales.

Developed several multi-source IDT universes referencing relational databases, containing derived tables. Provided key and timely details in user-friendly dashboard to help management make informed decisions. Conversion of existing dashboards from Xcelsius to Lumira, for golden, comparison purposes. Environment: Xcelsius 4.1, SAP Lumira, IDT, MS Access 2012, SQL Server 2012, Windows 7. Successful and rapid conversion of multiple Ab Initio processes to Data Services, implementing methodologies to dental hygienist cover letter increase maintainability, including simplification, logging, and inline documentation. Data analysis, modeling, and profiling using SQL Server and Data Services, to golden rule provide new and improved structures and aid in data quality checks related to conversion efforts. Cost savings through replacement of scheduler with scripting involving file watcher loops and, or database flag checks, moving files to staging and production folders, and emailing of results, including attachments.

Executed technical leadership on the use of the technology platform and tools, mentoring in optimal use of BODS in nursing admission essays, a SQL Server, SAP, and Unix environment. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, SAP, Ab Initio, Acorn, Windows 7, Unix. Created and optimized executive summary and several linked dashboards, including hierarchical selectors, flash variables, and rule, dynamic sales and marketing information based on live SAP BPC data. Built Crystal Reports detail reports connected to BI services pointed at essays, Web Intelligence blocks containing BEx query details. Reports launched by and received prompts from Xcelsius dashboard.

Acted as go-to for the team for golden rule, technical concerns and idea development. Significant contributions to dashboard and ETL architecture and design, including best practices. Constructed reusable templates to speed batch and good leadership qualities essay, real-time ETL development in BODS and provide auditing functionality. Led training sessions explaining usage of templates and gathering ideas for improvement. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Dashboard Designer (Xcelsius), Business Objects 4 (WebI, UDT, IDT), Crystal Reports 4, SQL Server 2008, Neteeza, XML, Windows 7. Provided administrative assistance, including fixing of essay, scheduling errors, performance tuning, permissions management, and migrating jobs between systems. Creation of new repositories and friendship important essay, configuration of essay rule, existing ones.

Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Oracle, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7. Constructed website to create, update, and delete batches of listings to eBay through XML using the eBay API and process related responses. Added code to send and process listing status checks to jrr tolkien eBay. Created code to encrypt and decrypt sensitive information used in rule, website. Nursing School Essays? Developed code in essay golden, website, stored procedures, and functions that wrote results to SQL Server database. Scheduled listing creation (based on database contents) and status checking. Environment: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP, JQuery, XML, JSON, eBay API, SQL Server, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7. Converted data conversion processes from BW to ECC sources, using Data Services integrated with SAP.

Created reporting system, including data model and dictionary, ETL, and WebI reports, based off SAP ECC material master information. Involved frequent discussions with offshore team members and business analysts. Troubleshooting of letter, reporting, universe, and golden rule, ETL issues with onshore and offshore engineers. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Business Objects 4 (WebI, UDT), Oracle, SAP BW and ECC, Windows 7. Acted as systems/software engineer for system architecture planning, technical design, software development and test, and nursing school admission essays, software, hardware, and interface integration. Essay? Installation and configuration of Business Objects Enterprise and Data Services, including Data Quality. Admission Essays? Creation, improvement, and documentation of essay golden rule, HR reports and related universe, including standardization and applying best practices.

Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Business Objects XI r3.2, SQL Server 2008; Win Server 2008. Engineered conversion projects, using a self-designed standardized process, for migrating information between SAP 4.7 and 6.0. Converted information from SAP modules, including manufacturing, material master, basic data, fico, general plant, mdm, mrp, purchasing, qm, sales data, units of measure, warehouse mgmt, and work scheduling. Built and implemented validation projects to ensure quality data migration. Frequent daily interaction with SAP functional analysts and qualities, business to review requirements and results.

Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Oracle 9i; SQL Server 2008; SAP ECC 4.7, 6.0; Win XP. Converted and golden, enhanced Cognos into WebI, Crystal, and Xcelsius reports with SAP data (HCM and SCM). School Admission Essays? Mapping of reporting requirements from business terms into SAP objects. Rule? Creation and maintenance of jrr tolkien, OLAP universes sourced from BEx queries. Rule? Writing and editing of dental hygienist letter, SAP BEx queries using Query Designer. Writing of test scripts for accuracy, formatting, and performance.

Environment: Business Objects XI r3.2; SAP ECC 4.7 – HCM, SCM, SD; SQL Server 2008; Win XP. Guided and played key role in design document production, including ETL field mappings for 500+ fields in four systems (2000+ fields total), data dictionary, universe and golden rule, report documents, and DDL scripts. Constructed universe and related star schema database, with focus on user-friendly configuration of classes and objects. Universe automatically updated with self-created automation tool. Led report development effort, including creation of many Web Intelligence reports. Friendship Important? Designed and implemented Business Objects architecture, including hardware and essay golden rule, software requirements, CMS information, security, and migration from custom, XIr2 to essay rule XIr3. Championed standardization of field mappings, data dictionary, and universe and report documents. Coordinated offshore ETL efforts, including meetings and answering of daily questions. Environment: Business Objects XI r3.2; SQL Server 2008; Designer SDK; Crystal Enterprise SDK, Win XP. Designed, created, implemented, and tested dataflows, workflows, scripts, and jobs for multiple projects. School? Troubleshooting and performance tuning which reduced several jobs from rule, several hours to less than one.

Full lifecycle project focusing on surveys, including Data Services and Designer (universe) components. Migrated dataflows, workflows, scripts, and jobs between repositories. Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Business Objects XI r3.2; SQL Server 2008; Windows Server 2008, Windows XP. Created and ran ETL jobs to load and manipulate Material Master and Vendor SAP information. Generated, put into successful production, and trained others in data validation / testing tool, using Data Services and SQL Server procedures and creative to write, functions. Administration and configuration of multiple datastores and servers. Upgrade of First Logic / Data Quality to Data Services, with data and multiple country address cleansing. Developed, published, and golden, scheduled batch and essay on family, real-time jobs.

Produced contact duplicate checking ETL project, including match transforms and rule, adjustable parameters. Constructed dashboards to review data validation results. Environment: Data Services XI r3.1, 3.2; SQL Server 2005; SAP (extracts); Xcelsius 2008; Windows XP. Directed and coordinated organizational strategies of employees responsible for conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing business and technical solutions for telecommunications data. Partnered with software and architectural teams to plan and build out new systems, understand scalability and constraints of on family relationships, software, and manage disaster recovery and golden rule, business continuity planning. Cover? Acted as key developer, leading a team of four (mostly remote) developers in essay, the creation of Webi reports, universes, and Xcelsius dashboards consisting of proprietary telecommunications information.

Implemented ETL related to numerous systems, including creating and manipulating tables with raw SQL/SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and conversion of SAS into packages and jrr tolkien essays, SQL. Guided and essay rule, developed the Business Objects teams, including providing hiring recommendations, training, mentoring and monitoring staff performance to effectively adhere to dental letter company’s “best practice” initiatives. Environment: Business Objects XI r2 (Webi, Designer, CMS, Admin); Crystal Reports XI; Crystal Xcelsius 2008; SQL Server 2005; Teradata; SSIS; Netezza; SAS; Aqua Data Studio; Windows XP. Responsible for essay, creating Business Objects universes and reports to provide information on clinical trials. Successfully migrated universes and reports from school admission essays, development to test to golden production. Created Oracle functions and stored procedures to supply comma-delimited lists and date information. Created functional and jrr tolkien, technical documentation for all reports and universes, outlining processes to create an essay easily readable roadmap of custom nursing school essays, all procedures for end users. Environment: BusinessObjects XI r2; Oracle 9i; ARISg; Windows XP. Led efforts in essay rule, the successful extraction and transformation of information from Excel to SQL Server database, designing a database geared towards OLAP reporting and jrr tolkien, later Essbase loading. Essay Rule? Created over two thousand transformations to alter information extracted from Excel. Essay Relationships? Developed ETL program using VB with features for types of processes to display and essay rule, run, status lists, storing metrics, HTML help, and stories about, options to skip process with errors to convert text values to zero’s.

Environment: SQL Server 2005; Visual Basic 6; Hyperion Essbase; Microsoft Excel 2003; OLAP; Windows XP. Responsible for gathering customer requirements, architecting prototypical solutions, acquiring customer acceptance, and managing software processes from initial design to final implementation and deployment. Primarily responsible for migrating Sybase, Business Objects (6.x), and Oracle Sagent data warehouses to provide commodities-related financial information to client and internal business users. Key Projects: Migrated three reporting systems to golden Business Objects XI and Crystal Reports XI, with Oracle 9i. Administration using Central Management Console to schedule reports, configure user and group security, and manage categories, folders, universes, and licensing. Created and friendship essay, tested reports and universes with information about commodities, futures, and options.

Installed, tested, and golden, maintained Business Objects XI (including Crystal) client and server software. Environment: Oracle 9i; Business Objects XI r2 (Webi, Crystal Reports, Performance Management, SDK); Sagent; Visual Basic 6; Scripting (VB, Java, batch); ASP; HTML; XML; CSS; SDLC; Cisco VPN; Windows XP. IT Consultant 1995 to 2006. Key Clients: LeasePlan, Lockheed Martin, WPAFB (Air Force), Haworth, HPFS, ATT, Travelers, CIT, Cigna, Anheuser-Busch, Peabody Group, MasterCard, Ralston Purina, Maritz, Davis Interactive Client:nbspnbsp LeasePlan -nbspAtlanta, GA,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2005 to essay on family relationships 2006) Created a Business Objects data warehouse to provide leasing information to 100 key clients. Designed and rolled out an innovative reporting system using Webi, including linked reports. Created conversion utility supporting improved (Excel) and unavailable formats (Word and HTML). Client:nbspnbsp Lockheed Martin (US Navy) -nbspNew Orleans, LA,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2004 to 2005) Gained acceptance of a conversion of an Access reporting system into Business Objects.

Developed, documented, and golden rule, performance tuned thirteen reports and associated universes. Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis to define project scopes and technical criteria. Created many Data Integrator jobs, workflows, and dataflows supplying source data for systems. Friendship Essay? Collaborated with key internal and external decision makers to golden rule recommend process enhancements, including creation of conversion utility for perfecting Word and Excel files from letter, Excel exports. Recipient of the “Lockheed Martin Outstanding Performer” Award (2004). Client:nbspnbsp WPAFB (US Air Force) -nbspDayton, OH,nbsp Business Objects Technical Support Analyst (2005 to 2006) Provided expert analysis and assistance for the Air Force Knowledge System application, supporting over 450 tickets arising from over 300 users. Tested and troubleshot WIS and INF errors, training, and network, database and universe issues.

Troubleshot invalid data resulting from universe and database problems. Client:nbspnbsp Haworth -nbspHolland, MI,nbsp Data Integrator Developer (2005 to 2006) Gathered specifications and developed, tested, and essay rule, rolled out transformations and universes for AP, PO, and friendship essay, FA segments of Oracle Financials using Business Objects Data Integrator and Designer. Golden Rule? Client:nbspnbsp HPFS -nbspMurray Hill, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2003) Served as financial reporting analyst, balancing data related to essay a conversion of essay, a loan system. Jrr Tolkien Essays? Provided support to golden rule users for important essay, report requests and maintenance, creating and testing 30 reports. Analyzed, documented, and essay, implemented recommendations for SQL Server DTS scripts. Client:nbspnbsp ATampT -nbspBedminster, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2003) Reporting analyst/administrator for a data warehousing project targeted to analyze and improve call center performance and processes. Responded to daily maintenance requests, streamlining processes through the installation, administration and custom school admission, configuration of rule, Business Objects, including Publisher. Client:nbspnbsp Travelers -nbspHartford, CT,nbsp Business Analyst (2002 to custom nursing admission 2003) Main point of contact in a Focus mainframe, SAS to client-server (Business Objects, Crystal Reports) migration and conversion of the Annuity Reporting System.

Collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop 42 reports including prototype creation, testing, documentation, performance tuning, and requirements gathering and essay rule, design. Conducted in-depth data analysis including data dictionary, physical data model, entity relationship diagrams, and PL/SQL queries for balancing and reviewing integrity of data. Client:nbspnbsp CIT Group -nbspLivingston, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2002) Served as lead financial reporting analyst in a Citation mainframe to client-server (ALS) Business Objects implementation of a data warehouse (Oracle, Sybase) for leasing. Partnered with end-users and key internal decision makers on requirements gathering. Full life-cycle development and performance tuning of 54 flawless reports using Business Objects Reporter, Designer, Supervisor, and relationships, Broadcast Agent.

Trained, mentored and essay, monitored new and existing developers, instilling “best practices” to adhere to jrr tolkien essays internal protocols and procedures. Client:nbspnbsp Cigna -nbspHartford, CT,nbsp Data Warehousing Consultant - Genio / Brio (2001 to 2002) Responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of a customized Brio data warehouse reporting application for investment data, including transforming source data (Genio). Gathered scopes and golden, specifications to test and essay, provide daily support of Brio and essay rule, Genio. Taught end users on the capabilities, enhancements, and limitations of Brio. Client:nbspnbsp Anheuser-Busch, Inc. -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Senior Business Objects Developer (1999 to custom nursing admission essays 2001) Implemented full lifecycle design of a 60 report data warehouse for golden rule, pricing and creative, promotions, that aided retailer sales tracking and marketing applications.

Administered Business Objects repository, security, setup, universes, and report scheduling, including an upgrade from essay golden, version 4 to letter 5. Golden? Constructed automated universe and report documentation with Business Objects SDK. Participated in Oracle ETL (transformation) related efforts, including creation of PL/SQL functions, packages, stored procedures, views, tables, indexes, explain plans, and types. Client:nbspnbsp Peabody Group -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Business Objects Developer (1999) Production included report creation, design, and leadership, prototyping security, universe maintenance and origination, data definition and manipulation, testing and layout. Client:nbspnbsp MasterCard -nbspSt.

Louis, MO,nbsp Consultant (1998 to 1999) Accountable for the conception of essay golden, financial reporting system and associated graphical user interface, generating financial reports using Crystal Reports, VB, and Oracle. Client:nbspnbsp Davis Interactive (Interchange Technologies) -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Consultant (1995 to custom nursing school 1999) Responsible for design and essay rule, support of multimedia projects with Macromedia Director and VB. Cover Letter? Created graphical user interfaces and database engines to interact with databases and kiosks. Assembled software for reusable client incentive system (CIMS for rule, Windows). Performed database administration, including backups, scheduling tasks, and nursing school admission, setting up users and groups. Designed, developed, and tested reports and associated interface using Visual Basic and Crystal Reports.

Produced reusable Visual Basic tools, including batch form dynamic link library, report executable creator, system administration form creator, data source creator, and SQL Server administrative software. Environment: Visual Basic 6; Crystal Reports; SQL Server 6.5; Filemaker; Windows NT. B.S. Accounting; Minor: Business Management, December 1996. Recipient of essay golden, Academic Scholarship.

Tutor: General Statistics, 1995-97. Teradata Certified Professional; Teradata Certified SQL Specialist.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
The Golden Rule Essay - 679 Palabras | Cram

How would you feel if you had 3 – 5 new job interviews scheduled next week? Plus I will personally review your resume for FREE. Hi, I'm Executive Recruiter and Career Coach Peggy McKee . I'm about to show you how to essay rule get the attention and interest of hiring managers—so much interest that they will be calling you for phone interviews, asking you to essays come in for a face-to-face, and essay, wanting to know more. You'll see more activity than you've ever had in your job search. Opportunities that you didn't even know were there are going to come knocking at your door. and it's not expensive. You won't be lying or misrepresenting your background in any way. All you have to do is learn the secrets to essays writing a resume that sells you as a candidate. How would you feel to know that people will be reading your resume thinking, Wow! We've got to talk to golden this person? How would it feel to qualities essay be called by essay rule a hiring manager of a company you thought you had no chance with to ask you in for an interview?

How would it feel to have companies chase you for the job, instead of the other way around? The secrets to writing a resume that gets reactions like those are the same across all industries. Because I've worked with job seekers from all kinds of industries, and I've taught them these secrets, and they got the results I just told you that you could have. I started out in on family, sales. Essay Golden Rule. I moved up the ladder really quick, and to write, became the youngest Regional Sales Manager in my company. I was really good at selling my product, and I was really good at selling myself as the right candidate for those promotions. My personal life required me to make some adjustments to my career, so I gave up the sales job that I had to travel so much for, and essay golden, I started recruiting.

Do you know how many resumes I've seen in over 12 years as a recruiter? Thousands. Tens of jrr tolkien thousands . I've seen the worst of the worst, and essay, the best of the best. And I got so that I could tell very quickly which ones were going to grab the interest of my clients, the important sales managers who were hiring reps to fill those roles. Because I was a recruiter, I had people calling me who weren't even in my industry to essay golden help them with their resumes. And I like to help people . Important. There's nothing more important in your life than finding the right job that is such a big part of the life you want to live. So eventually, I branched out into Career Coaching , where I was working with job seekers from everywhere—sales, accountants, engineers, scientists, public relations, marketing, you name it and I had a client from golden rule there. And so often, people made the same mistakes , over and over again with their resumes. They didn't know they had knock-out factors on it.

A knock-out factor is something that gets you thrown out immediately, no questions asked. They didn't know what to do with their objective statement. Essay. They didn't know what to do if they had more than 20 years of experience. They NEVER knew what to do to deal with long gaps because they were laid off or they took time off to be with their kids or whatever. They didn't know how to use that resume to essay rule sell themselves as the best candidate for dental, the job. So they were spending hours every day on the computer sending out essay golden resumes, filling out applications, even mailing paper resumes to dental cover try to be different, for months at essay rule a time…and weren't getting any responses at all.

And it's crazy . Dental Hygienist. I've seen very few job seekers who really and essay rule, truly weren't qualified for the jobs they were trying to get. Most people go for the jobs that are at or slightly above where they are. So the problem wasn't their skills or qualifications. Relationships. The problem was that they just didn't know how to package those skills and qualifications on the resume. Essay. But even people who are transitioning into essay on family relationships, a brand new industry and have no relevant experience, only transferable skills, can successfully make that transition— IF they have the essay golden rule right resume . Some people try to help themselves with functional resumes, but that usually isn't a good idea. Functional resumes just make hiring managers and recruiters, suspicious of what you're trying to hide. On Family Relationships. And it makes them irritated when they have to search for your job history. Some people try to golden grab attention with funky paper, or different fonts, or a host of other tricks. But that's not what works. What works is to create a resume that acts like a marketing document for you.

See, the on family job search itself is a big giant sales process. You're the essay product, and you're trying to get the hiring manager to to write about buy your product, which is to hire you . Why should he choose you over all the other products (or job seekers) out there? The resume helps to market you to that hiring manager. Essay Rule. It gets his attention and makes him think, Hmmm….I want to find out essays more about this person. Some people hire resume writers to try to essay get a resume that gets that reaction, but the truth is, you don't need a resume writer. Essays. That resume writer, whoever it is, is essay, never going to know your job and your industry as well as you do. That person is never going to school admission know as much about your skills and your background as you do. So, that person can't market you nearly as well as you can.

All you need is the knowledge to do it. After a while, I realized I was saying the same things, and teaching the same concepts over and over again, so I decided to create a kit that explains the whole process, in detail, for everyone so I could help as many people as possible. My kit is a super easy , simple way to walk you through the concepts , the tips , and the techniques for creating a killer resume . and shape them into an attention-getting marketing brochure. I'd like to share a few of them with you: Thanks for the valuable information in the Extreme Makeover Kit. Essay. My resume looks more clear and tells in powerful language exactly what the hiring manager needs to know. The proof is I applied 3 times this week and got 3 invitations for an interview. Els Van den Brempt. you could have 3 interviews next week? Els got them and you can too.

I took your experience and jrr tolkien essays, advice, put it to essay rule work, and I'm so happy to nursing school admission essays let you know that this morning I accepted a fantastic job offer … I can honestly say I would have never been able to do it without you. Essay Golden. I know I would not have been considered if it were not for your expert advice. I was doing the same old thing of applying online and waiting for a response. Friendship Important. I got in touch with you on July 13th and in one-and-a-half months, I got more activity than I have ever had in any job hunting effort in my life. Essay. I was offered the job! Thank you SOOOOOO much for jrr tolkien essays, your help. I couldn't have done it without you. Have a wonderful day. I get feedback all the time from people who were discouraged but now they're employed at jobs they're excited about.

I want that to be your story, too. But maybe you don't believe me. Maybe you've already tweaked your resume a hundred different ways and still nothing's happening…but you think it's just the economy and no one's hiring. That's not true. Go look on Monster or Indeed or Simply Hired.

There are thousands of jobs available . The problem is, thousands of people are applying to those jobs, and golden, your resume is just not standing out essay from the crowd. It doesn't have the golden rule keywords you need. It doesn't focus on the right information. It's not speaking the hiring manager's language—which is, What's in it for me? . I use a video format to about coach you through writing every part of your resume . We spend time talking about your contact information at the top. I even show what to do with it if you want a job in a different city than the one you live in essay golden rule, now. Did you know that your address alone can be a knockout factor if they have no relocation budget? They'll just go Nope, can't do this one and you get no chance to explain that you're willing to pay for it yourself.

You're just gone. Remember, knockout factors are called that because they are strong enough to knock you out of the running for the job, just like a boxer gets knocked out with one punch. He doesn't know it's coming, and it knocks him out of the match. Every section of your resume has the potential for knock-out factors just waiting to put you out of the game. Important. But I'm going to show you where they are so you can eliminate them first. I'm going to show you how to write a powerful objective statement . Some people use Summaries, because they think Objective Statements are outdated, but they are missing the point and they are missing out on a hugely valuable opportunity to sell themselves as a candidate, especially if they are moving into a new career area. I'll show you how to write one that targets the golden job and on family, sells you without fencing you in. I spend a lot of essay time with you talking about how to structure your Employment History , and nursing school admission essays, what kinds of essay things you should be picking out of good leadership your skills and accomplishments to rule put there. If you choose the right things and the right words to describe them, you can make a big impact on the hiring manager because you'll show how you can bring value to the organization. I've got a ton of tips you've never heard before for creative stories, what to do with your Education section , your Professional Accomplishments , and your Professional Organizations that add another layer of credibility and persuasiveness.

I'll even tell you what volunteer work and hobbies can help you make your case. Nothing gets left out. Nothing gets overlooked. I help you maximize the selling power of your resume with every single word that's on it. still the rule easiest one you'll ever write. I have 4 different resume templates you can use for structure and formatting, so all you have to essay on family do is essay rule, pick one and cut and essays, paste your own pertinent information in it. Essay Rule. Or you can write it from essays scratch. Rule. It's up to to write about you. How to choose and handle your job references What your voice-mail message should say when they call you How to avoid the Job Jumper stigma if that's an essay, issue for you How to manage electronic formatting so it doesn't arrive in essays, front of the hiring manager all screwed up. You'd be surprised by how much that happens. A perfect resume in front of the sender is golden rule, not always a perfect resume in to write about, front of the reader.

How to give yourself an essay golden, advantage if you're part of important essay a minority group And so much more… guesswork out of essay golden rule writing a killer resume. It will be the admission easiest and most powerful resume you've ever written, and essay golden rule, it will absolutely and friendship important essay, dramatically shorten the amount of time you're in the job search because you will stand out from everyone else. I want you to know something…when you open up your kit, you might be surprised. You might be expecting to golden find a magic, brand-new resume format or style…you won't. When you start messing with funky formats (including functional resumes) it just irritates hiring managers—nobody wants that. I teach you what to include on your resume to make it PERFORM better. So if you think format is everything, DON'T buy this kit…you're too far gone and I can't help you. if you want to know what to include in a chronological format resume to get the attention of leadership a hiring manager ; if you want to know what to golden leave out of your resume that wastes space and kills your chances ; if you want to know how to sell yourself for friendship important, the job EVEN if you don't have the 'perfect' experience ; Think about what that will do for you.

What will it feel like to have your phone ringing and when you pick it up, it's a hiring manager who can't wait to talk to essay rule you? What will it feel like to have recruiters offer you opportunities you would never have heard about? How great will it feel to important have as many interviews as you want, so you have your pick of essay golden jobs? If you're out of hygienist cover letter work, how great is it going to feel to golden start collecting a paycheck again? What kind of a difference will that make for your life? You might be thinking, Boy, she's doing a big build up here….this kit must be really expensive. I mean, we all know how much resume writers charge. Hundreds, or sometimes even thousands of dollars, depending on essay relationships what level you're at.

And if you think about how much money you're losing for every month you're out of essay work, that's thousands more. Do you make $3000 a month? $5000? More? Not everybody realizes that as a loss, but it is. You can't ever make up that time again, and so that money that SHOULD have been in good leadership qualities, your pocket is gone forever.

Or you could think about it in terms of how much I charge my coaching clients. That's $250 an hour, and there's almost 45 minutes of resume coaching, plus another 13 minutes of golden technical instructions for the template, so that's almost an hour. But guess what? I'm not in the price-gouging business. I'm in the helping-people-get-a-job business. So I'm not charging $1000, or $500, or even $200.

Full year, 365-day no-hassle money-back guarantee. If you buy the jrr tolkien Extreme Resume Makeover Kit today, right now , I'll give you my audio training podcast on Brag Books as a bonus . Have you ever used a brag book in your interview? It is a fantastic tool that provides evidence of your past performance…like annual reviews, awards, compliment notes, thank you notes, examples of projects, and so on, all gathered in a binder to show the hiring manager in your interview. They are very impressive tools . My podcast tells you all about what you can put in them, how to set it up, and how to talk about golden rule, it in leadership qualities essay, the interview—exactly what to golden say. It's a 10-minute podcast , and I sell it every day on my website for $17 , and I will give it to you as a free bonus today when you buy the Extreme Makeover Resume Kit. And even if you give me back the Extreme Resume Makeover Kit and take your refund, you get to keep the Brag Book podcast free . I can't possibly be any more fair than this. I want to good leadership qualities make it absolutely crystal clear that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. In an rule, hour, you're going to have a completely different document. Jrr Tolkien Essays. You'll be stunned by the difference my tips make in essay golden, the impact of your resume.

You'll be confident that it sells you as a candidate, and you'll be excited to hygienist send it out. You're going to start getting the phone calls you've been waiting for. And you're going to be employed within a few short weeks. Your new boss is golden rule, going to introduce you to your new co-workers with a big smile because he'll be so happy you're on board. You get the Extreme Makeover Resume Kit-with my expert coaching on writing your own resume. You get the 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee. You get the Brag Book podcast.

a Personal Review of Your Resume. If you hit the Add to Cart button and essay, buy this kit RIGHT NOW, we will tell you how you can email your resume to me at essay Career Confidential…and I will personally look it over and give you my feedback on good qualities essay the 3 biggest changes you need to make. That's all waiting for you if you go ahead and hit the Add to Cart button now. Once you click on the button, it will take you to a screen where you fill in your name and credit card information (so have it ready) and then you'll get an email within minutes that contains your access codes and instructions for how to get to golden rule your new Extreme Resume Makeover Kit—and your Brag Book Podcast. If you go ahead and jrr tolkien, do this right now, in essay, an hour you could have a powerful selling resume, and in a few weeks you could have a brand new job. If you DON'T go ahead and do this right now, chances are that in leadership essay, a few months, you'll still be struggling with trying to get an golden rule, interview. The truth is, the job market is rough right now, and you need all the help you can get. You should get the Extreme Resume Makeover kit . It's a small investment in yourself that you deserve, and there's no risk to you at to write all. Our buying process is completely secure. Essay Golden Rule. Your information is completely safe.

Our customer service team is second to none. If you have questions, we've got you covered. Our guarantee is the strongest one you'll find anywhere. This is a good decision, and you're going to be emailing us to thank us in the near future, I know it. I don't want to see you struggling in essays, your job search . I don't want you to have to keep redoing your resume. I don't want to see you keep getting disappointed by rule a phone that doesn't ring. I don't want you to keep losing money because you're not working.

I want to see that email from you about how this kit helped you get the interview that got you the job.

inserted by FC2 system