Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Recount essay spm

Recount essay spm

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

HI: Essay 3: Hari Raya Festival - Syahir

Recount essay spm

Essay Writing Service -
English Essay: How you spent your last holiday

A Treatise of Human Nature Summary. Recount! David Hume’s A Treatise of Human Nature is his earliest philosophical work and the one that contains the most complete exposition of his views. Apparently it was planned when he was in his early twenties, when he claimed to have discovered a “new scene of thought.” The work was composed during a sojourn in France from 1734 to 1737 and was revised shortly thereafter in an unsuccessful attempt to gain the approbation of Bishop Joseph Butler. The first book of A Treatise of Human Nature was published in 1739, and the other two the next year. Hume had hoped that his views would attract a great deal of attention; instead, the cover letter work “fell dead-born from the Press.” His novel theories did not attract attention. (The entire section is recount essay spm, 237 words.) Get Free Access to this A Treatise of Human Nature Study Guide. Start your 48-hour free trial to unlock this resource and thousands more. Get Better Grades.

Our 30,000+ summaries will help you comprehend your required reading to ace every test, quiz, and essay. We've broken down the chapters, themes, and characters so you can understand them on your first read-through. Foundation Degree! Access Everything From Anywhere. Spm! We have everything you need in one place, even if you're on the go. Download our handy iOS app for free. Science Applied to Moral Subjects. On the thesis.stks.or.th title page of book 1, Hume announces that A Treatise of recount essay, Human Nature is “an attempt to degree introduce the experimental Method of Reasoning into Moral Subjects.” In the preface, he explains that he intends to develop a “science of man” by applying Sir Isaac Newton’s experimental method to human mental behavior. Following in recount spm, the footsteps of review of metaphysics, various English and essay spm Scottish moral philosophers, and of the French skeptic Pierre Bayle, he hoped to discover the limits of human knowledge in such areas as mathematics, physics, and the social sciences (the moral subjects). Conservation! By scrupulously observing human life, Hume thought he could discover certain general laws about human thinking and behavior. He admitted at the outset. (The entire section is 353 words.) Get Free Access to this A Treatise of recount essay, Human Nature Study Guide.

Start your 48-hour free trial to unlock this resource and online reviews thousands more. In the recount first part of thesis questionnaire letter, A Treatise of Human Nature , Hume proceeds to explore the bases of our knowledge. We possess two faculties, memory and imagination, for dealing with the ideas that we receive. The memory preserves the ideas in the exact order in which they entered the essay spm mind. The imagination, on the other hand, is free to arrange the ideas in any manner that is desired. Thesis Questionnaire! However, contrary to what might be expected, our imaginations do not function at random. Instead, we imagine ideas in recount essay spm, ordered sequences, so that whenever a particular idea comes to mind, related ideas automatically follow it, according to certain principles of the review of metaphysics dissertations association of ideas that Hume calls “a kind of ATTRACTION, which in the mental world will. (The entire section is 242 words.) Hume then tries to explain mathematics as being about particular experiences. He knew relatively little about mathematics and based many of his views on comments in essay spm, philospher Pierre Bayle’s The Historical and Critical Dictionary (1695-1697). Hume’s empirical mathematical theory has generally been regarded as, perhaps, the weakest part of his book, though he was always proud of having shown that mathematics is “big with absurdity and contradiction.” Hume conceived of arithmetic as being a demonstrable science dealing with relations of quantity, whereas geometry was thought of mango street essay, as an empirical science dealing with observable points. Because of the limitation of our ability to recount see and count the points, the theorems in. (The entire section is conservation essay, 119 words.) The most famous part of A Treatise of Human Nature is the third part of book 1, which treats “Of Knowledge and Probability.” Genuine knowledge is gained by an intuitive inspection of two or more ideas to see if they stand in a particular relationship to each other.

We can be completely certain by intuition that two ideas do or do not resemble each other, or that they differ from each other, or that one has more or less of recount essay spm, a given quality than another—for instance, that one is darker than another. Such knowledge is certain in that it depends solely on what one “sees” when two or more ideas are brought together by the imagination, but it gives us relatively little information. Letter! By connecting a series of intuitions. (The entire section is 154 words.) Our information about the causal relation of ideas does not arise from an recount spm intuitive examination of our ideas, and almost all of our information about essay what is happening beyond our immediate experience is based upon causal reasoning. How do we decide which ideas are causally related? When we examine two ideas, or two impressions that we think are so related, we find that we do not perceive any necessary or causal connection between them.

We perceive only that the ideas are contiguous and successive. We do not, however, perceive that they are necessarily connected in essay spm, any way, although we do feel that there must be more to mango street essay the sequence than merely one idea following after another. Recount Essay! We believe that one of the ideas must make the other. (The entire section is 358 words.) To explore the matter further, Hume turns to the other problem: What is the basis for our belief that particular causes have particular effects, and how do we infer one from the other? The actual constituents of our causal reasoning, he asserts, are a present impression of foundation, sense or memory, an recount essay imagined idea of conservation, a related event, and an unknown connection between them. When we hear a certain sound, we think of recount essay, somebody ringing the doorbell. Why and online how do we infer from the impression to its supposed cause? Many other ideas might have come to essay spm mind. When we hear the sound, we do not, at the same time, experience its cause, yet we implicitly believe that said cause must also be occurring to produce the perceived effect. This reasoning. (The entire section is 315 words.) A Treatise of Human Nature Homework Help Questions.

In Section IV of conservation essay, Hume's An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding (1748), Hume argues that knowledge is divided into only two categories--the relation of ideas and matters of fact. Recount! The first. The relevant quote comes from Hume’s A Treatise of Human Nature where he discusses the motivating influence of the will. When making decisions, there are many contributing factors, the not. The most important aspect of Hume's theory of knowledge is that it is a form of empiricism.

In other words, rather than taking the view espoused by Plato and essay Berkeley that knowledge is prior to. Ask a question.

Essay Writing Service -
English Essay: How you spent your last holiday

Harvard Business School MBA Essay Tips #038; Deadlines. HBS must have liked the spm, responses to last year’s excellent essay question. This year’s question is the same. Mango! Indeed there is essay spm, very little change in the broad strokes of HBS’ application this year. Movie Reviews! The essay is again required and there is NO word limit. The deadlines are only slightly different from last year. The Round 1 deadline is Sept. 6, 2017, one day earlier than last year. My tips are in blue below. As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy for recount essay spm, the Harvard Business School MBA program? There is thesis.stks.or.th, no word limit for this question.

We think you know what guidance we’re going to give here. Don’t overthink, overcraft and overwrite. Just answer the question in clear language that those of recount essay us who don’t know your world can understand. Before you begin to write I have two suggestions for essay, you: 2. Recount Spm! Watch the embedded video on the case method at HBS.

FYI: I think this is a great essay question. It allows you to choose what you want the school to know about thesis.stks.or.th you without having to fit that information into a framework mandated by question that doesn’t really fit your story. It also allows you to demonstrate judgment and communications skills. Finally this essay is a chance for HBS to spm, get to know you beyond your resume and mango street, the limited and limiting boxes. Now THINK.

What else – really and truly — do you want HBS to recount essay spm, know about you? The HBS admissions committee has told you what it wants to know in mango street the other sections of the application. What do you want the HBS readers to know? The answer to that question is not something I can give or even suggest to you in a blog post aimed at the many. Recount Spm! (For individual guidance, please see Accepted’s MBA Admissions Consulting .) It should be different for each of conservation essay you. Again, refer to the HBS criteria, as you contemplate possible topics, but the options are infinite. Recount Spm! A few possibilities: • Context for events described in thesis.stks.or.th the required elements. • Motivations for the decisions or commitments you have made. • Something you would like to do at HBS. • More depth on essay spm, an activity or commitment that is particularly important to you. Please don’t limit yourself to these suggestions.

I am offering them to stimulate your creativity, not to thesis.stks.or.th, shut it down. Since I’ve been in MBA admissions consulting (over 20 years now), HBS has valued concision. And, in today’s tweet- and sound-bite-driven world, it is requiring even shorter responses, at essay spm least in the other portions of the application. Don’t take the online movie reviews, absence of a word limit on this essay as a license for verbosity. Make every word count.

If you must pull a number out of me, keep it under 1000 words. And if you can say what you need to say in essay spm less than 1000 words, do so. Review Of Metaphysics Dissertations! A few caveats and warnings regarding this essay — it is NOT: • Stanford’s “what matters most to you and recount essay, why?” or Columbia’s #3. • The kitchen sink in which you throw everything. • A resume in online movie prose or a rehash of your transcript and honors. If you would like professional guidance with your Harvard Business School application, check out Accepted’s MBA essay editing and MBA admissions consulting or our MBA Application Packages, which include advising, editing, interview coaching, and a resume edit for recount essay, the HBS application. ***Disclaimer: Information is mango, subject to change. Please check with individual programs to verify the spm, essay questions, instructions and thesis.stks.or.th, deadlines.*** 1) 5+ years at in VC start-ups in India. Currently lead the digital marketing function for a Series B funded startup, delivered significant impact in recount 2 years (800% growth in conservation sale, 400% reduction in marketing costs) 2) GMAT: 710, Q: 48 (69%), V: 39 (91%), GRE: 327, Q: 163 (85%), V: 164 (93%)

3) Univ of Madras, First Class degree in Economics. 4) 4 years leading fundraising at a sport non-profit, picked by the UN as a top young leader in the field and chosen for all-expenses paid 14-day leadership development camp in Tokyo. 6) Marketing for Nike/Adidas/similar. Applied to and was accepted by Wharton last year (couldn’t enroll for personal reasons), how would you evaluate my chances for HBS/GSB? Your GMAT (FYI: I’d suggest you apply with your GRE) is on the low side for your demographic at those schools. Spm! Otherwise, you have competitive grades and excellent experience. I’d say both are stretch programs, with HBS being slightly more likely than GSB. And both are worth the effort.

Thank you, Linda. Will go ahead and apply with the GRE. I have a pretty solid background in quant – straight As in math courses from high school through university. I also do a heavy quantitative job – managing analytics for the marketing function. Just let myself down badly on dissertations, test day. I’d picked (foolishly, it seems, now) to recount spm, have my scores from mango essay GMAT sent to both HBS GSB (I was a bit more confident, having gotten a 50, 39 on GMAC tests). Would choosing not to essay, report it on mango essay, my application harm my chances?

Had one last question: A lot of people recommend mentioning my Wharton admit, but I’m not so sure. Would you find it relevant information? Your Wharton acceptance is irrelevant and raising will just cause them to wonder why you didn’t go there last year. Recount Essay Spm! I would not bring it up. If your scores were sent to HBS and GSB, they have the information. I don’t see any advantage in not reporting what they already know. I have a GMAT question.

I received a 730 (45Q, 45V), but didn’t score particularly well on the Integrated Reasoning section (I scored a 4). Is my IR score prohibitively low for HBS and movie reviews, other top business schools, given that I scored a 730 overall? For broader context, I am a HYP graduate, magna cum laude in history, and have been working in investment management for the past two years. Essay Spm! Thank you for thesis letter, your help. As Chad Losee recently said on essay spm, his blog “you are much more than your score.” So it is possible for you to get in with the scores, you are reporting, Is it possible they could be a factor in essay your rejection, also yes. You are focusing on recount essay spm, your IR, but your quant is also low.

Your verbal is excellent. Thesis.stks.or.th! If you think you can raise your quant (and IR) score with a reasonable amount of effort, I would encourage you to do so. Thanks for your response. Essay! I was not focusing on of metaphysics dissertations, my quant because I thought that the overall, 730, was what mattered most. Is a 45 on quant really so low that it would undermine a 730? (Apologies if this is essentially the same question I already asked). I thought I had answered you several days ago. Apparently I forgot to save my response.

Sorry. Schools, including HBS, look at the total but they also look at the breakdown. Essay Spm! You are a history major and conservation, a 45 quant puts you at the 59th percentile. That is low for HBS. Unless you have quantitatively demanding work experience or A’s on quant classes in college, HBS could easily be concerned about your ability to recount spm, handle the math required in a graduate management program.

They don’t want to admit people who will struggle. Essay! You need to show them that you won’t struggle. If you can do so without taking the GMAT, OK. Essay Spm! If you can’t, well… 1) Have been working in communications in a research in biomedicine center. 2) I plan on taking the GRE and aiming for an ivy league score.

I have a few months to prepare. -bachelor in social sciences at jacobs university bremen (germany). Online Movie Reviews! graduated in essay 2012 with an aprox GPA of 3.8. -masters in communication at university of luxembourg, graduates in 2014, grade 15/20 (considered as a “good” grade) -doing now a 1-year course in graphic design (A+ grades so far) and afterward a 1-year course in marketing. -planning on taking courses on healthcare to online reviews, expand my knowledge, as I don’t have a scientific background. 4) throughout university I have worked student jobs, internships, online freelancing and essay, extra curriculars in creative foundation the field communications. 5) CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA – none of those, but would they help?

6) Aiming for MBA with focus on healthcare and marketing. I am interested in essay spm big data healthcare (will attend a conference on the topic this year), especially interested in digitalisation of healthcare and patient communication. Certainly your grades are competitive at thesis.stks.or.th HBS, but I’m a little confused about your path. Are you working full time now? or part time? If you already have a masters in recount essay communications and online reviews, are planning to do an MBA why are you also taking one-year courses in recount marketing and graphic design? I get they you may want to take some healthcare courses since you want to go into the field, but some of the education seems a little random, not that there is anything wrong in being curious or wanting to improve one’s skills. in your work, do you have a leadership role? Thank you for your feedback! I have been working full time. Reviews! I am not in recount essay spm a leadership role, but I just got promoted and will soon be given more responsibility.

I took these courses not only because they are subjects I personally like, but they are also skills I noticed could help my communications team. What other business schools would you recommend I try? You’re very welcome. Questionnaire! Also consider MIT Sloan, Kellogg, UCLA, Wharton, Duke, and CBS. 26 year old Indian Male. 1) 4 years of recount essay full-time work experience in Financial Planning Analysis at MSCI in Mumbai.

Jul’13-Jun’14 Intern, Jun’14-Dec’15 Analyst, Jan’16-Present Associate. Took on additional responsibility from Strategy Corporate Development team in essay Oct’16 – worked out of NYC HQs for three weeks in May’17. 2) GMAT 780 (99%) – Q51 (96%) V47 (99%) IR 8 (93%) AWA 5.0 (54%) 3) Dual degree program – Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Electronics) Master of recount essay Science (Economics) from BITS Pilani. CGPA: 7.22/10.00. Father was diagnosed with blood cancer during 4th year. 4) Sub-coordinator for movie reviews, a campus club, Founded a new college department/team that worked on recount essay, value addition to the college festival. Street Essay! Post college – co-started a quizzing enthusiasts group in office, member of social causes group in office that volunteers and contributes to old-age homes and underprivileged children. 5) Passed all three levels of CFA (Dec 2014 – Jun 2016) 6) To work in strategic planning in the venture capital industry.

If you have show leadership and impact, you have a competitive profile for spm, HBS. 1) Minority group 26 year old applicant, works as portfolio analyst on the general investment team at very large name-brand university endowment, has worked with hedge funds, PE funds and questionnaire cover letter, the like. Recount Spm! Has worked on several $100m+ deals. Role has expanded to include more responsibility and mentoring of new analysts. Spearheaded development of many portfolio analytical tools now used firmwide. 2) 760 total score, 47Q/49V. 3) HYP Economics major with a minor in statistics. 3.75 gpa, 2014 grad. 4) Homeless shelter volunteer. Community Arts events organizer.

Created classroom tutoring business. Invited guest graduation speaker at local HS. 6) Endowment Foundation portfolio mgmt. 1) Minority group 26 year old applicant, works as portfolio analyst on the general investment team at thesis.stks.or.th very large name-brand university endowment, has worked with hedge funds, PE funds and spm, the like. Has worked on several $100m+ deals. Role has expanded to include more responsibility and essay, mentoring of new analysts. Spearheaded development of many portfolio analytical tools now used firmwide. 2) 760 total score, 47Q/49V. 3) HYP Economics major with a minor in statistics. 3.75 gpa, 2014 grad. 4) Homeless shelter volunteer.

Community Arts events organizer. Created classroom tutoring business. Invited guest graduation speaker at local HS. 6) Endowment Foundation portfolio mgmt. You have a competitive profile for HBS and essay spm, other elite MBA programs. Creative Foundation London! Also consider Booth, Wharton, MIT, and CBS. 1. 2 years working as an Investment Analyst for an Ivy League university (HYP) endowment ( investing $25 billion that supports university financial aid, operations). 2. GRE: 168 V (98%) 166 Q (91%) 3. Recount! HYP; 3.63 cumulative, graduated magna cum laude; History major, class of 2015.

4. Violinist – volunteered before, during, and some after college to play at nursing homes and homeless shelters; Co-led student group of professional freelance journalists for essay, 3 years in college; member of a university community service organization (lots of projects, including volunteering post-Hurricane Sandy); co-editor of university bioethics journal. 6. Leading (or starting) an recount spm organization helping to thesis.stks.or.th, alleviate student debt. Apologies — accidentally posted this twice (see earlier post as “RJJ”). Essay Spm! Thanks again for your input! 1. 2 years working as an Investment Analyst for an Ivy League university (HYP) endowment ( investing $25 billion that supports university financial aid, operations). 2. GRE: 168 V (98%) 166 Q (91%) 3. HYP; 3.63 cumulative, graduated magna cum laude; History major, class of 2015. 4. Violinist – volunteered before, during, and foundation, some after college to play at nursing homes and homeless shelters; Co-led student group of professional freelance journalists for 3 years in college; member of a university community service organization (lots of recount essay spm projects, including volunteering post-Hurricane Sandy); co-editor of university bioethics journal. 6. Leading (or starting) an organization helping to alleviate student debt. Hi Linda, sending a 1,500 words essay to HBS is it optimal? Short answer: no.

Longer answer: That depends on thesis cover, what’s in it. #128578; If it’s 1500 thoughtful, revealing, important, cogent words, then it’s probably OK. If it’s wordy, inarticulate, or insignificant stuff, it’s definitely not OK. That would be true for shorter essays too, but the bar is higher and the challenge is greater the more you write. Most successful HBS essay that I have seen are shorter, usually 1000 words. My basic profile is as below. May I ask you to recount essay spm, see it? 1) Brief description of dissertations your full-time work experience.

General trading and investment company in Japan (2Years) Role: Investment support such planning business structure, valulation , and recount essay, so on. Deloitte consulting in Japan (1Years, I was told by my agent that it was needed to work for either strategic consulting firm or Investment banking in Japan if I want to move to buyside job) Role: Under a manager, I managed most of the Strategy consulting PJ by creative writing degree london myself and essay, chosen TOP15% worker among the questionnaire, same title. Essay Spm! I also coworked with foreign Deloitte members. Activist hedge fund in Japan(2Years) Fund’s aim is to propose board members or management members of listed companies how they can raise their long term corporate value.

Role: I was accepted by the president to be Vice President because I achieved affluent experience in. As a vice president, my role was planning the investment ,due diligence, making strategic hypothesis of portfolio companies, and keeping relation with management and board members. In the 1st year, my invesments got 20%in IRR and in the 2nd year, IRR of my investments were 35%. I contributed 80% of the total fund return in both years, therefore my fund were selected as candidates of best fund by eurekahedge in concecitove 2 years. 2) Your GMAT or GRE.

Percentiles preferred. 700 GMAT/ IELTS 7.5. 3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the cover, same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances. Waseda University in Japan. 3.5/4.0 in recount spm GPA. My major was Developing economy and review of metaphysics, statistics(My bachelor title is social science) . Waseda University is recount spm, one of the most prestigious university in Japan.

There were some people who also graduated from HBS in the past. 4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience. College activities: Volunteer members for the restoration of the town hit by significant earth quake in Tohoku area Japan on 2011/3/11 . Founded foot ball club in my first year. Post college extra curricular activities: Now I am engaging in the IFRS study group whose purpose is to improve the street, communication among stakeholders such as business manager in listed companies, BIG4 auditors, IFRS committee members including regional heads and to make IFRS standards better. Recount Essay! I am suggesting how IFRS disclosure should be improved from buyside view while raising case study(eg, How we evaluate one of portfolio companies MA decision and what information we require to conservation essay, evaluate the MA)

5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. Chartered member of the security analysts association of japan. (Sort of recount essay CFA in JAPAN) 6) Your post-MBA goal. Just come back to the same company and want to facilitate lots of companies in Japan stock market. My long concern is to thesis.stks.or.th, contribute to essay, the economy of Japan from financial advisor aspect because many board members and management members do not fully understand the relation between corporate finance and business and they often make corporate value disruptive decisions. (I don’t need to quit my job but I want broader management skills to writing foundation london, do my job better.)

The Premier Admissions Consultancy linda@accepted.com. COMPREHENSIVE SUCCINCT: *MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to essay, Acceptance at Top Business Schools * (written with Judy Gruen) Subscribe to review, our blog – Join us on Facebook – Follow us on spm, Twitter – Connect on LinkedIn. You have a competitive profile for HBS, but should also consider Wharton, Columbia, Booth, Duke, Georgetown, and NYU Stern. May ask you to see my profile? 1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. General trading and investment company in Japan (2Years) Role: Investment support such planning business structure, valulation , and so on. Big4 strategy consulting in Japan (1Years, I was told by my agent that it was needed to work for either strategic consulting firm. or Investment banking in Japan if I want to move to buyside job)

Role: Under a manager, I managed most of the Strategy consulting PJ by myself and chosen TOP15% worker among. the same title. I also coworked with foreign Deloitte members. My main customers were Toyota corporation or Mitsubishi. corporation, or Mitsubishi Motors in thesis questionnaire cover letter Japan. Activist hedge fund in Japan(2Years) Our aim is to propose board members or management members of listed companies how they can raise their long term corporate value. Role: I was accepted by the Fund president to be Vice President because I achieved affluent experience in recount spm prior jobs.

As a vice president, my role was planning the thesis cover letter, investment ,due diligence, making strategic hypothesis of essay portfolio companies, and keeping relation with management and board members. In the 1st year, my invesments got 20%in IRR and in the 2nd year, IRR of my investments were 35%. I contributed 80% of the total fund return in both years, therefore my fund were selected as candidates of best fund by eurekahedge in concecitove 2 years. And although we invest in writing foundation degree london listed companies that have stock price flactuation in markets, I did not make any lost in any months. 2) Your GMAT or GRE.

Percentiles preferred. 700 GMAT/ IELTS 7.5. 3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. Spm! For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances. Waseda University in Japan. 3.5/4.0 in GPA. My major was Developing economy and statistics(My bachelor title is social.

science) . Waseda University is one of the most prestigious university in Japan. There were some people who also. graduated from conservation essay HBS in the past. 4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience. College activities: Volunteer members for the 2011/3/11 significant earth quake in recount spm Tohoku area in Japan. Review Of Metaphysics! Founded. foot ball club in recount spm my first year and led it to be champion in writing foundation degree london inter university league. Post college extra curricular activities: Now I am engaging in the IFRS study group whose purpose is to improve. the communication among stakeholders such as business manager in recount listed companies, BIG4 auditors, IFRS committee. members including regional head and to make IFRS standards better.

I am suggesting how IFRS disclosure should be. improved from buyside view while raising case study(eg, How we evaluate one of portfolio companies MA decision and. what information we require to evaluate the online reviews, MA) 5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. Chartered member of the security analysts association of japan. (Sort of CFA in JAPAN)

6) Your post-MBA goal. Just come back to the same company and want to facilitate lots of recount essay companies in Japan stock market. My long concern is to contribute to the economy of Japan from thesis cover letter financial advisor aspect because many board members. and management members do not fully understand the spm, relation between corporate finance and business. and they often make corporate value disruptive decisions. (I just get the thesis.stks.or.th, acknowledgement from recount essay spm my boss for 2years business school and don’t need to get new job after graduation.)

1) 27 yo, white American male. 5 years of work experience, all with US Bank. 2 years in operations, then 3 years in private wealth management, moving from a junior portfolio manager to a portfolio manager with my own book of business. During this transition I assumed the management of two books of business on a 1 year interim basis, then had a portion spun off for me. I’ve been managing this book of clients for 1 year. 3) Cornell College, 3.66/4.0, Economics and Business, 2012.

4) Student radio station manager – 2 years. Baseball team (DIII) – Senior year captain. Tutor for Economics department – 101/102 classes. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Milwaukee’s Finest Honoree 2016 – This is a 12-week young professionals program where young professionals that have shown leadership are matched with a family and get a min. Thesis.stks.or.th! goal of $2,500 for fundraising. Toastmasters – Currently the President of my club, previously the VP of Education; also competed in general speech, humorous speech and essay spm, impromptu speaking competitions at a high level. 5) CFA charterholder. 6) Transition into Private Equity with a plan B of consulting. The through line there is that I want to have a direct impact on conservation essay, strategy and management decisions on recount, a variety of companies in different sectors. 1) 27 yo, white American male.

5 years of work experience, all with US Bank. Foundation Degree London! 2 years in operations, then 3 years in private wealth management, moving from a junior portfolio manager to a portfolio manager with my own book of business. During this transition I assumed the management of two books of business on a 1 year interim basis, then had a portion spun off for essay spm, me. I’ve been managing this book of clients for 1 year. 3) Cornell College (in Iowa), 3.66/4.0, Economics and Business, 2012. 4) Student radio station manager – 2 years. Baseball team (DIII) – Senior year captain. Tutor for cover letter, Economics department – 101/102 classes.

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Milwaukee’s Finest Honoree 2016 – This is a 12-week young professionals program where young professionals that have shown leadership are matched with a family and get a min. goal of $2,500 for recount essay, fundraising. Toastmasters – Currently the President of my club, previously the VP of Education; also competed in general speech, humorous speech and impromptu speaking competitions at a high level. 5) CFA charterholder. 6) Transition into Private Equity with a plan B of consulting. The through line there is that I want to have a direct impact on strategy and management decisions on a variety of companies in different sectors. You have a competitive profile for HBS. Also consider Wharton, Yale, Booth, MIT Sloan, and CBS. I’d appreciate your feedback on my chances for HBS. 1) 27 years old from Argentina. 2.5 years working at LAIG Investments a private equity fund focused on energy as an Analyst. Previously I was a research analyst working for the Oil Services team of BofA.

3) Bachelor in Economics from Universidad de San Andres (Argentina). Online! Graduated in 2012. GPA: 8.16 out of 10. 4) Volunteer in Asociacion Wengamen in Buenos Aires, an asociation focused on recount spm, preventing drug use and helping people with addictions. 6) I want to come back to Argentina and re-shape the energy market.

Your GMAT is a low for HBS, as you probably know, but it’s not so low as to thesis.stks.or.th, automatically knock you out. Your grades are good. AT the same time there is nothing that you wrote above that screams HBS to me. If you don’t have signficant leadership on and off the essay, job, I recommend you pass on HBS and focus on other schools. If you do have that leadership experience, it’s a stretch, but apply. (I’m assuming that your quant was a little higher than the verbal or roughly the same.) I would love to receive your feedback on my profile. 1) Currently working in thesis questionnaire cover letter International Arbitration as a Senior Consultant in Navigant in Washington DC.

Previously I was a equity research analyst at a small investment fund in Buenos Aires, Argentina (where I am from). Essay Spm! Total 5.5 years of mango experience. 3) Bachelor in Economics from Universidad Torcuato Di Tella. Graduated in essay spm 2012 at the top 7% of my class. Review Of Metaphysics Dissertations! GPA: 9.14/10. 4) Volunteer in Un Techo para mi Pais in Buenos Aires, working in the Microfinance team and in recount spm Girls on the Run in review of metaphysics dissertations Washington.

5) I’m a CFA Charterholder. 6) Open a Navigant office in recount spm Buenos Aires to expand the International Arbitration practice in dissertations LATAM. Thanks in advance. You have a competitive profile for HBS and essay spm, are applying appropriately. I don’t recommend, however, applying exclusively to HBS even to thesis.stks.or.th, highly qualified applicants. Also consider, Wharton, Yale, Columbia, Haas, Stanford, and Kellogg. kindly assess my chance of getting into recount essay, HBS or kindly recommend other alternatives based on below: 1. 26 years with 2.8 years of thesis letter work experience at recount KPMG (Ghana, Africa) as a Tax Consultant.

Advising international and foundation degree london, local clients on essay spm, tax compliance, assisting in mergers and acquisitions via Due diligence, tax health review, interpretation of tax laws, etc. 2. Thesis Questionnaire Cover Letter! GMAT 690 (86%), Q48(71%), V35(76%), AWA5(57%), IR 4(40%) (1st attempt) 3.University of Ghana, Business School (UGBS). Accounting major, GPA 3.2 ( had to nurse my kid brother post hole-in-heart surgery till he was well enough to be independent) Graduated in recount spm 2014. 4. KPMG Floor Marshal, Co- Head of writing foundation degree KPMG Tax new joiners and recount essay, interns training, Head of the Alma Matta committee at questionnaire letter UGBS, vice president of recount spm Audit committee of conservation essay NUPS-G at UGBS, volunteer for Prisons Outreach, Asylums Outreach and essay, Needy Children Outreach program at VPC. 5. ACCA, CIT ( in progress) 6. Conservation Essay! working in finance at an international organisation – IMF, IFC, World Bank, UN to obtain the knowledge and experience to head the central bank in Ghana. You have a competitive profile for HBS and should apply. Recount! Also consider Wharton, Booth, Columbia, NYU Stern, Georgetown, and MIT Sloan. FYI, I’m giving a webinar next week on getting accepted to HBS. Thesis Questionnaire! you’re welcome to attend (virtually). The webinar is free, but you need to register at recount essay https://reports.accepted.com/mba/harvard-business-school . Here is my profile!

I’d appreciate to hear your opinion about my chances at HBS and potentially other comparable programs (I am planning to apply in a couple of creative writing foundation london years in order to gain more work experience): 1. 26 years old from Italy – Previously had long term internships (6 months each) at 2 bulge bracket investment banks in recount essay spm NYC, worked at movie reviews PwC in Italy for about a year and currently working in investment banking in London (just started) 2. GMAT 700 (will most likely need to re-take this) 3. Northeastern University (BSBA, 2015, GPA: 3.9), London Business School (Master in Finance, 2017, GPA: 3.6) 4. Student consultant representing Northeastern University at case competitions, co-founder of recount essay alternative investments society, equity research analyst for reviews, small university fund, volunteered at recount spm Morgan Stanley Children Hospital, and beach clean-up when I was in community college.

6. I am planning to work in finance (possibly PE) for a couple of years and essay, then ultimately leverage my work experience and learnings from HBS to become an entrepreneur and develop my parents’ small company internationally. Thank you so much for your insights! Obviously a higher GMAT never hurt anyone, but I’m not sure it’s a must. If you can raise “easily,” then do so. If not, focus on other elements in the application, especially leadership for HBS. You have made a good start in becoming a competitive applicant at HBS and other top MBA programs. Also consider Wharton, CBS, Booth, Stanford, MIT Sloan, and recount essay spm, LBS. Choose your desired degree and then the thesis questionnaire cover letter, service that best meets your needs.

Accepted 1171 S. Robertson Blvd. Recount Spm! #140 Los Angeles CA 90035 +1 (310) 815-9553.

Write My Paper For Me -
Helping a Blind Man (Example of Recount Text) - My English Essay

Seven Common Resume Mistakes Pastors Make. With some 400,000 congregations in the United States, the way each church secures a pastor is essay spm widely varied. Some churches receive pastors through a denominational appointment system. Other congregations seek a pastor totally independent of any hierarchy. They seek, interview, and vote in a totally autonomous fashion.

Still other churches secure a pastor in some combination of the two approaches. In many of these situations, the foundation, church requests resumes of prospective pastors as an initial consideration process. I have worked with countless churches helping them to recount secure and understand the foundation london, resumes they have received. Indeed I have looked at essay thousands of thesis questionnaire letter, resumes. Many of them are excellent.

Others are, well, not. Allow me to share with you seven of the more common resume mistakes I see. Recount Essay Spm! Any one of these mistakes will likely cause that particular person to be eliminated from thesis.stks.or.th, consideration. 1. Recount! Sloppy resumes. These sloppy resumes have careless grammatical and stylistic errors.

Capitalization is random and spacing is conservation essay unpredictable. There is no discernible pattern to how the different items on the resume are placed. Just yesterday I heard from recount spm, a church that eliminated a prospective pastor from consideration because his resume was so sloppy. Thesis.stks.or.th! “If he approaches ministry with this much disregard,” the layman told me, “he certainly will not do well at this church.” 2. Unverified statistics. It is common and acceptable to spm put such statistics as worship attendance and the church budget of the pastor’s current church on the resume. Writing Foundation! Make certain that the numbers are accurate. Otherwise it will appear that the pastor is careless at best and duplicitous at worst. 3. Bad photos. Recount Essay! Not all pastors choose to put a photo on thesis.stks.or.th a resume. If the pastor does decide to use a photo, it should be one of recount essay, high quality of him or of him with his family. Of Metaphysics Dissertations! I still am surprised to see how many photos are candid shots that belong on spm Facebook, or they are of questionnaire cover, such poor quality that facial features are hardly discernible.

4. Poor presentation of recount essay, family. Online! The mistakes here are usually one of two extremes. Some pastors leave off their family entirely. The prospective church is left to wonder if the recount, pastor’s family is a priority for him. On the other extreme, I have seen resumes that include so much detail about the pastor’s spouse that it becomes muddled who is really seeking a position. 5. Conservation Essay! No sense of prioritization. Typically, church leaders receiving resumes presume that how a pastor orders different areas on recount spm his resume reflects his priorities. If education is of metaphysics dissertations presented first, that is essay his priority. If family is noted first, that then becomes the perceived priority. I have seen too many resumes that simply don’t make sense in the manner items are presented.

6. Failure to note ministry accomplishments. Those who receive prospective pastor resumes want to know more than the name and reviews address of churches or other places of ministry and recount spm employment. They want to know what was accomplished during that tenure. Of course, pastors must be careful in how they present such information lest they appear to be bragging or failing to give God the glory. 7. Creative London! Failure to explain gaps in date. If a pastor has a two or three year gap on his resume, he needs to explain it. It is better to provide a succinct explanation of what transpired leading toward those years than to essay leave the recipients wondering.

What have you noticed about pastors’ resumes? What would you add to my list? Pastor to creative london Pastor is the Saturday blog series at ThomRainer.com. Pastors and staff, if we can help in any way, contact Steve Drake, our director of pastoral relations, at Steve.Drake@LifeWay.com . We also welcome contacts from laypersons in churches asking questions about essay pastors, churches, or the creative foundation, pastor search process. Jane Wilkinson says.

Thank you so much for recount essay spm this blog. I hope it is read widely. Thesis Questionnaire! I am on a pastor search committee of recount essay, a nondenominational church in Illinois. Creative! Your words are incredibly on target. Our committee has made numerous comments about recount essay spm how sloppy some of the resumes are. We have tried to overlook the questionnaire cover letter, mistakes on recount essay the resumes but, frankly, the candidates we seem to conservation favor are those that took the time to do a quality resume. The sloppy resumes leave us with the impression that the candidate has a poor work ethic and that he is too lazy to proofread read something he writes. I encourage pastors to essay spm get outside readers to proofread their resumes.

I hate to see an otherwise good candidate not be considered because of two or three pages of a document. Thom Rainer says. Thanks Jane. Great input! What about those of us who have completed our seminary training, but the only ministry experience that we have had outside of an pastoral internship has been the conservation, various areas of service as a layperson. Some people have said not to recount essay spm include it because it was not “full time paid ministry”. Some have said to include it. I have tried both ways and after two years I am still searching for a full time vocational ministry opportunity. Well stated observations.

Another resource we’ve produced in Michigan is our SIMPLIFIED SEARCH TEAM TRAINING. We frequently recommend it to prospcetive pastors/staff to hear what we are recommending to search teams. A section of the training is on “how to review of metaphysics evaluate resume’s.” Maybe it will be helpful to your readers. It is available at: http://bscm.e-quip.net/presentations/show/2974. Thom Rainer says. The worth of a ministry is not measured by its compensation level or whether you are compensated at all. I strongly encourage pastors to include ALL ministry experience, paid and non-paid. Recount! Before I served as pastor, I asked the leadership of my church if I could give ten to twenty hours a week as a non-paid minister of evangelism and outreach. They were happy for me to online movie reviews do so and to give me the title I requested. Thom Rainer says.

Steve Drake says. Thanks Dr. Rainer for engaging such an important practical issue for ministers. If it isn’t true elsewhere, it is certainly true here: “You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.” I have had students and friends who have said, “I’m not sending resumes. God knows where I am, if He wants me to move, He can send the committee to me.” It is recount spm certainly true that God knows where we are, but if He is willing to use a donkey to thesis questionnaire get someone’s attention, I have no problem realizing He might just use a resume too. More and more in essay spm, our day, I think it would be good for ministry candidates to provide video footage online on thesis.stks.or.th YouTube or Vimeo sites to let the searching group have an “up close and recount essay spm personal” look at the candidate. Recently I was called by a committee asking for a recommendation of thesis.stks.or.th, a young man. Recount! Everything I said about the candidate was already confirmed in his mind because he had read three years of the candidate’s blog.

That church called the candidate and wonderful things are happening among them. Good post Dr. Rainer! I would also encourage folks to write a brief philosophy of thesis.stks.or.th, ministry for the resume. Essay Spm! A church can learn a lot about a candidate from essay, a brief but well worded statement describing one’s view of ministry and the church. Now, for a list of things search committees do wrong… Robbie Perkins says. Jonathan…I agree.

When I sent a resume to the church where I am currently serving as pastor I gave a “ministry philosophy” in the form of recount spm, a cover letter. Dr. Rainer… you mentioned a perceived priority in the listing of info on a resume, is there an order that you might recommend? Thom Rainer says. My preference is to provide brief biographical information first, like date of birth and review of metaphysics place of birth. Within the recount essay spm, bio, I note my family members, including how long I have been married and the age of my children if they aren’t adults. Second, I provide a brief ministry and doctrinal statement. Third, I note my education, not because of its priority but because readers expect it near the thesis.stks.or.th, top. I then note my ministry experience and then secular experience. Miscellaneous items like published works and denominational experience go near the last, followed by references.

There is no best order, but those priorities are my preference and most common on the resumes I see. I have my resume’ in almost the essay spm, same order you described here. Street Essay! I have also reworked my resume’ with consideration given to the advice you provided in this article. All of the information in question covers two pages. I also provide a third page that lists four references.

I wish I could post it on here to let you see it, as I have put a lot of work into organizing it. But I am wondering if it is too long. Some have given me the essay spm, advise that pastor search committees do not really spend a lot of time pouring over mango street, resumes. So I should just keep it short and sweet by providing just the nuts and bolts; just grab their attention without providing the detail I have given. So how do I find a happy medium here? Thom Rainer says. Most of the recount spm, pastor resumes I see are 4-5 pages.

The search committees tell me they do like the letter, detail as long as it is spm not obvious fluff and filler. Thom Rainer says. See my blog on October 3, 2011 where I address that very issue. Thanks. Robbie Perkins says. Thanks Dr.

Rainer. Jim Orchard says. A little off topic but related, search teams how about street a little email letting us know you have received the recount essay spm, resume and then if you have decided to drop our resume from the list let us know with a note saying thank you for your interest so we can move on with our search for a church. Thom Rainer says. Thanks. See my blog of October 3, 2011 where I address that matter to search committees. Sam Loveall says.

Dr. Rainer, here’s a tip for your readers that you didn’t include – – be sure to fill in all the blanks. During a search for street a new youth minister, we received a resume that began with a cover letter (that I very much wish I had kept.) The letter writer went to great lengths to explain just how God had been leading this young man to our congregation. Intense prayer, advice from others, deep soul searching – – things like that. I wish I could remember the exact words of the recount essay, “climax” sentence of the letter, but it went some thing like this: “I am convinced that God has great things planned, and I look forward to speaking with you about serving with (church name) as we seek His further will for…” I’m surprised to hear you say to include a family section on thesis.stks.or.th your resume. Coming to recount spm the ministry from the business world (where I was a hiring manager) I would never have thought to include info about family since that is one thing you most definitely would not put on a resume for a secular job. Also, I hope that when you work with churches you remind them that this is a two-way street and they are under scrutiny by potential pastors just as the candidates are under scrutiny by them. I’ve had churches contact me seeking a resume who failed to provide any information or very little information or sloppily presented information and thesis the message this sends is that they think they are so wonderful that anyone would be blessed to be their pastor. Recount Essay Spm! As true as that may be, I would have no way of knowing how good they are by the info they make available and how they present it.

Thanks for these tips and please take it the right way when I say that I hope I never have to use them. Sometimes, it’s hard for pastors and other ministry professionals to view their calling in job terms. But, at least one person on a Search Committee is going to degree be a business person and are accustomed to seeing professional resumes. They are going to recount essay assume that your resume indicates how one will run their church and thesis.stks.or.th lead them spiritually. Will they be able to count on essay spm you to handle things professionally, when someone confesses an addiction problem that would ruin their standing in the community? Will you professionally help families who have been in movie reviews, bitter disputes for years, when a loved one dies? Many churches are worried about decline and want to know if you are able to lead them toward spiritual and numeric growth. Does your resume give them confidence you can? Do you have any great online or other resources to spm help pastors develop a ministry resume or portfolio? Great stuff. Thesis.stks.or.th! Thanks, definitely brought clarity to a foggy situation.

Steven Zeigler says. I desire to be a worship leader. I have had no paid positions. Recount Essay Spm! I have only worked with two pastors and have done three years of mission work in the U.S. God has put his hand on me to be a worship leader. I am working 36 hours a week to support my family of mango street, four and I am age 47 now. I have not gone to recount essay bible college. I have had formal training for five years on street essay organ and I have four years of performance with my college I attended many years ago. I have helped lead worship for five years at a preivously attended church and sang on the choir, yet it has never been a paid position.

I now serve on the choir with the Church I am attending. I have attended a worship school with Steve Swanson. Not a college. I have asked my pastor to work with him, yet he has never called me or asked to come. My pastor has said, he agrees that God has a call on my life for recount essay pastor of worship. Where should I start and what should I do to street apply for this position? I do believe God has opened this door for me and I have prayed. I have called the recount essay spm, church to ask questions about the position.

Anything above that, I am unsure what to do. Please help. Mark Carlton says. Why do Southern Baptist churches focus so little on Singles’ ministry? With the adult population in the US at foundation more than 50% single, why do churches seem to disregard singles? I live in a city with over a million population and essay spm not one Southern Baptist Church has a strong singles ministry.

Southern Baptist used to at least have a large singles conference once a year at Ridgecrest but that conference has significantly dwindled while the singles population has grown substantially. Thesis.stks.or.th! The church is losing its influence because this segment of the population is being ignored.

Best Essay Writers Here -
PonPonProduction: PT3 English Essay Example: Recount - Pinterest

7 Killer Tips for How to Write a Bio. You have just opened your email from the magazine you submitted your article to. You read the email you have been hoping for and dreaming of: #8220;Hey there, we want to publish your article. Please reply with a fifty-word killer bio. We will post it at the end of recount your article. You can include up to three links.#8221; Wow, your writing has been accepted! Now you have to say who you are.

Writing your biography can seem almost as challenging as writing the piece you submitted. But it is a necessary part of publishing your writing. How will your readers know who wrote your wonderful article if you do not tell them? 7 Killer Tips for How to Write a Bio. A good place to find examples of other writers#8217; biographies is mango right here on The Write Practice. You can meet the Write Practice team on the About page. The Write Practice also includes bios with all guest posts (you can click on any post on spm, this page to read the author#8217;s bio). But you do not need a bio from the About page of The Write Practice. You need a bio for your own amazing article that is being published soon. So now it is your turn to write a killer bio.

Let me share with you seven tips on how to write a bio. Start with your name. Might seem obvious, but you want to make sure readers know who you are. Questionnaire Cover! Don#8217;t be shy. Say what you have done. You can mention things like where you went to school and where you have been published. This is not a time to brag or list every award you won since grade two. Essay Spm! Pick the review, ones that are relevant and recent. Mary Jones, a graduate of essay ____________, had been published in____________ and ______________. If this is your first publication, you can say: Mary Jones, a graduate of _______________, writes about ________________ and ______________. Write in the third person, even if you are the one writing it.

Instead of saying, “I have lived in Tokyo and have six cats,” say, “Pamela has lived in Tokyo and has six cats.” End with a personal statement about you. See the ending of these examples. Here is Stephen King#8217;s biography from the questionnaire cover letter, back of his book On Writing . It has 65 words. Stephen King is the essay spm, author of more than fifty books, all of them worldwide bestsellers. Among his most recent are 11/22/63 , Under the Dome , Lisey’s Story , Duma Key , Cell , Dreamcatcher , Hearts in writing foundation london Atlantis , and Bag of Bones . He was the recount essay spm, recipient of the 2003 National Book Foundation Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters.

He lives in Maine with his wife, novelist Tabitha King. Stephen King#8217;s biography begins with his name and thesis.stks.or.th then lists his accomplishments. But it ends on a more personal note. Now you know that he lives in Maine and his wife is essay spm a novelist. Review Of Metaphysics Dissertations! This helps you to spm, connect with him as a regular human being, not just a very accomplished celebrity. (His biography is long, though. If you were Steven King, and they said, #8220;Mr. King, you have only fifty words,#8221; what would you take out?) Or read this biography from the back of The War of Art by Steven Pressfield. This one is online movie reviews 42 words. Steven Pressfield is the author of Gates of Fire, Tides of War, The Afghan Campaign, The Profession, The Warrior Ethos and Turning Pro, among others.

He lives in Los Angeles. In 2003, he was made an honorary citizen of Sparta in spm Greece. If I wanted to know what books Steven Pressfield wrote, I could look up his page on thesis.stks.or.th, Amazon. Recount! But I would not know to look up whether he was made an honorary citizen of Sparta in Greece. Take a look at this one, from the back inside cover of Jon Acuff’s new book Finish . This has 49 words.

Jon Acuff is the New York Times bestselling author of Start , Quitter , and Do Over , among other books. He is foundation degree london a popular public speaker, blogger, Tweeter, and the creator of the “30 Days of Hustle” online challenge. He lives in Nashville with his wife, Jenny, and their two daughters. Jon Acuff#8217;s biography tells me about his accomplishments. Then it ends with a note about his family. Essay! It is a good idea to creative writing london, share a piece of personal information about recount essay spm, yourself so readers can connect with you. Include humor if it fits the publication you are submitting to. Remember, you don#8217;t want to make off-color jokes in your biography, so pretend your mother is reading it. Writing Foundation! Unless, of course, it is for an adult magazine. Then you can write humor that fits that publication.

Use only one link. Decide what is the most important place you want your readers to essay, find you. Twitter? Instagram? Your blog signup list? If you only have one link, have it go to your blog signup page.

An email list is the most important, as it gives you direct access to mango essay, make friends with your readers. You own your blog; you don#8217;t own Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Unless, of course, you are Ev Williams, the director and co-founder of Twitter, or Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook. Follow the rules. If they ask for recount spm, a fifty-word biography, don#8217;t give them 324 words. Stick to fifty. It can seem intimidating to writing, write a killer bio. But you are a writer.

You have already written an article or story so amazing that someone wants to essay spm, publish it. Do not stress about this. Now you know how to write a bio, and you will write an amazing one. Thesis.stks.or.th! Do you have any tips for how to write a bio? Let us know in the comments. Take fifteen minutes to spm, write a fifty-word biography.

This is the thesis.stks.or.th, length of spm biographies Alice, my editor, asks for on The Write Practice. What will you include in your biography? Share the bio you write in conservation essay the comments. Recount Essay! Tell us what you cut out. Or, if you have any questions about what to include, ask those here. Conservation! Please read other readers#8217; biographies and help them write a clear biography. Ask questions, and let#8217;s help each other. Dawn Van Beck, an advocate for vulnerable adults and a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur, writes inspirational stories and devotions, and has been published in Short Fiction Break. Currently working on her debut romance novel, she resides in essay spm Florida with her husband and feisty dachshund.

You can find her at thesis.stks.or.th, http://www.findingfaithinthefabric.com. Recount Essay Spm! Great bio, Dawn. I love that it has a light-heartedness. Heading to your website now #128578; I like your bio. You are really smart. Love that you showed your fun personality as well as what you write, and where your heart is. I have a question. Movie! I#8217;ve wondered about it for recount essay, awhile and I#8217;m a bit hesitant in asking, but#8230; Is is possible to be anonymous? Like, if you published a novel, can you write under a fake name and not have too many people know exactly who you are? Yes.

I do, but I also have a biography for the pen name I use, which is admittedly way more than 50 words long. What a great idea to have a biography with your pen name. And of course you are not going to share it, because it is anonymous. Online Movie Reviews! #128578; Hi Pamela. Your 7-step formula is typical of bio after bio after bio. Recount! As writer#8217;s we should let the reader know they#8217;re in for a great read.

Writing a mechanical bio doesn’t give them much to mango, go on. Here#8217;s some food-for-thought from my 1-day bio course#8230; 1. Don#8217;t put your name at the start for two reasons. Firstly, bio#8217;s are likely to be set within the context of the author anyway, so no point wasting words repeating it. Secondly, if the recount essay spm, name should be included perhaps because it#8217;s to be read in mango isolation it has more impact at the end; this is because a) people will remember it more after reading something interesting, and b) a great bio should create tension so the reader WANTS to know who this is. 2. Don#8217;t waste valuable words boring the reader LISTING your accomplishments. Most authors have them, so they won#8217;t make you stand out. And few readers would know the difference between a credible one and a valueless one. And people with truly epic accomplishments, like Stephen King, don#8217;t need to recount spm, flourish being a 50-times best-seller. By all means, roll your best one into thesis letter, the conversation, just don#8217;t be mechanical. 3. Third person is good for essay spm, not sounding like it#8217;s an ego trip, but a much better way IS to be in first person and use the thesis questionnaire, bio to connect with the reader. Use humour (your point 5) and recount spm open up to them, making sure your comments are directed at THEM (i.e. use #8216;you#8217;) to show you care about THEM.

4. Be personal right! But more than that, make sure you#8217;re saying something relevant TO the reader. Make them feel your reaching out to THEM and not the masses. 5. Yes. I#8217;ve covered that above. 6. Yes, although don#8217;t waste the review, words if you#8217;ve already put the recount, links on the page in other fields, which is common.

8 (added) Tailor it for the location. Note just word count, but voice. If it#8217;s for a funky radio show for letter, e.g., check out the lingo and match the style. Hope that helps unlocks a whole new way of recount thinking about bios and standing out from the crowd. If you get it right, the results speak for themselves. Here#8217;s an of metaphysics example of one of mine used for my first series of recount essay spm fantasy books: #8220;My goal is a story that pulls you in. A story you want to keep reading, as powerful as I can make, with characters real and compelling.

Some are heroes with flaws, others are weak with hidden strengths. They stand against a hidden enemy. Not all of them want to#8230;#8221; Here#8217;s a link to my blog on writing business bios. It#8217;s a different angle, but much of it will translate to creating a more penetrating author bio too. Prince Ydnar Velonza is a frustrated writer and blogger.

He loves to conservation essay, eat chocolate whenever he#8217;s alone. Prince Ydnar is editing a book that will be publish soon. Hello Prince Ydnar Velonza, Right now you have 28 very well written words, I just switched a few words in spm the last sentence. #8220;Prince Ydnar Velonza is thesis.stks.or.th a frustrated writer and blogger. He loves to essay spm, eat chocolate whenever he#8217;s alone. Thesis.stks.or.th! Prince Ydnar is spm editing a book that he will publish soon.#8221; Can you think of anything else to include? You have the personal element down with the chocolate and frustrated writer and blogger part.

How about where you live? Or where you go to school? Any awards? Hello Pamela. Thesis.stks.or.th! Thanks so much for your article. I was looking for essay spm, something just like this and the length of a bio. Thesis! It#8217;s great to learn from famous writer#8217;s bio; now I have an example of how to start and what to include. Lilian Gardner was born in essay spm India. After. obtaining her school diploma, she qualified as a teacher at the Teacher#8217;s. She has written and self-published two books and is busy editing her third. Lilian lives in Italy with her husband, Giuliano, an engineer and pilot, and. their cat, Minnie.

Unfortunately, I am two words above the word count you gave us. I started wih 220 words, and essay cut, cut, cut it down to 52 words. It seems scant. Please give me feedback. Thanks. I got it down to 48 words. #8220;Lilian Gardner was born in India. After. obtaining her school diploma, she graduated from the Teacher#8217;s. She has written and self-published two books and is currently editing her third. Recount Essay Spm! Lilian lives in Italy with her husband, Giuliano, an engineer and pilot, and.

their cat, Minnie#8221; This is the sentence I changed. Did you work as a teacher after you graduated? What is the thesis questionnaire letter, most important point in recount essay spm this sentence? What about —After graduating from the thesis questionnaire letter, Teacher#8217;s Training College she worked with elementary school children in Florence, Italy. (or wherever you worked) #8220;After obtaining her school diploma, she graduated from the Teacher#8217;s. And I had no idea you lived in Italy. Your cat speak Italian!! Thanks, Pamela. I like your super edit.

I honestly needed to know how to write a bio. Minnie is multilingual. Recount Essay! i speak to her in of metaphysics English, my husband speaks to her in recount essay Italian, and my son#8217;s girlfriend speaks to questionnaire cover letter, her in Slovak. Her answer never changes. it#8217;s always #8216;meow#8217;. Recount Essay Spm! How is Harper and the rest of the clan doing? SM Sierra is the essay, author of essay spm two self-published books, Molly Blue The Quill of Two Lives, and Molly Blue The Thirteen Wands, she is currently working on the third book in the series. She resides in California with her mechanic husband, Milo, and her adopted crooked-tail black kitty, Coulson. I like your post which is Informative and interesting. Thanks for the feedback Lilian!

Hello S.M. Creative Writing Foundation Degree London! Sierra, So nice to read your biography. I don#8217;t know if you have to say your books are self-published. What do you think S.M.? Do we have to say how they are published? Hello to Milo and Coulson. It took me a lot of time and research to learn the best way to format to create a book#8230;it is all mine, therefore in place of essay spm a degree or background in journalism, which I do not have, I consider the reviews, writing and self publishing my accomplishments.

Thank you for your perspective on this. You are right, it is an accomplishment. Spm! And great job for learning how to make your own book. I self-published my book too, and spend a lot of time as well learning how to make it. You have opened my eyes to the value of conservation essay what we have learned. Hi all.

I#8217;ve been told, and read, by many editors that on recount essay spm, ocassions, the bio can be the difference between them accepting your story or someone else#8217;s. More important than people think. Foundation Degree! Here#8217;s mine; Justin Boote is an Englishman living in Barcelona for twenty years working as a stressed waiter in a busy restaurant. He has been writing short horror/suspense stories for essay, two years, in which time, he has published seventeen stories in review of metaphysics a diversity of magazines. Essay! He can be found at Facebook.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
PonPonProduction: PT3 English Essay Example: Recount - Pinterest

Essay, Research Paper: Research Paper On Zoology. advanced in technology, medicine and even the fact we are the most sophisticated. species on the planet. Are we a gift to recount, planet Earth, or far from it? With cast. amounts of pollution and destruction of the planet, not to mention unthinkable.

acts of violence and hate that has been going on thesis.stks.or.th, since the beginning of time. Are we really as sophisticated and important as we have led ourselves to. believe? Are we any better than any other creature because we are more. technologically advanced? Is the human race a blessing? Humans have destroyed. and endangered more species on our planet than any other species or group, with. our continuous pollution and lack of respect for recount spm out own environment.

One area. of the of metaphysics world affected by our careless habits is our coastlines and recount essay spm, the marine. habitats that vast amounts of species rely on. These particular areas of the. world are being destroyed because humans don’t seem to thesis, care as long as they. make a couple of dollars in recount essay spm, the process. Oil spills like the one in thesis.stks.or.th, the Prince. William Sound on the coast of Alaska and Hawaiian sea turtles and their many. troubles with humans are just some examples of recount human carelessness and the. consequences that the mango street essay environment, particularly marine wildlife incur, which. often are fatal.

I chose this particular subject because I find the ocean and. it’s unique and rare inhabitants to be interesting. Every coastline has its. one unique species and no two areas are the same. I wanted to learn more about. how humans are destroying the habitats of these unique creatures. I found that. all species are in someway being threatened by human dominance and carelessness. From the common flounder or sea star you can find when you walk across the beach.

to a rare fish like the coelacanth (prehistoric fish that was believed to be. extinct until one was caught off the coat of Madagascar by a local commercial. fisherman until in the 1950’s). The ocean can be a calm and loving but can. easily turn into a vicious killer within seconds. All of these things are what I. find so interesting about the ocean.

I wanted to find out why people can. continue to destroy it even though they know the essay effect of their actions. I. guess some people are ignorant and just don’t care if they destroy the things. that make our environment so beautiful. Cover Letter? One example of recount spm our careless destruction.

of our environment is the Exxon Valdez oil spill off the thesis questionnaire letter coast of Alaska in. 1989. Spm? The Prince William Sound still shows signs of the oil spill tem years. later. Most species have recovered since the spill, but many are still. suffering.

The Harbor Seal and herring are just two who are vital to the. survival of all the species in review, the area. Herring are the main source of food for. many species in the area, including humans. Recount Spm? (Mitchell, p.98) “The ecosystem is. gradually recovering from the spill,” says Molly McCammon, an Executive. director of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council, “but it will never be. the same as it was twenty years ago.” The Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee. Council was founded to oversee the use of nine hundred million dollars to the. area by street the government after settling with the Exxon Company for one billion. dollars in recount, criminal and civil damages. Thesis Questionnaire Cover Letter? One serious problem in essay spm, the aftermath of.

Exxon Valdez is the decline of herring. (The table shows the chave in. populations of Prince William Sound before and after the Exxon Valdez spill.) Even more disturbing than the fact herring aren’t recovering as well as other. species like them is the fact they were on the decline before the online movie reviews accident. This. was a major issue because herring are the center of the ecosystem in the Sound. Many biologists now believe that over fishing of the herring has contributed to. their decline.

The Pacific Herring is just one species of the area, but if you. see how important that one species is to the ecosystem of the Alaskan coast than. you begin to see how important all species are to their particular habitats. This is just one example, but if you take a species out of its environment, then. a chain reaction would occur, hurting the species around it. Another species. that biologists are beginning to study wit the money received from the Exxon. Valdez settlement is the Alaskan Salmon. The oil spill has left the Alaskan. Salmon on the decline until recently, but still the species is reeling. “The.

last two years have been extremely positive for the Alaskan Salmon. population,” stated one Alaskan biologists. But her concerns were more focused. on the salmon offspring, which had been effected by the spill. Fry, as seen in. the left vial, were damaged by the oil. The fry still come in contact with oil. when oil pockets seep into some intertidal spawning streams. “These pockets. are like mines,” says Jeffrey Short, a scientist with the National Marine. Fisheries Service. Scientist discovered the oil caused genetic defects in.

salmon. Many species in the Prince William Sound are still recovering from the. spill. This is just one spill and recount essay spm, you can see the devastation it has made upon. its ecosystem.

This has been called one of the worst oil spills in history. Review? But. you can imagine there has been numerous spills that are almost as areas might. never fully recover from the spill on recount spm, their ecosystem. The devastation of an oil. spill is just one of thesis.stks.or.th many causes of marine destruction that humans are guilty. of. Many other species suffer from damaged habitats.

Another example of humans. destroying their environment and the unique species that live there is Hawaiian. Sea turtles. The turtles are becoming endangered because of loss of recount essay habitat. The.

overwhelming presence of humans in the turtle’s habitat is making is harder. for turtles to find areas where they can lay their eggs. The loss of nesting. sites if hurting the mango street reproduction of sea turtles because unpopulated beaches are. becoming harder to find. Sea turtles have an affinity for certain beaches and. when they cannot lay their eggs there they have to find new areas which can take.

time. Other reasons why the turtles are being threatened are pollution of the. ocean and netting. Pollution in the form of debris is killing turtles. They can. ingest the spm plastic debris and it makes it hard to get the nourishment needed. from the food they eat. Netting is another killer of review of metaphysics dissertations turtles. Fishing nets set. out by commercial fisherman are a definite killer of recount essay sea turtles in the Hawaiian.

Islands. Reviews? (http://www.turtles.org/marines). Erosion of recount essay beaches also hurts the sea. turtle population. The lack of beach force turtles to essay, lay their eggs in a. smaller area. When humans try to stop or reduce erosion it disturbs the turtles. even more.

Sea walls, canals, jetties, and recount, sandbagging are all things that are. used by humans to stop erosion, but they are hurting the questionnaire cover turtles more than they. are helping them. They need dry land in order to lay their eggs and these. structures are deducing land even further. Spm? Fibropapilloma Tumors are a serious. threat and are beginning to foundation london, show up on turtles in Hawaii and other areas with. large numbers of sea turtles. They were first seen in turtles around 1930, but.

it wasn’t until 1980 that the tumors began to show up in epidemic proportions. The green turtles were the only known species to recount spm, have the tumors, but it has. recently been discovered in other turtle species. The most effected areas of the. world are Hawaii, Florida, and Australia. (http://www.turtles.org/threats.htm) All of these threats to turtle population are hurting their hopes of survival. But people out to online reviews, help the sea turtles such as Denise Parker who works with a. marine turtle program in Honolulu, Hawaii, have worked hard and the population. of marine sea turtles has actually been on the rise in recent years.

The. turtle’s population is coming up from endangered and threatened to a safe. number, but that isn’t far enough for many who care about the turtles. They. continue to help increase the population because they know they would begin to.

decline again if they didn’t have any help. Many groups such as the essay spm Marine. Turtles Research Program and the National Marine Fisheries Service are helping. to restore the turtles in Hawaii. There are also many individuals whose work. with the sea turtles have helped in preserving them and their natural. environment. Letter? One of these people is Ken Nichols. Nichols is a supporter of. turtles and he is trying to recount essay spm, make the people aware of the environment in the.

Hawaiian Islands. He feels that the most important thing we can do is conservation conserve. the wilderness and beaches from expansion. We need to educate people about recount essay spm the. turtles especially children. When asked about how we can save the environment. and the habitat of turtles as well as other species Nichols said, “This is. obviously a difficult task as the mango street human population continues to recount essay spm, grow, which. means we are constantly expanding into wild areas which support bio-diversity of. all types.

I believe the greatest task is education of online movie children and more. efficient use of the existing areas we are using.” These two ideas, are good. examples of how the human race destroys the essay environment around them. We continue. to hurt our wildlife, but there are people out there to fight against the.

pollution and destruction caused by large corporations and businesses. The. Endangered Species Act of 1973 has helped tremendously in the battle for. survival of species like the turtles in Hawaii as well as other threatened and. endangered species of review of metaphysics out planet. (http://www.fws.gov/r9end.com). This act.

prohibits the further destruction or death of the species. By the Endangered. Species Act, citizens of the United States are prohibited from taking an. endangered or threatened species, declared by the U.S. Fish and Wilidlife. Service, from recount essay, its environment whether on United States’ soil or in its waters. Punishment if caught breaking the lwas instead in this act are as follows; 25,000 dollars if caught violating the foundation degree london rules listed above, 12,000 forknowingly.

participating in the importing or exporting of such species. Any person who. otherwise violates any provision of this Act, or any regulation, permit, or. certificate issued hereunder, may be assessed a civil penalty by the Secretary. of not more than $500 for each such violation. (http://endangered.fws.gov/esa.html) Although this act is recount a great step towards the restoration of threatened and. endangered species many feel the act isn’t worth the money. A proposed. amendment to the Endangered Species Act threatened many aspects of the project.

The proposed “amendment” was an attempt to undermine the project of funding. and political support. The amendment to degree, section 403 of the recount spm Endangered Species. Act would literally wipe out many of the endangered species protected by review dissertations this. bill. Recount Essay Spm? “The sea turtles of Hawaii wouldn’t stand a chance if the amendment. would have passed,” said supporters of the Endangered Species Act and. endangered species around the world, “We can’t just let them take back what. we have worked so hard for.” Shrimp nets alone kill 55,000 turtles a year in.

the Hawaiian Islands. (http://www.turtles.org/threats). If the Endangered. Species Act is undermined where will these endangered species turn? Some. senators who support the amendments to undermine the act are back in congress. for a second term and many feel the amendments to the Endangered Species Act. will be brought up again and re-voted. (http://www,turtles.org/threats). Thesis Questionnaire? Senator. Slade Gorton was one supporter of the bill to undermine the Endangered Species. Act.

Are these accusations of inhumanity and spm, lack of care for nature completely. true about Senator Gorton? On Senator Gorton’s web site (http://senate.gov/ he shows his compassion for nature. A letter thanking him for creative london his help on saving. trees and several streams in his home state of Washington from the Sierra club.

was one such article bringing up questions of essay spm whether he was so bad. Others seem. to think otherwise, but it is hard to tell without actually knowing him or all. his work. Many other laws and acts have been implemented to stop the decline in. population of many endangered and threatened species. One it the Marine Mammal. Act, which protects the many species in our oceans. The Clean Water and Clean. Air acts were also adopted to thesis cover, help protect these endangered species from human.

threats. One example of how humans have hurt many different species of animals. is pesticides, especially the pesticide DDT, which was used in World War II to. keep insects away from soldiers. After the recount essay war, the pesticide was brought back. to the United States and used very carelessly.

DDT seeped into the streams and. contaminated almost every species that ate fish or other animals that had been. infected with DDT. From the contaminated fish the pesticide went up the street essay food. chain and began killing off the bald eagles.

After the substance DDT was. nationally banned in 1973 the bald eagle has begun to make a comeback like most. of the other species affected by our carelessness. (Discovery, “The Bald. Eagle”). Just because the Bald Eagle is the symbol of essay spm our country does that. mean we have more of an obligation to protect it than the sea turtles? Hopefully. we will be able to stop the letter amendments one more time, but if they are made what. will happen to essay, the animals that depend on it? We have the obligations to protect.

these animals. We have placed them in this situation and it is our fault many of. these species are endangered today. We cannot continue to let them slip away if. we can do something about it. Many organizations are trying to keep these laws. in place. Others who feel that our money should go to conservation essay, more worthy causes, even.

though we personally are responsible for the decline in many species. Essay Spm? I think we. need to support the online movie laws that are in recount essay spm, effect as of right now and try to get. better funding for the organizations that are already in place. Thesis Cover Letter? We don’t need. new laws, we need to spm, support and help fund the ones we already have. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is one of the big organizations that helps protect the. endangered species as well as helping to educate and fund other small.

organizations that can do their part as well. It may not be easy to get funding. for programs like the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, but we can achieve this. goal if we work hard. A good example of review of metaphysics how we can help to preserve our. endangered wildlife is we can implement a tax that will provide money to these. programs. We can add a tax to recount spm, companies who contribute to the destruction of our. environment.

For example, if a company produces pollution they should be forced. to pay a tax. Creative Foundation London? We can place a standard tax for all companies and corporations who. do this or we can base the amount owed by the amount of essay spm pollution or amount of. destruction caused by the corporation on the environment. For companies that we. are unable to tell how much exactly contribute to review of metaphysics dissertations, the destruction of the. environment, we can require a base sum.

A starting base sum could be five. hundred dollars a year for all the companies who contribute to the destroying of. the Earth. We can assemble a committee of U.S. Fish and Wildlife agents to. assess the amount of pollution a company produces and then a fitting cost for. that pollution.

It might take a little while to recount essay spm, put this proposal into effect. If we anticipated the slow advancement of passing the review of metaphysics law in congress it would. take six or seven years to spm, implement this law. It wouldn’t take a lot of. money, but definitely some money would be required. It would take several.

thousand to advertise if it wasn’t donated by reviews a company who felt strongly. about the recount spm issue at hand. I would think an estimate of about $500,00-60,000. dollars would easily cover the thesis questionnaire cover letter expenses of advertising, salaries for workers and. any other expenses. Recount Essay? Donations and fundraisers would be used to thesis, accumulate enough. money to get the essay support of the people.

When I discussed my proposal with my. friend, she felt that it was a good idea and that the organizations like the. U.S. Fish and review of metaphysics dissertations, Wildlife Service need the money to study and set up programs to. save endangered species and these programs need money. Spm? She felt it would be hard. to get the online bill passed because congressmen have ties with big corporations that.

pollute and they wouldn’t have to pay fees. So most likely the proposal would. be stopped. Essay Spm? Although she didn’t see the bill being passed she said that if we. accumulate enough money to advertise and get the support of the people, congressmen would be forced to vote for the bill or they might not be reelected. If she has strong feelings about online this subject, I’m sure the majority of this. society is spm concerned about the environment and about our future. We need to try. and get funds for programs and organizations that help endangered and threatened. species.

Many organizations rely on donations and thesis.stks.or.th, money from supporters. We need. to find ways to get more money for these programs and the proposal of taxes on. companies who pollute is just one possibility. Everyone contributes to the. destruction of the essay spm environment and we all have to do our part to help the. species we are killing off. Species like the Pacific Salmon, who were threatened. by the Exxon Valdez oil spill of 1989. Conservation? As well as other species like the sea. turtles in Hawaii who were on essay, the verge of extinction until a recent turn around.

because of help from organizations and individuals. Thesis Cover? Individuals who take the. burden upon their shoulders and make it their business to make up for all the. people who could care less what happens to their environment. We need to protect. our environment form the people who seek to destroy it for money and success. Spm? I. think the beauty of the ocean is worth saving. Every creature and every unique. species is a creature worth saving.

We don’t have the right to kill those who. aren’t as smart or sophisticated as us. They have just as mush right to the. Earth as we do. Mango Essay? We don’t have the right to over fish herring in Alaska or cut. down all the trees in rain forests just for money and recount, the profit these resources. Help other users to find the good and essay, worthy free term papers and spm, trash the bad ones. Free papers will not meet the guidelines of your specific project. If you need a custom essay on Zoology: , we can write you a high quality authentic essay. While free essays can be traced by Turnitin (plagiarism detection program), our custom written papers will pass any plagiarism test, guaranteed.

Our writing service will save you time and grade.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
HI: Essay 3: Hari Raya Festival - Syahir

Kaiser Permanente Risk Management Executive Summary Essay. Kaiser Permanente (KP) is the essay, nation’s largest integrated health care delivery system. Essay! KP serves nine states and over nine million members, with an annual operating revenue in 2013 of 53.1 billion. KP is a leader in quality improvement efforts in the health care industry through participation in studies performed by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA), The Joint Commission (TJC) accreditations, and the implementation of a state of the art electronic health records system, which focuses on integration and quality of care standardization. The focus of spm, this summary is on KP hospitals in the northern California region and will include topics such as the purpose of risk and quality management, risk identification and management, current risks, quality outcomes, organizational goals, and the relationship between risk and quality management. Risk and Quality Management Purpose.

The purpose of risk management in health care is reviews, simply the essay, process of protecting the assets and creative minimizing financial losses to the organization (Singh Habeeb Ghatala, 2012). A comprehensive risk management strategy within a health care organization will include focus on recount essay spm continuous quality improvement (CQI). The purpose of CQI in health care, according to Sollecito and Johnson (2013), is to offer a “structured organizational process for involving personnel in planning and executing a continuous flow of improvements to provide quality health care that meets or exceeds expectations” (p. 4). Thesis.stks.or.th! Through linking the processes of risk management and quality improvement the success of both processes is more likely to be realized. Kaiser Permanente. The key concepts for risk and quality management at KP are commitment to recount spm quality, patient safety, privacy protection, and fraud prevention. KP risk management and quality management programs are central to creative their mission, values, and essay spm culture. Methods currently utilized to support these concepts within KP are consumer surveys, the review, use of an integrated EHR with evidence based guidelines and clinical decision-making functionality, stringent patient privacy regulations and processes, continuous clinical and administrative staff training programs, and participation in studies focused on standardizing national quality measures (Kaiser Permanente, 2012). Risk Identification and Management.

While KP is a leader in spm, health care risk and degree london quality management there are specific steps this consultant is recommending on recount a continual basis that will improve risk identification and management within the organization. 1. Identify and analyze loss and exposure. While there are many methods utilized within the health care industry in the identification and analysis of loss and exposure, the recommended methods for KP are as follows: a) Incident-reporting analysis. b) Improvement on the current performance management process for employees to bring focus on risk mitigation and thesis.stks.or.th quality improvement. c) Quantitative analysis of patient complaints and satisfaction surveys. d) Review of the organizations past professional liability and workers compensation reports. e) Review of recount essay spm, surveys completed by TJC and NCQA on online movie other hospitals in order to identify risk areas that KP should focus on. (McCaffrey Hagg-Rickert, 2009) 2. Spm! Research and essay propose alternative risk techniques. To mitigate risks that are unavoidable at KP, a combination of alternative risk techniques will help reduce situations that might negatively affect the organization. A financial analysis and risk analysis should be performed in order to ascertain the likelihood of utilizing the essay, exposure avoidance technique. This is not a likely option as the financial impact of eliminating services may out weigh the risks involved with continuing them. A loss reduction approach is more likely to be the technique chosen for this organization.

The core prevention activities that must be present in the loss reduction technique are as follows: a.) Ongoing staff education. b.) Current policy and procedure review and revision. c.) Updates to the organizations current EHR system to ensure the data present in the clinical decision-making and evidence-based clinical guidelines technology is the most current data available. According to creative foundation degree Chen, et al (2009), “a growing body of literature confirms the value of electronic health records (EHRs) in improving patient safety, improving coordination of essay spm, care, enhancing documentation, and facilitating clinical decision making and adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines” (p. 323). 3. Risk management technique selection. This two-part process of risk management technique selection is accomplished through forecasting and application of an ongoing measurement process, which will allow KP to analyze the risk management technique with regard to reviews outcome and cost effectiveness. Included in the measurement process both risk treatment and risk-financing techniques should be measured (McCaffrey Hagg-Rickert 2009). 4. Implement the selected techniques. Implementation of the chosen risk management techniques may include decisions on insurance coverage and policy changes, overall department workflow changes to ensure compliance with state and federally mandated regulations and guidelines, and elimination of processes that impede or hinder patient safety.

5. Monitor and improve upon essay spm, the implemented risk management program In order to continue improving upon the newly implemented risk management program a comprehensive monitoring strategy should be employed. In fact, McCaffrey and Hagg-Rickert, (2009) stated, “a multidisciplinary approach to evaluating the risk management program ensures that the thesis.stks.or.th, impact of additional opportunities to improve the risk management function are fully explored” (p. 21). a.) Prepare an annual risk management report. b.) Compare the new annual report against recount essay spm, prior years risk management data (McCaffrey Hagg-Rickert 2009) Three risks that KP should take special care to avoid are rejection of newly implemented risk management and CQI procedures by employees, statute and. regulatory changes, and health care associated infections (HAIs). 1. Rejection. Change implementation is never an easy task and without special care taken the rate of rejection to change by clinical and administrative employees is high. In order to achieve successful CQI changes the following guidelines and recommendations are presented. a.) Minimize employee rejection through easily implemented and followed CQI procedures. b.) Engage employees in planning to increase acceptance.

c.) Ensure lateral linkages within the organization across specialty departments to improve communication (Sollecito and Johnson, 2013). 2. Statute and regulatory changes. With the thesis cover, ever-changing landscape in state and federal statutes and regulations surrounding the health care industry, special attention to this risk area must be taken. In fact, Cohen (2009) stated that “health care is one of the most heavily regulated of all sectors of commerce” (p. 328). Failure to comply with state and federal statutes and regulations can bring about negative financial affects at KP, including but not limited to; fines, loss of accreditation and credentialing, and an increase in malpractice lawsuits, not to mention a decrease in quality of care. a.) Risk management and quality improvement officers stay current and involved in statute and regulation changes. b.) Mandate educational goals for risk management and quality management officers with regard to state and federal regulations. Essay Spm! c.) Implement a monthly employee newsletter within which the risk management officer and quality improvement officer outline regulation changes. Include processes that employees should expect to see implemented to maintain compliance.

Include a signature page with those editions that include changes to policy and ensure all employees sign and thesis.stks.or.th return to the human resources department. d.) Ongoing training for clinical and recount essay administrative employees with regards to statute and regulation. The risk management and quality improvement officers will be responsible to work with the organizations education department to implement new workshops as needed. e.) Include these responsibilities in the performance monitoring strategy for the risk management and quality improvement officers. 3. HAIs. Health care associated infections are a serious risk in hospitals, as noted by Sydnor and Perl (2011), in their statement “HAIs are the most common complication seen in online, hospitalized patients” (para. 20).

Improper prevention can lead to recount increased costs, lengthier hospital stays, and even patient death. Additionally, a Condition of Participation (CoP) (42 CFR 482.42) by CMS mandates hospital infection control programs to adhere to specific requirements. Recommendations are as follows. a.) Implement a house-keeping checklist to ensure proper sanitization of patient rooms. Thesis Questionnaire Cover Letter! b.) Implement a sanitization checklist for clinical staff that will enforce hand washing before and after patient contact. c.) Develop a committee to review and recount spm revise the KP infection prevention and control program. Revisions should focus on compliance with TJC and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regulations. Quality Outcomes. Internal and external. Three internal and online external factors that influence quality outcomes are organization management of interpersonal relationships between physicians and patients, patient compliance, and continuity of care. Without proper management of spm, interpersonal relationships between physicians and patients, the organization will face degradation in thesis letter, trust and openness. Patients should be involved in recount essay, all treatment decisions, through proper education on their diagnosis and treatment options.

This will bring about patient engagement in this decision making process. Foundation Degree! While KP cannot force their patients to comply with treatment guidelines, the external influence of patient compliance is crucial to quality outcomes. Programs focused on thorough training and education of recount, patients and thesis.stks.or.th family members will improve the rate of compliance, thus improving the probability of positive quality outcomes for essay, patients. Lack of patient compliance will hinder the treatment process and lower the level of quality outcomes standards at KP. Continuity of care is conservation, another internal influence that can affect quality outcomes. Spm! Regular follow up with patients will also increase patient compliance. Online! Without improving continuity of care, the KP organization will see a reduction in positive quality outcomes and an increased in recount, undesired outcomes (DeHarnais, 2013, chp 5).

Goals. 1. Design new regulatory and statute training programs for all clinical and administrative employees. 2. Review and thesis.stks.or.th revise the KP infection prevention and control program 3. Revise the performance management system to include CQI measurements and essay risk management procedures as performance metrics. 1. Increase adherence to state and federal regulations and statutes throughout the KP organization. 2. Creative Degree London! Reduce HAIs by 10% throughout KP hospitals in the northern California region. 3. Improve CQI measurement and risk management policy adherence throughout the northern California region by 20% among clinical employees.

Risk and Quality Management. Risk management policies. 1. Quarterly peer review. The Health Care Quality Improvement Act (HCQIA) of 1986 “encourages hospitals, state licensing boards, and professional societies to identify and discipline physicians, dentists, and other health care providers who, after adequate, nondiscriminatory peer review, were found to have engaged in negligent or unprofessional conduct” (Cohen, 2013 p. 333). Spm! Through ongoing screening of new and current clinicians, KP will take responsibility for offering their patients that highest quality of creative foundation degree london, care and reducing the risk of employing negligent clinical employees. 2. Zero tolerance adherence policy for all employees with regard to infection control procedures Part of the CMS CoP (42 CFR 482.42) regulation is the “designation of an infection control officer and development of relevant policies that address the identification and control of infections and recount essay spm communicable diseases. Without full compliance with all CoPs, KP could face the loss of their Medicare provider agreement. 3. Vulnerability analysis chart and emergency plan policy. According to Rawson and Hammond (2009) “by evaluating vulnerabilities and taking appropriate preventive action, loss can be minimized in an emergency” (p. 506). Health care facilities should include prevention measures in their emergency plans that include the street essay, risk of terrorist attacks.

While terrorist attack risk cannot be completely mitigated, it is the responsibility of the health care facility to be prepared for such an essay emergency. Obtain additional information on street essay including risk of terrorist attacks from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Quality management policies. 1. Adherence to recount evidence-based clinical guidelines. While it has been shown that “clinicians have customarily enjoyed a great deal of autonomy in their practices” (Argawal, 2010, para 3), it is imperative that clinicians follow evidence-based clinical guidelines. If exceptions should be made the details of, the review of metaphysics, patient diagnosis and variations should be presented for peer review prior to altering treatment plans.

2. Minimum score of 88% on customer satisfaction surveys. Clinicians must maintain an average score of no less than 88% on customer satisfaction surveys quarterly. In today’s health care market, measurements of quality include consumer satisfaction. Essay! In fact, Bernard and Savitz (2009) state that in todays “competitive health care environment, consumers want and thesis.stks.or.th expect better health care services and hospital systems are concerned about recount spm maintaining their overall image” (p. 185). Conservation Essay! Relationship between risk and quality management.

In the past, risk management officers and quality improvement managers worked autonomously from recount one another, in fact they most often reported to different superiors. However, today healthcare organizations are realizing that in order to reach quality of care goals and maintain effective risk management programs these disciplines must work together closely. An example of how risk management efforts and quality improvement efforts complement one another is seen in the reduction of medical errors. The risk management plan must consider ways to reduce medical errors, while the thesis.stks.or.th, quality improvement plan will offer solid steps toward minimizing medical errors (Sollecito and recount essay Johnson, 2013). Thesis Cover! Conclusion. This summary focused on recount essay spm topics such as the purpose of risk and quality management, risk identification and management, current risks, quality outcomes, organizational goals, and the relationship between risk and quality management. Creative Writing Foundation Degree! While KP is the nation’s largest integrated health care delivery systems and essay spm leader in CQI standardization, there is always room for improvements. This consultant understands the importance of improvement at KP, thus humbly presents this summary and recommendations to the board of directors. Agarwal, R. (2010, May).

A Guideline for Quality Accreditation in Hospitals. Thesis Questionnaire! Quality Digest, (), 1-4. Retrieved from http://www.qualitydigest.com/inside/twitter-ed/guideline-quality-accreditation-hospitals.html Chen, C., Garrido, T., Chock, D., Okawa, G., Liang, L. (2009). The Kaiser Permanente electronic health record: Transforming and streamlining modalities of care. Health Affairs, 28(2), 323-33. Retrieved from essay http://search.proquest.com/docview/204522974?accountid=458 Cohen, M. (2009). Statutes, Standards, and Regulations (chp 10) in online movie reviews, McCaffrey, J. J., Hagg-Rickert, S. Recount Spm! (2009) Risk Management Handbook (5th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. Mango Street Essay! DesHarnais, S. I. (2013). The outcome model of quality (chp 5) in Sollecito, W. A. and recount spm Johnson, J. K. (2013). McLaughlin and Kaluzny’s Continuous Quality Improvement In Health Care (4th ed.).

Jones and Bartlett Publishers. Emily R. M. Sydnor, Trish M. Perl (2011, January). Clin Microbiol, 24(1): 141–173. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3021207/ Kaiser Permanente. (2014). Kaiser Permanente, Retrieved from http://share.kaiserpermanente.org/article/history-of-kaiser-permanente/ McCaffrey, J. J., Hagg-Rickert, S. (2009, Chp 1) Developing of a Risk Management Program in Risk Management Handbook (5th ed.).

San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. Rawson, M. L. and Hammond, H. Creative Writing London! Y,. (2009) Emergency Management in McCaffrey, J. J., Hagg-Rickert, S. (2009, Chp 7) Developing of a Risk Management Program in Risk Management Handbook (5th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. Essay Spm! Singh, B., Habeeb Ghatala, M. (2012, August). Risk Management in Hospitals. International Journal of Innovation, Management and. Technology, 3(4). Sollecito, W. A. and online reviews Johnson, J. K. (2013). McLaughlin and Kaluzny’s Continuous Quality Improvement In Health Care (4th ed.). Jones and Bartlett Publishers.

University/College: University of recount essay, Chicago. Type of essay, paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 16 May 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on Kaiser Permanente Risk Management Executive Summary. for only recount essay, $16.38 $13.9/page.

Haven't found the Essay You Want? Get your custom essay sample. For Only $13.90/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

inserted by FC2 system