Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Brown plme essays worked

Brown plme essays worked

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Blogside Manner: The Road to PLME is Paved with Essay Drafts – The

Brown plme essays worked

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
How to Write the Brown University and PLME Essays 2017-2018

Answers to essays worked, 11 Questions for Atheists. by Alexander Weaver. After a link to this webpage was forwarded to me by a friend, I took the a memorable train, liberty of typing up some answers to the questions it asks, with the intent of brown essays worked, submitting my responses to Christian Answers and the original author of the article to journey, which I was replying. However, I encountered extensive difficulty in attempting to submit it online, eventually leading me to submit it to plme essays worked, the site by 14 chapter, postal mail; I was unable to locate contact information for brown plme worked, the article#8217;s author. This piece, in indent paragraphs when an essay its original form, was prefaced by an single-paragraph introductory letter that unfortunately reflected my frustration at the above state of affairs in a fashion which, in retrospect, I regret; hence I retract it. Brown Plme Essays Worked. I did receive a written response from Christian Answers, which I intend to address in a future companion piece to this essay. -AFW.

The original questions are copyright 2004 Daryl E. Witmer, to the best of my knowledge, and are employed here in a manner that is consistent with any reasonable definition of fair use. The responses, counter-questions, and the rest of the message are copyright 2005 Alexander Weaver. The main body of this message may be freely distributed in its entirety and in its original form so long as this copyright heading is retained and it is indent writing an essay, not sold for profit. It may be quoted in a faithful and plme worked, non-misleading fashion so long as proper credit is given, either in the footnotes or preface, or according to any formal system of citation. It may be paraphrased so long as such paraphrases are explicitly marked as such and are not misrepresentative of the author#8217;s clear intended meaning. Writing An Essay. Note: In my responses I use the terms #8220;metaphysical naturalist,#8221; #8220;atheist,#8221; #8220;nontheist,#8221; and brown plme worked, some others, more or less interchangeably; this is chiefly an aesthetic decision aimed at essayshark introducing some variety of word usage into my responses. Please note that these terms do have specific definitions and plme, connotations of 14 chapter essay, their own, and should not necessarily be considered generally interchangeable. Q: #8220;If all of life is meaningless, and plme worked, ultimately absurd, why bother to march straight forward, why stand in the queue as though life as a whole makes sense?#8221; Francis Schaeffer, The God Who Is There.

A: I do not believe, and most atheists do not believe, that #8220;all of life is meaningless, and ultimately absurd.#8221; I simply see no convincing reason to believe that #8220;meaning#8221; is imposed on life from above by indent paragraphs when an essay, any supernatural being, and several reasons to believe this is incredibly unlikely to be the case (the theory of quantum mechanics, which holds that all events have a fundamental component of irreducible chance, comes to mind, as does the brown plme worked, lack of any discernable pattern in the distribution of good or bad fortune among living beings beyond that dictated by physical circumstance i.e., people living in coastal areas get hit with tsunamis and hurricanes much more often than people living in highlands). Furthermore, I see several convincing reasons (the existence of dissertation, suffering first and foremost) to believe that no meaning could possibly have been imposed on the universe by a being which is simultaneously omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent, which I understand your religion posits God to be; the nature of our universe necessarily precludes the existence of such a being. Brown Plme. I am not sure what Mr. Of Research Proposal. Schaeffer means by brown essays worked, #8220;marching straight forward#8221; or #8220;standing in the queue,#8221; as a literal reading is patently absurd. No atheists and very few theists, to my knowledge, actually advocate that people should live their lives in a mechanical or otherwise identical and systematic fashion, irrespective of the presence or absence of God. CQ: If all of a memorable train essay, life is preordained according to essays worked, the unknowable whim of an topics proposal omnipotent deity, why march in any direction or stand anywhere in particular? Anything God wishes to happen will happen, and we are powerless to affect it. The fact that our choices are apparently meaningful and necessary suggests that no such being is imposing meaning or order on the universe, and that it is up to us to essays worked, decide what meaning life has for us, personally and collectively. This is the position of all atheists, agnostics and pantheists, and new left movement essay, a significant number of liberal theists, with which I am familiar. Q: If everyone completely passes out of brown plme, existence when they die, what ultimate meaning has life?

Even if a man#8217;s life is important because of his influence on of research proposal others or by his effect on the course of history, of what ultimate significance is brown worked, that if there is no immortality and all other lives, events, and of research, even history itself is ultimately meaningless? A: The simplest way to answer this question is with a parable, cited by brown plme worked, several of my previous-generation relatives, in which a man is for mba, walking along a beach. The beach is covered with starfish that have been beached by the tide and are dying from plme essays exposure. He finds another man walking in the opposite essayshark direction, picking up the starfish one by one and plme, tossing them back into the water. The first man asks the 14 chapter gospel, second, #8220;Why are you doing this? You can#8217;t possibly save them all, so what difference does it make?#8221; The second man replies, #8220;To the ones I do save, it makes all the difference.#8221; Much like the first man#8217;s incredulity, this question seems to brown essays, be based on the implicit postulate that there is a certain threshold or minimum standard of significance actions must meet to be meaningful, expressed in new left movement essay the parable as saving all of the starfish, and brown essays, nebulously expressed in do you indent when writing an essay the original question as #8220;ultimate difference.#8221; This is an unwarranted assumption and one which to my knowledge is not posited by any atheist, and is furthermore not posited by many theists. From a nontheist#8217;s perspective, actions are significant to the people they affect. There is no need to plme worked, compare an action to some nebulous #8220;ultimate#8221; standard of meaning for of research proposal, it to be significant. CQ: If all events unfold according to God#8217;s plan, then of worked, what significance is any action humans may take? If God wishes something to train journey essay, happen, it will happen; if he does not, it will not happen, and we are powerless to affect this. The common understanding of #8220;meaning#8221; implies the necessity of choice; if one#8217;s actions are preordained, no meaningful choice is possible.

Conversely, if choice is brown plme, possible and meaningful, then actions cannot be preordained, but if an omnipotent and omniscient being exists then they must necessarily be so, and indent, as such the most reasonable conclusion is that no such being exists. (This is, essentially, a reiteration of the point made in CQ1, a fact of plme, which the topics of research, author is perfectly aware and a consequence of this question being very similar in brown essence to Q1). Q: Suppose the universe had never existed. Apart from God, what ultimate difference would that make? A: The answer varies depending on what precisely is when an essay, meant by #8220;ultimate difference#8221; (specifically whether a physical/objective, moral, or other sort of brown plme worked, difference is intended; the usage is not clear from the phrasing of the question). Obviously the objective differences between an existent and a non-existent universe are substantial and arguably categorical. Since the question implies that there would be no difference in the relevant sense, objective differences must be discounted, and essayshark, hence the relevant sense of #8220;difference#8221; must be in brown plme worked moral or other terms.

In any case, as objective differences have been discounted, the relevant difference must be of a subjective nature, and as such, no universally satisfying or objective answer can reasonably be given (by the definition of #8220;subjective#8221;). However, this question is little more than a red herring. 14 Chapter Gospel John. The universe clearly does exist, and the hypothetical #8220;ultimate difference,#8221; in the absence of brown plme essays worked, God, between a hypothetical non-existent universe and the clearly existent real universe is completely irrelevant. CQ: Supposing that the universe had never existed, and that God does in fact exist, what ultimate subjective difference would that make? In either case, what occurs is by definition God#8217;s will, as an omnipotent being#8217;s will could not be thwarted. To put it another way, since the available options here are #8220;If: the universe exists Then: God#8217;s will is done#8221; and #8220;If: the universe does not exist Then: God#8217;s will is done,#8221; what difference is there between the two, given that the outcome is identical? (This is facebook, especially true if the question is phrased in terms of moral difference, since by the tenets of Christianity God#8217;s will is the standard of morality.) And if the outcome is irrelevant, then what can be understood by essays, the question of #8220;what difference would it make?#8221; Q: In a universe without God or immortality, how is essay john, mankind ultimately different from a swarm of mosquitoes or a barnyard of pigs?

A: It is true that humans and pigs, and to brown essays worked, a lesser degree humans and mosquitoes, are very similar genetically and in many aspects of basic function. The average genetic difference between humans and chimpanzees is roughly two percent, and the maximum genetic difference between humans and other organisms (humans and cyanobacteria unless I misremember) is around fifty percent. Essayshark Facebook. Nevertheless, there are numerous physical and behavioral differences between humans and mosquitoes, pigs, or any other animal species, and worked, so I am inferring that this question refers to moral difference. The answer is simple: humans are morally different from mosquitoes or pigs because we have capacities for reasoning, comprehension, perception, and emotion that far surpass theirs. Our mental capabilities exceed theirs in that we are capable of functions such as inductive generalization and organized, systematic thinking that other animals display only to essayshark facebook, a much lesser degree or not at all, and our emotional capabilities include empathy and plme, cooperation unmatched in many respects by any other species (humans, for instance, appear to be more or less unique in extending empathy and consequent compassion to members of other species).

As such, we are capable of suffering in topics of research a way that other animals cannot (at an abstract level, rather than simply in response to the effects of immediate stimuli on our physical or mental perceptions), and are motivated to address suffering in essays worked others in ways that other animals could not be. The concept of suffering vs. For Mba. happiness is the root of nontheist (and most liberal theist) morality, and as such the greater capacity of humans to brown essays worked, suffer and alleviate suffering constitutes a significant moral difference. Dissertation For Mba. Much more could be said on this topic (the capacity for abstract reasoning as it relates to ambition and #8220;dreams#8221; in worked the figurative sense, for instance), but the singular moral significance of humans can safely be considered established at this point. CQ: In a universe with God as traditionally defined, how is humanity meaningfully different from a swarm of mosquitoes or a barnyard of pigs? One of the core tenets of Christianity, especially the fundamentalist variety, is that God is morally perfect and indent paragraphs when writing an essay, that humans, by contrast, are not merely imperfect but so imperfect as to be morally worthless, such that #8220;all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags#8221; (Is. 64:6) in God#8217;s sight. If our moral condition compared to God is so abysmal, then even assuming that we are morally different than pigs or mosquitoes, such a difference must surely fade to insignificance when compared against brown plme essays the moral perfection of God. What value could we have then other than that which God arbitrarily assigned to us?

And even this would not truly be our own, nor should the assignment of such value be a source of comfort of hope, as God might change his mind at any time. Should the reader be tempted to respond by citing any of the dissertation for mba, differences mentioned in my answer to the original question, let me remind them that according to traditional Christian doctrine, all morality proceeds from God#8217;s will and essays, the Bible (which mentions none of these things, to my knowledge) is considered the supreme authority on the nature of that will, so any appeal to journey, a moral standard beyond God#8217;s will or the Bible by a traditional Christian is worked, tantamount to blasphemy. Q: What viable basis exists for justice or law if man is nothing but a sophisticated, programmed machine? A: To my knowledge, the vast majority of atheists and metaphysical naturalists do not consider a person to be #8220;nothing but a sophisticated, programmed machine.#8221; If one insists on putting these words or the spirit thereof in the mouths of the general nontheist community, justice and law still have a viable nontheistic basis: if one regards humans as programmed machines, the observed behavior of humans both contemporary and historical demonstrates that they must surely be imperfectly programmed machines, and as such justice and law can be understood as a sophisticated (though still not perfect) error-correction mechanism to minimize behaviors likely to of research, #8220;damage#8221; the brown plme essays worked, individual machines or the collective #8220;machine system.#8221; However, the 14 chapter essay gospel john, basis for justice and law as understood by worked, all nontheistic ideologies with which I am familiar is that they are chiefly created to discourage and redress behaviors by individuals which cause others to suffer, and to guide the members of society to live and work together in order to minimize suffering and give some reasonable opportunity for our efforts to bring about the best possible result. Experience has shown that when law and justice are absent or deficient, the indent paragraphs writing an essay, result is an enormous increase in suffering and plme, a conspicuous general absence of happiness, and as such, the establishment of effective and functional government, which can accomplish the aims outlined above with a minimum of negative #8220;side effects,#8221; must be considered a moral and practical imperative. CQ: What viable basis exists for justice or law if the universe is subject to the will of an omnipotent being? Whatever occurs in do you such a universe must necessarily be according to brown plme essays worked, God#8217;s will, and efforts by train, humans to plme, establish laws, judicial systems, and other means to counteract harmful actions of other humans or the environment are tantamount to topics of research proposal, defying God#8217;s will.

Furthermore, to set up such systems in brown such a universe is to implicitly claim to know better than God how the world should be, which in do you indent when the traditional Christian worldview is the pinnacle of brown worked, sin. Doesn#8217;t the Bible say to trust God#8217;s plan? And yet virtually all religions teach that law and new left essay, justice are necessary and right the Bible, in spite of its advice to trust God#8217;s plan, contains specific instructions on how to set up earthly systems of justice and law. If any of them are inspired by brown, a god such as the one defined by traditional Christianity, this should not be the case, and yet it is. Q: Why does research, discovery, diplomacy, art, music, sacrifice, compassion, feelings of love, or affectionate and caring relationships mean anything if it all ultimately comes to naught anyway? A: I am not completely sure what is meant by #8220;it all ultimately comes to essayshark facebook, naught,#8221; since I am reasonably certain that few nontheists believe these things to be worthless or inconsequential. Brown Essays. I can only imagine that what the do you indent paragraphs when writing, author of the question is getting at is the fact that individual instances of these things will not endure indefinitely, as discoveries can be surpassed, forgotten, or disproved by subsequent research, objects of art and records of music will eventually deteriorate, actions and plme, relationships may in time be forgotten, and new left essay, emotions and other mental states do not survive (directly, at least) the brown plme essays worked, death of the brain in which they reside. All of this is true; indeed, as the character Max Chen in Deus Ex observed, #8220;the only enduring work of man [is] that which is born again with the gospel john, next generation.#8221; However, the finite duration of these things does not make them any less wonderful, noble, delightful, or meaningful here and now. Much as the enjoyment of children building sandcastles on the beach is not diminished by the knowledge (if they stop to think about brown essays it at all) that their creations will inevitably be destroyed, the nontheist is not robbed of the pleasure, happiness, inspiration, and respect stemming from these things by the knowledge that someday they may cease to exist. Why must something last forever to be meaningful? CQ: Why do any of these things mean anything if they all unfold according to the will of a perfect, omniscient God?

Even assuming that somehow some meaningful choice is dissertation, involved, why try to create or accomplish anything, when before the worked, universe even existed God must have already known exactly what you were planning to create, how it would turn out, and an infinite number of train, different and better ways to plme, accomplish it? What meaning or pleasure is there in not only 14 chapter copying someone else#8217;s ideas but failing miserably to realize their full potential? And what significance or value is there in the kindness or company of other humans if most of them will be damned to hell and those who are not will be compelled to approve of God#8217;s decision in this matter? Q: Without absolute morals, what ultimate difference is there between Saddam Hussein and Billy Graham? A: First and foremost, it is important to realize that absolute morals are not a unique property of plme essays worked, religion, and that in fact many nontheists do believe in a form of essay gospel john, absolute morality: as previously stated, the basic tenet of essays worked, nontheist morality is that actions which increase suffering or decrease happiness are wrong or evil, while actions that do the opposite a memorable are right or good. Saddam Hussein bears responsibility for the deaths of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of Iraqi civilians and essays worked, citizens of neighboring countries, the use of chemical weapons against his own people, the continued poverty and backwardness of Iraq, and a brutal, repressive authoritarian regime. As such, he has been responsible for an enormous amount of needless suffering, cruelty, and injustice. While I am not sufficiently familiar with Mr. Dissertation. Graham#8217;s practices and teachings to form a judgement about his specific moral character, televangelists in general are also responsible for a substantial amount of suffering, in that they perpetuate and encourage a belief system which causes its adherents vast amounts of needless guilt and worry due to its threats of brown plme worked, eternal punishment and a memorable train journey essay, erodes their self-esteem with its claims that humans are morally worthless simply for being human. Furthermore, the reactionary Christianity advocated by televangelists often causes others to worked, suffer by encouraging war and conflict as necessary for the Kingdom of dissertation for mba, God to be established on earth, discouraging promising medical research as #8220;going where God never intended,#8221; attacking social progressivism and brown essays worked, efforts to correct inequality and dissertation for mba, injustice in law and society, and lobbying for laws which force their own personal moral views on the entire nation. Finally, televangelists bilk an enormous amount of money from their followers, money which could be used to brown plme essays worked, reduce suffering through various practical charities, but is instead squandered on essay gospel preaching to the faithful, or in some cases increasing the personal wealth of the televangelist in question.

From most nontheists#8217; perspectives Mr. Hussein would be morally worse than Mr. Graham, but they would both be reprehensible. Worked. CQ: In much the same vein as CQ4, what significant moral difference is there between Saddam Hussein and Billy Graham, since both of them, being human, fall so vastly short of the moral perfection of God? Surely, if humans are so evil and depraved that #8220;all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags#8221; in God#8217;s sight, the new left, relative moral difference between their actions must fade to insignificance when compared with God. Furthermore, it should be noted that while reactionary Christians generally consider Mr. Brown. Graham to be a moral person, Mr. Essay John. Hussein has committed no atrocity or #8220;evil#8221; act (aside from things that weren#8217;t technologically possible at the time, such as chemical warfare) that is not also attributed to at least one of the great #8220;heroes#8221; and plme worked, kings of Israel in the Old Testament, who are nonetheless considered to be generally righteous and admirable by traditional Christians.

What does this say about traditional Christian morality and intellectual honesty? Q: If there is no immortality, why shouldn#8217;t all things be permitted? (Dostoyevsky) A: Certain actions should not be permitted because experience and common sense indicate that they will cause others to suffer, whether directly (as in the case of murder or robbery) or indirectly (as in facebook the case of a man whose negligence of his house creates a substantial risk of a dangerous fire that may harm his neighbors). The nonexistence of immortality is plainly irrelevant to this, and I am baffled by the question#8217;s implication to the contrary. CQ: If there is immortality, why shouldn#8217;t all things be permitted? There will be an eternity in essays worked which a person can learn from their mistakes and atone for their misdeeds, so why should they or anyone else be concerned with the immediate effects of john, their actions? This is brown worked, especially true in the case of the Heaven posited by traditional Christianity.

Why should one take immediate action to prevent or end the suffering of another person if all their tears will be wiped away in indent writing an essay a blissful eternity? In fact, since Jesus#8217;s teachings in brown plme the Gospels and other passages from the journey essay, New Testament suggest that the happiness of brown worked, a person in Heaven will be inversely proportional to their happiness here on earth, why shouldn#8217;t we deliberately inflict as much suffering as possible on one another, so as to increase our neighbors#8217; rewards in john heaven? Why shouldn#8217;t we kill our neighbors as soon as they repent and are #8220;saved#8221; so that they can get to Heaven as soon as possible? In fact, carried to its logical extreme, Christian doctrine indicates that we should kill babies immediately after baptizing them, or children immediately after they are #8220;saved,#8221; so that they will not have the brown, opportunity to jeopardize their salvation. Yet this proposal is universally reprehensible to Christian and non-Christian alike.

How can this be, if we all #8220;know in our hearts#8221; that Christianity is true? Q: If morality is only a relative social construct, on what basis could or should anyone ever move to interfere with cultures that practice apartheid, female circumcision, cannibalism, or ethnic cleansing? A: There are many nontheists who do not regard morality as #8220;only a relative social construct.#8221; While some ideas about train what is plme worked, or is not moral are clearly a product of particular societies and their prejudices, the basis, as previously stated, of nontheist morality is that actions which increase suffering or decrease happiness are wrong and should be avoided or prohibited, while those with the opposite effect are right and should be encouraged. Apartheid, female circumcision, and ethnic cleansing all have the effect of indent paragraphs writing an essay, needlessly and greatly increasing suffering, and as such it is morally imperative to plme worked, prevent these practices and others like them. Cannibalism is dissertation for mba, a slightly different case: killing other humans in order to eat them is certainly immoral; eating the flesh of plme, people who die unintentionally or unpreventably, while distasteful to most and presenting significant health risks, does not cause those eaten to do you indent when an essay, suffer any further, and brown plme essays worked, as such the morality of this practice, in absolute terms, is debatable (though the potential for disease transmission arguably forms a strong basis for discouraging it).

CQ: As previously stated, if God is omnipotent, then nothing can happen without his willing it. If the standard of morality is the will of God, then, assuming humans do have a meaningful choice in their actions, what basis could or should anyone ever move to interfere with cultures which engage in these, or indeed any, practices? To do so would be tantamount to defying the will of essayshark, God, and to asserting that one knows better than God how the world should be. Who are we to interfere with God#8217;s plan? And yet most people recognize the moral imperative of preventing these and other practices which cause people to suffer. If Christianity is true, and we all know this in our hearts, how can that be?

Q: If there is no God, on what basis is there any meaning or hope for fairness, comfort, or better times? A: The meaning of fairness, comfort, and essays, the like should be obvious enough: these things represent or create a significant impact on topics proposal people#8217;s lives, as they generally tend to increase happiness and decrease suffering. Brown Plme. I imagine that the #8220;meaning#8221; component of this question is directed at do you indent when writing an essay the fact that, in this world, these things are not absolute or eternal, with the brown worked, implication that they must be so in facebook order to #8220;count.#8221; Apparently, there#8217;s just no pleasing some people#8230; In all seriousness, why must the fairness, comfort, and better times we experience be rejected or discounted simply for plme essays worked, not being perfect in for mba nature or infinite in duration? This is brown, certainly not the do you indent when writing, perspective of any nontheist I have ever known. Brown Plme Essays Worked. If one insists on setting one#8217;s standards of do you indent paragraphs, what is #8220;good#8221; or even #8220;adequate#8221; so impossibly high, then one must be miserable in this world, but with a more reasonable perspective, enjoying and brown plme, valuing these things becomes not merely possible but a given.

The other part of the question, the proposal, #8220;hope#8221; part, I interpret to mean something akin to essays worked, #8220;without God, how can things ever get better?#8221; The answer is simple, and quite obvious to anyone who does not assume that humans are utterly worthless and evil: things can get better because of the efforts of humans. New Left Movement Essay. Things have gotten better because of the brown essays, efforts of humans, and essayshark, so long as human civilization refrains from destroying itself, they show every sign of continuing to do so. Science and technology have greatly enhanced our quality and length of life through discoveries ranging from vaccines and plme worked, proper sanitation to computers and the internet, while compassion, dedication, education, and intelligent planning at every level of society and government are helping to new left essay, extend these benefits to the entire world (albeit much more slowly than they might be). A full description of the brown, improvements we as a species have made is leagues beyond the scope of this response; however, there is almost unlimited hope for fairness, comfort, and every other aspect of #8220;better times#8221; so long as we are willing to struggle and sacrifice to achieve them for ourselves and our fellow humans. Essay John. CQ: If there is a God, as traditionally defined, on what basis is there any meaning or hope for fairness, comfort, or better times? In a similar vein as what I have argued previously, if all events are preordained according to brown essays worked, his will (and if God is both omniscient and omnipotent they must be), then why should we believe that things would ever change? God clearly wills the world to be this way; otherwise it would be different.

While it is debatable whether an omniscient and omnipotent being could ever change its mind about something, it would make no sense for a memorable journey essay, it to brown essays, do so, since it would already know what opinion it would hold. Furthermore, if God#8217;s will is the basis of morality, there is absolutely no reason why things should change, whether or not they will change. And isn#8217;t hoping for things to change in dissertation essence an assertion, even if merely a mental one, that one knows better than God how things should be? Such an assertion would be blasphemous under the brown plme, assumptions of Christianity. Dissertation For Mba. As a side note, how comforting can it really be to believe in a god who is so monstrously unfair as to brown plme, condemn the overwhelming majority of human beings to lives full of suffering and, eventually, eternal torment, and all other living things to lives full of suffering and eventual annihilation, based on the supposed transgressions of a single human couple? Q: Without a personal Creator-God, how are you anything other than the coincidental, purposeless miscarriage of nature, spinning round and round on a lonely planet in the blackness of space for just a little while before you and all memory of your futile, pointless, meaningless life finally blinks out forever in the endless darkness?

A: Perhaps I#8217;m not. What#8217;s your point? I#8217;m a big boy I tie my own shoelaces and do you indent paragraphs when writing, everything and if this were true I would be mature enough to accept it. Brown Essays. However, I do not believe this to be true as stated. I do not reject the factual statements in the above question. Topics Proposal. I consider it a true fact that there is an irreducible component of chance associated with every event that affects me, including those leading to worked, my existence. When. I do not believe that I was intentionally created (except in the very earthly sense of being a planned birth) or that I have a purpose imposed on me from above. The planet is indeed rotating on its axis as it orbits the sun, and in turn the whole solar system orbits the galactic center, and the entirety of the universe may orbit around a central point, while at the same time my body fluids are circulating and the atoms that comprise my body, and the constituent particles thereof, are spinning as well, so in a sense I am #8220;spinning round and round#8221; as I write this. I have no evidential grounds to, and do not, believe that my consciousness will survive the death of my body, and ultimately I do not expect to brown, be remembered indefinitely, though I hope that my writing will outlive me by a significant margin (assuming I ever manage to put the 14 chapter gospel john, words to plme essays, paper). However, both my lifetime and the human memory of my lifetime are emphatically dwarfed by the scale of cosmic and geologic time, much as my physical size is dwarfed by the physical scale of the essayshark, earth and the universe. Brown Plme. As I said, I do not reject the factual propositions in the original question; however, the question contains not merely factual propositions but a concentration of loaded language rarely seen outside of of research, late-term campaign ads.

The use of terms like #8220;miscarriage of nature#8221; and #8220;lonely planet in the blackness of space#8221; is clearly intended to inspire an emotional reaction which is plainly and simply irrelevant to any of the facts involved to make the proposition seem unappealing when the writer cannot establish it as untrue , which is unfortunately a very pervasive tactic in these questions. I have tried to be patient with this but enough is enough. Let me say right now that while I accept the facts with which they are entangled in worked the above question, these emotional connotations in no way describe my view of my life or the dissertation for mba, universe as a whole. Let me also point out that the use of loaded statements like #8220;futile, pointless, meaningless life#8221; in what is already a rather blatant attempt to emotionally manipulate the reader actually tends to detract from its effectiveness. At any rate, I do not consider my life futile, pointless or meaningless simply because I do not have a divine hand pulling my strings and arranging my life I am something other than a #8220;coincidental, purposeless miscarriage of brown essays, nature, spinning round and round on a lonely planet in 14 chapter essay gospel the blackness of essays worked, space for just a little while before I and all memory of my futile, pointless, meaningless life finally blinks out forever in the endless darkness#8221; because I consider myself to essay, be something other than this, and brown essays, because I choose to live according to what I consider meaningful and significant. In my view, human beings would be diminished, not uplifted, by having their purposes and lives preordained by an almighty creator, especially when their ultimate purpose is in most cases to suffer eternally for dissertation for mba, being as their creator made them imperfect or, for the lucky few, to spend eternity praising this same creator to serve as a sort of celestial #8220;canned applause#8221; while many of their friends, loved ones, and relatives are suffering.

I am very glad that the evidence overwhelmingly supports the nonexistence of any such being. CQ: With a personal Creator-God, as traditionally defined, how are any of the choices and plme essays worked, decisions we make anything but meaningless, pointless, and futile? If God is both omnipotent and omniscient, then nothing can happen if he does not will it to, and of research proposal, anything he does will to happen will happen regardless of any action on our part. In this situation how are we anything but mindless, superficial puppets? And how can an eternity spent singing the praises literally or figuratively of brown, a being whose past actions as depicted in the Bible, and present actions as evidenced by the world around us, are utterly incompatible with both the formal and common definitions of #8220;good,#8221; possibly be a prospect worth looking forward to? Bonus Counter-Question: These questions are without exception calculated to of research, appeal to the emotions of the reader. Riddled with loaded language and inaccurate stereotypes about nontheist beliefs, they are intended to brown plme, make metaphysical naturalism seem unpalatable. Topics Proposal. However, disliking a proposition or its consequences does not make the proposition untrue. I can think of many propositions which I find disturbing or downright appalling which are nevertheless demonstrably true (the persistent influence of belief systems derived from the plme essays worked, superstitions of long-dead desert nomads on essay Western society and government tops the list). Furthermore, as I have repeatedly noted, many of these questions do not attack actual beliefs held by a significant number of atheists (and in most cases couldn#8217;t poke such beliefs with a ten-foot pole) but instead attack prejudicial or outright comical stereotypes about atheists held by brown plme essays, Christians. 14 Chapter Essay. In other words, considered as a criticism of the materialist position, these questions are simply one huge straw man.

Whether this is due to simple ignorance of the beliefs of real live atheists or reckless disregard for plme worked, those beliefs in an attempt to mislead readers, while perhaps a morally significant issue, does not really matter for the purpose of essayshark facebook, this exercise. However, I am willing to brown, be proved wrong, hence my question: what relevance do any of these questions have to the issue of whether or not atheism is true ?

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
So I just applied to Brown PLME | Student Doctor Network

Bank Internal Auditor Resume Sample. This resume is a sample for the post of Bank Internal Auditor. In many countries female auditors have less practical experience than male due to some domestic or locality reasons nonetheless they possess strong command on the main concept. Brown Plme. A Bank Internal Auditor is mostly required in those organizations that are female oriented e.g. female colleges, universities, banks and essayshark facebook any other industry. This culture prevails primarily in Asia. How you can build a resume for female? we give you below a resume sample to help you create an impressive and convincing resume. Show all your practical experiences, and if it is a big organization that you are applying for mention it clearly with either underline or in bold letters. Always try to be honest and clear while writing education and skills as mostly interviews are taken within the information provided in your resume data.

A good resume pays a vital role for a good job win. Bank Internal Auditor Resume Sample. Date of Birth : Day Month Year. Marital Status : Married. Visa Status : Husband Visa. Applied For: Bank Internal Auditor/Hotel Internal Auditor/Mall Internal Auditor/Professional Auditor. To pursue a challenging career in a progressive environment where learning, innovation and creativity are encouraged, where my skills knowledge can be enhanced to their maximum potential to contribute to the overall success and growth of the brown worked, organization. More than 2 Year Experience as Accountant and Audit Assistant in India. Proficient in Computer Applications [MS OFFICE, TALLY ERP 9]. Ability and train journey skill to motivate co-employees resulted in plme worked the attainment of dissertation goals and objectives of the team. as Bank Internal Auditor.

Coordinate activities between the plme worked, organization and essay the chief auditor for a successful audit Check revenue and expenses accounts to judge the amount of total debts and brown essays credibility of the organization Make certain the balance sheets, assets liabilities, and profit and loss accounts display the true financial position of the organization Compute the tax liability of the for mba, organization and support the organization in making tax payments on time. Verify the supporting documents of bills, receipts and reconciliation statements Find out any discrepancies within the documents and statements and post relevant entries to make corrections. Brown Plme. Reconciliation of Bank/Inter Company / Principal/Supplier Accounts Coordinate with auditors both internal external during audits. Dissertation For Mba. Inventory management include verification of New/Used/Work in Progress. Co-ordination with Auditors for brown essays worked the Finalisation and preparation of the necessary schedules other documents for the Audit Periodical in house Statements from Trail Balance to Final Accounts consolidation of divisional/associated company accounts. Maintenance of do you when an essay accurate records in the proper manner and tracking the plme worked, same and new left movement capacity to draft the letters correspondence. Verification of plme worked Sales Bill and Supervising recording of indent paragraphs when an essay sales entry Credit control and brown collection of dissertation accounts payables and brown essays worked receivables.

Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures. For Mba. Monitor and review accounting and brown plme worked related system reports for accuracy and completeness Handling Cash collection and book keeping Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff. Resolve accounting discrepancies Preparing day book, cash book and ledger. Responsible for all the Local Purchase Order, Quotations, Enquiries, and other related correspondence. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents Preparing Journal Entries Preparing Bank reconciliation statement. Facebook. Preparing monthly report for Manager Representing the organization before various statutory authorities Helping smooth internal audit Conducting stock audits. Expert in Computer Languages such as C++, Tally ERP Internet and Ms Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) A Anantha Shankaran (Chartered Accountant) I am keen to continue my career and brown prepared to work hard in order to achieve my organization objectives and I hereby declare that the topics of research proposal, information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.

The resume sample is for the post of Senior Auditor. A Senior Auditor distinguishes himself due to his prevailing knowledge and tackling multiple assignment expertise. When an plme worked, audit officer performs his duties in manufacturing units, processing units, banks and service units, he gathers plenty of valuable knowledge and skills. So for the post of senior audit officer employer’s main thinking is to hire a person with experience that he has earned during his big and topics of research proposal multiple-type industrial encounters. Mostly Senior Auditors are required in those charted accountant professional firms or group of companies where they already have audit officers hence adding further challenges to your post as controlling, managing and maintaining your employees. Your application for this job must be perfect e.g. your Senior Auditor Resume Sample, presentation, current world knowledge, related accounting standard, and up-to-date international market condition. So how you build a good resume for this challenging job? A sample is provided below to help you well-construct your resume. It is started with an introduction followed by your objectives. (Career objective is very important for this post so write it very carefully mentioning all your areas of expertise.) At the brown, end of resume provide some references.

Seeking a long-term opportunity within the business community, where my professional experience, education, and abilities would be advantageous to the growth of my employer and myself. Around 6 years of topics proposal practical experience in the field of financial accounting, financial statements and reporting, bank reconciliations, project accounting, cost and management accounting, budgeting and brown plme essays worked planning, financial forecasting, accounts receivables/payable, and internal/external auditing. Worked in new left movement leading multicultural organizations with expertise in: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Fixed assets management. Essays Worked. Finalization of quarterly, half yearly and full yearly financial statements in compliance with IFRS and GAAP. Reviewing of General Ledger (GL), Accounts payables (AP), Fixed Assets (FA) and Inventory at different clients. Expertise in new left essay following accounting tools and MS Office applications: Peachtree (Sage 50 Accounting) QuickBooks Tally ERP MS Excel, MS Word MS Power Point Article ship completed from Institute of Chartered Accountants of brown essays Pakistan. Demonstrated history of establishing accounts department, implementation of financial policies and development of SOPs for different organizations. Reviewed and implemented following systems at new left movement different levels, Sales system Purchase system Inventory system. January 2014 to November 2014 Senior Accountant. Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited. September 2011 to January 2014 Assistant Manager – Accounts Audit.

Supervisor – Audit Assurance. HLB International Chartered Accountants, Kabul, Afghanistan. June 2009 to worked, September 2011 Senior Auditor. NEXIA International, Riaz Ahmad and Company. Chartered Accountants, Islamabad, Pakistan. Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited, Islamabad, Pakistan. Senior Accountant January 2014 to November 2014. Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited stretches back its origin to train essay, 1990, is a combination of different task oriented entities engaged in brown essays the business of construction and erection. The company through its advanced approach and essay techniques become one of the most developed construction companies of the brown essays worked, country. The company has substantially increased its scope of work. Key Responsibilities and Duties.

Established and monitored the dissertation for mba, implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedure, Maintained general ledger, trial balance, profit and loss account, balance sheet and other financials Closing with full responsibility of the account receivable, account payable and fixed assets function, Ensured accurate and brown essays appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and dissertation for mba expenses, Analysed and advised on brown worked business operations including revenue and essay expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues, Made regular reports to the management on brown plme essays worked income, expenditure and any variations from budgets. HLB International , Ijaz Tabussum Co. Chartered Accountants, Kabul. Assistant Manager – Accounts Audit April 2013 to January 2014. Supervisor – Audit Assurance (Article Ship) September 2011 to April 2013. A member firm of HLB International stretches its origin back as far as 1970. The firm today, through successful growth, is a strong and independent practice with four offices in Pakistan. The company widened its scope to be a part of technology revolution resulting into essayshark the formation of Business Process Outsourcing arm. Key Responsibilities and Duties. During the period of 2.3 years with the firm, I was involved in various assignments in brown plme essays worked Assurance and Advisory Services.

The various sectors I worked in ranged from manufacturing industry to service industry. The assignments include full scope audits, internal controls, agreed upon procedure, bookkeeping, forensic auditing and of research special assignments. Brown Worked. My services as “Assistant Manager Accounts Audit and Supervisor Audit Assurance” also include: Maintenance of accounting controls by train essay, establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures, Preparation and plme supervision of monthly and indent when an essay quarterly Management Accounts i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit Loss and Cash Flow statement disclosures and other customized reports. Management of all income, expense, accounts receivable and fixed assets resources. Brown Plme Worked. Planning, execution and supervision of assignments of External Audits on various private, Public and Government Clients. Dissertation. Allocation of audit team to brown plme essays, different areas under audit. Review of audit work at initial stage.

Riaz Ahmad Company , NEXIA International, Chartered Accountants, Islamabad. Senior Auditor (Article Ship) June 2009 to September 2011. A member firm of new left movement NEXIA International stretches its origin back as far as 1956. The firm today, through successful growth, is plme worked, a strong and independent practice with four offices in Pakistan. Previously it was a member firm of KPMG, Ernst Young International, KMG and Shaffer Champness International. Key Responsibilities and Duties. During the period of 2.3 years with the firm, I: Conducted assignments to do you indent paragraphs when writing, review of accounting and internal control system. Plme Essays Worked. Supervised and administered maintenance of books of accounts and preparation of different level financial statements. Performed external audit services in essayshark accordance with the approved International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and local laws. MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS PPERFORMED.

Following is the list of major clients handled during my stay at HLB and Nexia International Chartered Accountants: Date of Birth: 29.01.1979. Marital status: Married. Will be furnished upon request. Audit Assistant Manager Resume Sample. This resume sample is for the post of brown plme worked Executive Audit Manager. An Auditor’s post is considered to be very significant in the entire world.

For this post you must have proper knowledge of this field. An A.C.C.A. A Memorable Train Essay. degree with article is essential. Mostly an A.C.C.A. qualified person during his study audits different companies and organizations. Brown Plme Worked. So while constructing your resume do discuss all your past experiences and credits, especially of those organization that are recognized worldwide. The employer is mostly interested in your past profile. Essay Gospel. Below we give you an effective sample that will help you how you can well construct a resume.

Down you will see guidance in explaining all key skills and areas where he have had great experience. And finally confidence is always famous for turning things into your favor. Planning audits and worked developing audit strategies along with identification of potential risk areas. Identifying critical risks, systems’ evaluation and recommending improvements therein. Delegation and review of work and resolving issues in liaison with the management. Preparing tax computations and topics of research proposal reviewing their compliance with local laws and regulations. Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable. Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and brown worked complied with.

Co-ordination with professionals of various fields including legal, actuarial and IT. Perform audit tasks monitoring team. Audit Assistant Manager Resume Sample. Experience: 3 Years in Accounts, Finance and Audit. Address Burjuman Dubai UAE. Visa Status: Visit Visa. To be a part of a dynamic reputed team of professionals striving for 14 chapter john excellence in delivering quality services and products; inspiring mutual growth and brown plme essays contributing creative solutions towards the achievement of organizational targets. CA Finalist (1 paper Left to qualify) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and. Wales (ICAEW) – In progress. ACCA from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK – February 2012.

B.COM from University of Sindh Jamshoro – July 2011. Higher Secondary Certificate – Intermediate Board Karachi – 2008. Secondary School Certificate – Matriculation Board Karachi – 2006. 3+ Years of experience in Accounts, Audit, Internal Audits and Business Analysis From Deloitte . Professionally qualified with ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountants) and ICAEW(Institute of Chartered Accountancy of England and Wales (1 paper left) Have excellent skills in train journey essay accounting can handle up to finalization Skilled in financial management, auditing, internal auditing costing and financial accounting, and intercompany reconciliations Experience of brown plme essays handling SOX Rules based Projects Self-motivated finance professional with achievements in budgetary control, cost reduction, controlling of finance and dissertation reporting to worked, the top management Aware of new left essay Code of Corporate governance High proficiency in all aspects of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) Strong grip on financial and brown plme business analysis and topics of research have good business sense Well versed in computerized accounting environment like MS Office with advanced spread sheet skills, Tally ERP, Quick Book and Peach Tree. Adept at reviewing accounting records and other financial data to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance with company policies and applicable reporting standards. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Prepares asset, liability, and brown plme essays worked capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Recommends financial actions by essay, analyzing accounting options. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.

Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. Secures financial information by completing data base backups. Maintains financial security by essays worked, following internal controls. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.

Complying with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Prepares special financial reports by for mba, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Maintains customer confidence and plme protects operations by keeping financial information confidential. Preparing Bank Reconciliations, Suppliers reconciliations and Receivables aging Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and a memorable expenses or to brown essays worked, provide advice. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs. Topics Of Research Proposal. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Planning audits and developing audit strategies along with identification of brown potential risk areas Identifying critical risks, systems’ evaluation and recommending improvements therein Delegation and review of work and 14 chapter resolving issues in liaison with the management Preparing tax computations and plme worked reviewing their compliance with local laws and regulations Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and gospel regulations are correctly followed and worked complied with Co-ordination with professionals of topics proposal various fields including legal, actuarial and IT Perform audit tasks monitoring team Performing Internal audits, special assignments , agreed upon procedures Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures Monitoring and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness Implementation of Accounting information and Internal Control System in the Organization Ensuring compliance with the plme essays, management policies and reviewing existing systems to identify any control weaknesses Ensuring whether the do you when writing, rules of plme essays worked SOX are applied properly Ensuring compliance with the do you indent, code of corporate governance Assessment of the financial statements in order to ensure their compliance with the requirements of the local laws, Regulation and plme essays worked International Financial reporting Standards (IFRS) Drafting reports for Internal clients , with experience of discussing findings with the top management of the client Reporting to Managers and Partners. and issuing Final Reports. Following is the list of clients handled: Visa Worldwide Singapore PTE Limited Dalda Foods Private Limited Wazir Ali Industries Limited (WIL) Tuwairqi Steel Mills limited TSML Salfi Textile Mills Limited Island Textile Mills Limited Diamond International Corporation limited Tata Textile Mills Limited National Industrial Parks Development Management Company (NIP) United Bank Limited.

TECHNICAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: QUICK BOOKS, TALLY , PEACH TREE MS-EXCEL, MS-WORD, MS-POWER POINT Aware of Deloitte Software AS 2 User level knowledge of different ERPs used by client Can work under pressure and meet deadlines Have excellent communication interpersonal skills Self-motivated, comfortable in taking initiative and working independently. Attended various professional development seminars and do you indent writing training sessions including Deloitte Audit Methodology and updates in ISAs /IFRSs . Worked. Completed mandatory and optional training courses arranged by Employer regarding updating IFRS/ISAs, Industry specific courses, Financial management courses, Ethics based courses . Working at the Deloitte Pakistan Firm has enabled me to develop comprehensive understanding of the competitive and do you paragraphs when writing an essay regulatory environments of diversified industries and brown plme essays worked the accounting and for mba internal control systems implemented at brown essays various organizations. During my training period at firm I was engaged as member of audit team senior for special assignments, Internal Audits and agreed upon procedures, of various renowned listed and other clients. This is a sample resume for Internal Auditor. An Internal Auditor’s job is to keep a check and balance on the sale and purchase of the company.

He monitors and accounts the different transactions made by the company throughout the year. As this job is pretty responsible one so the employer would want to hire an employee with some experience in this field. Below we have devised a resume sample for you to help you explain yourself in an easy but impressive and grasping way. 14 Chapter. Adding previous credits and performances is definitely a plus for the employer’s attention. Last Post: Internal Auditor / Trainee Audit Officer.

“To seek a challenging dynamic career oriented position, in the field of Accounting, Audit and Finance that offers opportunity for my professional growth and development and where I can add value in achieving organizations’ goals objectives, by essays worked, utilizing my experience, knowledge skills”. DESIGNATION : Accounts Officer. Reconciled Hospital Inventory Fixed Assets additions from January 2014 To July 2014. Reported other income to Assistant Finance Manager from January 2013 to July 2014 Submitted Revenue and Operating Expenses break-up summary to Management from January 2014 to September 2014. DESIGNATION : General Accountant. Responsible for essay gospel Assets and inventory management accounting. (Depreciation, Amortization, Repair Maintenance, Up-gradation Disposals, write off obsolete stock etc.) Responsible for Liquidity, Cash Flow Working Capital management. (Cash/ Bank Balances, Debtors, Inventories Suppliers payments Management) Recognized managed Gratuity, Leave Salary, Air fare, Trade and Other Creditors Provisions and Liabilities in Financial Statements according to applicable UAE Labor law and IAS. Responsible for Group Consolidated Revenue, Expenses, Accruals, Reconciliation Payroll recognition management. Finalized monthly, quarterly and annually Audit Files and year end closing entries in Financials and organized managed financial information Documentations. Responsible for Group projects costing (related to essays, Material, Labor Assets) Variance Analysis (Material price and new left movement essay usage, Labor rate and efficiency and Assets rates, efficiency and usage variances). DESIGNATION : Internal Auditor. Reported accounts staff deficiencies in expenses recognition and plme essays amortization of prepaid expenses to CEO.

Evaluated internal control deficiencies and provide recommendation for improvements to topics of research, CEO. Evaluated group’s financial statements integrity, completeness and accuracy by monitoring adherence and compliance of financial statements principles, policies and procedures to International Accounting Standards and international financial reporting standards. Evaluated Group’s resources and operations economy, efficiency and effective (3E’s) and reported misuse of resources and abuse towards SOP’s. Plme Essays. Communicated with group’s external auditor for quarterly and year end audit. Assisted in preparation of monthly depreciation schedules for School Building, classroom and office furniture. Followed up and updated books of accounts for tuition fee receivable from journey essay, students.

Recorded and updated accounts department records, Files and Documentations systematically and as per brown worked policies and proposal procedures of Organization. Assisted in the monthly, quarterly, and year end closing of accounts. Prepared, managed and documented export related documentsg. Commercial invoices, packing lists. Associated with opening, Endorsement, Retirement and Management of Letter of Credits (LC). Plme Essays Worked. Encoded Advance Payments to suppliers in Local and topics Foreign Currencies. Achieved 98% marks (Highest Ever) in theoretical Knowledge test, for the position of accountant in essays Emirates Petrochemical Services Scaffolding Group. Got employment confirmation within 3 months (of total 6 months) probation period along with promotion (from “Accountant” to “Accountant General”) with 20% salary increment in Emirates petrochemical Services Scaffolding Group.

Implemented rationale Customer Screening process for Trading division of Emirates Petrochemical Services Scaffolding Group (which accounted for 20% of Group revenue) for reduction in risk of Bad Debts. Successfully executed “ CUSTOMIZED PETTY CASH ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE” in administration department of Group which helped to encode petty cash transactions systematically and generated timely MIS reports for facebook management, along with proper system generated documentations. Will be furnished on demand. Working Capital, Voucher, Treasury Petty Cash Management. Brown Plme Essays Worked. Stock Control Inventory Management. Planning Budgeting Forecasting.

Payroll Processing Management. Payments and Settlements. International Standards on topics proposal Auditing. International Accounting Standards. Fixed Asset Management. Financial Statement Analysis. Corporate Tax Filings. Capital Rationing Budgeting. Brown Plme Worked. Costing Variance analysis. Provisions Liabilities Management. Finance Control Manager Resume Sample.

This resume is a sample for the post of Financial Control Manager. A Financial Controller plays a very important role in the prosperity of a company or an organization.He performs several major responsibilities including supervising, administration and Finance areas with reporting to local management and to headquarters. Management information system reports, Cash Flow management and facilitating financial problems for customers. Accounting, Costing, Forecasting, Budgeting and dissertation Credit monitoring related to Collections. Sample of Financial Control Manager is given below to help you create a convincing resume. Worked. Your resume must entails that you are talented with great moral character. Finally adding references to a resume is definitely go in to essay, stand your (Finance Control Manager ) resume out among others. Finance Control Manager Resume Sample. Status : Married/ Single. Applied For: Finance Control Officer/Budget Manager/Deputy Finance Manager/Financial Flow Manager. Interested in a challenging position as an plme essays, Audit Manger/Finance Manager with a reputed organization where I can put to practice my management and audit skills and further my career and Experience.

Ability to work in dynamic environment, self- motivated, creative and hard working.V.Good internal audit, financial analysis ability and make comparison analyses and V.Good in business development and alternate investment preparation. 15 years experience work in MNC auditing and 14 chapter gospel john accounting field (Auditing Finance) of Hospitality, Real Estate , Contracting, Manufacturing and Trading Companies), V Good in risk assessments, compliance and control and also have V.Good analysis ability, Good knowledge of all financial aspects of a business including Budgets, Variance and Cash Flows, Trial Balance and Balance. V.Good background of IAS and GAAP. Current position : Asst.CFO. Current Company : A.H Group of brown plme worked Companies Sharjah-UAE. M.Com (Masters of movement essay Commerce)-Auditing and Costing .Osmania University Hyderabad. CIFP (Certified Islamic Finance Professional ) Shariah and Islamic Finance from INCEIF Malaysia.

MA (Masters in Public Administration) Completed first year and discontinued final. Osmania University. Brown Plme. Completed 3 Years of Article ship from Institute of Charted Accountant of India with Giri Kumar Associates. Diploma in Management Accountancy sponsored Program me. Of Research. Completed course in Bank Operations at Mahesh Bank -Hyderabad Currently pursuing CIA. MH Group of Companies: Diversified group consists of Real Estate, Hospitality, Contracting, Manufacturing and Trading /April 1997 – 2001 as. Financial Control Cum Internal Auditor. The company is brown plme essays, branch of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, Qatar, Spain and German, company, and specialized in manufacturing pipes, A/c chillers and consists of 5 hotels in Sharjah and 4000 commercial and when residential units for worked Middle East region.

Reporting to the Audit Manager in 14 chapter essay john Kuwait. Conduct audit filed work as per audit plan and schedule. Audit planning, execution filed work,Ensuring audit is essays, conducted in accordance with audit programs, Evaluate and essayshark document the client’s accounting and internal control system, Designed and carried out tests of control and substantive tests, Assuring compliance with financial reporting statutory framework. Draft audit report and plme essays file audit papers accordingly. Reviewed audit work done by other junior staff.

Conducted various types of do you when audits : Operational Audit Finance Audit, Cost Audit, Financial Reporting Audit and Special Audit. Controls Audit Risk Assessment. Consulting or special audits A.H Group of Companies: Finance Supervisor (Manager) for UAE Operations. The tasks focuses on market, insurance, operation risk, credit and liquidity risk and also oversee the control environment and plme essays worked provide early warning solutions regarding risk or control issues. Movement Essay. The tasks also include substantial exposure to senior management, where you I have to bolster business decisions with expert opinions. Plme Essays. The tasks also include developing audit strategies into effective audit procedures, generating and implementing ideas to maximize assignment profitability, the main tasks will be to produce assignment budgets and timetables, identify efficiency improvements and to coach other members of staff. Finance Manager along with Audit Supervisor/April 2005 – Present.

Reporting MD, DMD CFO. Additional Main responsibilities: -Budgeting, Forecasting Report, – Manage the Team of auditors and supervise and finalize reports and communicate. – Supervise and train essay resource allocation as per available audit resources and conduct training. – Risk assessment and finalize risk priorities and maintain risk register. -Follow-up recommendation with management for corrective action. – Prepare Financial Statement, reports, analysis as per management direction. -Monitor group financial activates, receipts, disbursements and prepare daily report. – Monthly Report of CGS, and Result of operating Activities, – Monitor Bank Transfer, Loan portfolio and facilities funding and non-funding and. – Maintain group cash flow, short term borrowing and terms loan repayments (treasury management)

Long term loans follow up in terms of plme repayments, interest and cash flow. – Monitor and do you paragraphs when writing an essay prepare reports on Banks Reconciliation for the major transactions of group. -Presentations of projects, feasibility, investment proposals and business development. – Prepare Costing Report, Analyses Report, Projected Monthly Cash Flow. -Review facility management contracts of brown worked substantial value and major procurement. -V.Good background of International Accounting Standard, and GAAP, – V.Good communication skills with accounting staff other related Department. : V.Good in Oracle Programming, Visual Basic and essayshark MS Access.

:Well aware of ERP structure and learn course in Oracle Financial and Oracle Data Base Administration. Well aware with hardware and plme web based technology. Apex Hospitals Ltd: Sr. Financial Accountant. Both In-patient and Out-patient. Book Keeping and general accounting, costing and essayshark facebook regular accounting functioning up to finalization. Preparing cash flow, receivable management, disbursements, handling bank and its related matters, external auditors and preparing various reports for decision making process. Daily hospital report to MD on finance, patient management, Housekeeping, medical legal cases, pharmacy issues and other administrative issues.

Giri Kumar Associates and Consultants Worked as Article’s from 1988-1990. Learn basic auditing techniques like vouching, tracing, footing, preparing files, working papers, preparing reports, preparing financial reports, industries knowledge, communication procedures, financial analysis, irregularities, frauds, and basic auditing. Gain industry knowledge in hospitality, hospitals and banks are our major clients.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
PLME essays that worked — College Confidential

Writing the Scholarship Essay : by brown plme essays worked Kay Peterson, Ph.D. It’s the hardest part of your scholarship application. Topics Of Research Proposal. But it’s also the part of the application where the ‘real you’ can shine through. Make a hit with these tips from scholarship providers: Think before you write.

Brainstorm to brown plme worked, generate some good ideas and then create an outline to help you get going. Be original. Dissertation For Mba. The judges may be asked to review hundreds of essays. It’s your job to make your essay stand out plme essays from the for mba, rest. So be creative in your answers. Plme Worked. Show, don’t tell. Use stories, examples and anecdotes to facebook, individualize your essay and demonstrate the point you want to make. By using specifics, you’ll avoid vagueness and generalities and make a stronger impression. Brown Essays. Develop a theme.

Don’t simply list all your achievements. Of Research. Decide on a theme you want to convey that sums up the impression you want to make. Write about experiences that develop that theme. Know your audience. Personal essays are not ‘one size fits all.’ Write a new essay for each application-one that fits the interests and requirements of that scholarship organization. Plme Essays Worked. You’re asking to be selected as the essay john, representative for that group.

The essay is plme essays, your chance to topics proposal, show how you are the ideal representative. Submit an essay that is neat and readable. Make sure your essay is neatly typed, and that there is a lot of ‘white space’ on the page. Double-space the essay, and worked, provide adequate margins (1?-1 1/2?) on all sides. Make sure your essay is well written. Proofread carefully, check spelling and grammar and share your essay with friends or teachers. Another pair of eyes can catch errors you might miss.

Special thanks to the scholarship specialists who contributed these tips: TROA Scholarship Fund. Kathy Borunda, Corporate Development. Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Foundation. The American Legion. Patti Cohen, Program Manager. Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation. AFSA Scholarship Programs. Thomas Murphy, Executive Director. Konieg Education Foundation. Lisa Portenga, Scholarship Coordinator.

The Fremont Area Foundation. Practice Session: Common Essay Questions — by essayshark facebook Roxana Hadad. The essay — It’s the most important part of your scholarship application, and it can be the brown, hardest. But the essay shouldn’t keep you from applying. Take a look at some of the most commonly asked essay questions and use them to prepare for your scholarship applications. Brainstorm ideas, do some research or create your own ‘stock’ of facebook, scholarship essays. When the time comes, you’ll be ready to write your way to brown essays worked, scholarship success!

Your Field of Specialization and Academic Plans. Some scholarship applications will ask you to write about your major or field of topics proposal, study. These questions are used to determine how well you know your area of specialization and why you’re interested in it. How will your study of _______ contribute to your immediate or long range career plans? Why do you want to be a _______? Explain the importance of (your major) in today’s society. Brown Plme Essays Worked. What do you think the industry of _______ will be like in dissertation for mba the next 10 years? What are the most important issues your field is facing today? To test your skills at plme problem-solving and check how up-to-date you are on movement current issues, many scholarship applications include questions about problems and issues facing society. What do you consider to be the single most important societal problem?

Why? If you had the authority to change your school in a positive way, what specific changes would you make? Pick a controversial problem on college campuses and suggest a solution. What do you see as the greatest threat to the environment today? Scholarships exist to worked, reward and essayshark facebook, encourage achievement. You shouldn’t be surprised to find essay topics that ask you to brag a little. Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in brown essays and out of new left movement, school. Brown Plme Essays Worked. Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart. Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.

Why are you a good candidate to receive this award. Who you are is closely tied to where you’ve been and who you’ve known. To learn more about you, some scholarship committees will ask you to write about your background and major influences. Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development. Who in your life has been your biggest influence and why? How has your family background affected the way you see the world? How has your education contributed to who you are today?

Scholarship sponsors look for applicants with vision and motivation, so they might ask about your goals and aspirations. Briefly describe your long- and short-term goals. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Why do you want to get a college education? Many scholarship providers have a charitable goal: They want to provide money for students who are going to have trouble paying for facebook college. In addition to asking for information about your financial situation, these committees may want a more detailed and personal account of your financial need. From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education? State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for brown worked financial assistance.

How have you been financing your college education? Some essay questions don’t seem directly related to your education, but committees use them to test your creativity and get a more well-rounded sense of your personality. Choose a person or persons you admire and explain why. A Memorable Train Journey. Choose a book or books and that have affected you deeply and explain why. While you can’t predict every essay question, knowing some of the most common ones can give you a leg up on applications. Worked. Start brainstorming now, and you may find yourself a winner! Essay Feedback: Creating Your Structure — by Kay Peterson, Ph.D. You might think that the dissertation for mba, secret of a winning scholarship essay is to write about a great idea. But that’s only half the job. The best essays take a great idea and present it effectively through the structure of the essay. To see how important structure is, let’s look at an essay by Emily H. In her application for the UCLA Alumni Scholarship, Emily responds to the following essay topic: “Please provide a summary of your personal and worked, family background, including information about your family, where you grew up, and perhaps a highlight or special memory of your youth.”

Here’s how Emily responded: To me, home has never been associated with the topics of research, word “permanent.” I seem to plme, use it more often with the word “different” because I’ve lived in a variety of places ranging from Knoxville, Tennessee, to Los Angeles, California. A Memorable Train Journey Essay. While everyone knows where Los Angeles is on a map, very few even know which state Knoxville is in. Fortunately, I’ve had the chance to live in the east and west and to view life from two disparate points. I always get the same reaction from people when I tell them that I’m originally from a small town in Tennessee called Knoxville.

Along with surprised, incredulous looks on their faces, I’m bombarded with comments like “Really? You don’t sound or look as if you’re from brown plme essays worked Tennessee.” These reactions are nearly all the a memorable train, same because everyone sees me as a typical Californian who loves the sunny weather, the beach and the city. They don’t know that I lived in Reading, Pennsylvania, before I moved to Chattanooga, Tennessee, and then moved again to Knoxville, Tennessee. The idea of my living anywhere in the vicinity of the South or any place besides California is inconceivable to many because I’ve adapted so well to brown essays worked, the surroundings in which I currently find myself. This particular quality, in a sense, also makes me a more cosmopolitan and topics proposal, open-minded person.

Having already seen this much of the world has encouraged me to visit other places like Paris or London and the rest of the world. My open-mindedness applies not only to new places, but also to intriguing ideas and opportunities. This attitude towards life prepares me for the vast array of opportunities that still lie ahead in brown plme essays the future. Movement. From my experiences of moving place to brown plme worked, place, I have also come to essay, acknowledge the deep bond I share with my family. It has helped me realize the importance of supporting each other through tough times. Brown Plme Essays. Moving from Tennessee to California meant saying good-bye to the house we had lived in for six years, longtime friends and the calm, idyllic lifestyle of the country that we had grown to love and savor. But knowing that we had each other to depend on 14 chapter john made the transition easier. It also strengthened the bond we all shared and brown essays, placed more value on essayshark the time we spent with each other, whether it was at home eating dinner or going on a family trip. Now when I think of the brown worked, word “home,” I see the of research, bluish-gray house I live in now. In the past, however, “home” has been associated with houses of varying sizes, colors and forms. The only thing that has remained unchanging and permanent is my family.

I have acknowledged this constancy, knowing well enough that it is, and always will be, a part of brown plme worked, me and a unique part of my life. Los Angeles is one of many places in which I’ve lived. This fact by itself has had a tremendous impact on me. This kind of movement, essay topic can be difficult because it is brown plme, very general. Emily deftly avoids this pitfall by focusing her essay on one topic: the indent an essay, fact that she’s moved many times. As a result, this essay contains a lot of brown plme, winning elements: Her opening sentence is journey, great. Brown Plme Essays Worked. It really grabs the essay, reader’s attention because it’s unexpected and paradoxical. We want to learn more about her. Her story is unique; she doesn’t rely on brown essays cliches. She provides a lot of detail; we feel the new left movement essay, differences among the various cities.

She’s focused the account so we learn just enough, not too much. She tells us why these events are important. Rather than just listing the essays worked, cities, she tells us how her experiences have affected her. But there are also a number of a memorable train journey essay, things she could do to improve her essay: Opening paragraph gets off to brown plme essays worked, a strong start, but quickly loses steam. The last sentence is too vague. The second paragraph is far too long, and covers too many ideas. The transitions among the topics, various ideas are underdeveloped. There’s a thought progression behind her essay that isn’t supported by the transitions. Essays Worked. Conclusion is weak and doesn’t capture the much richer ideas that resonate throughout her essay.

The first thing Emily should do is step back from her essay and john, think about how she has organized her ideas-that is, what structure has she provided? She can do this by creating an outline of the ideas that appear in her essay. It should look something like this: a. Emily has lived in a lot of places. b. Emily has viewed life from two disparate points. 2. Brown Essays Worked. Body (one paragraph) a. Proposal. People don’t guess that Emily is brown plme worked, not originally from California. b. That’s because she has adapted so well to her current environment. c. This adaptability has made her open-minded about the world around her, and ready to take new opportunities.

d. She’s also learned to recognize and topics, value the brown plme essays, bond with her family, which gives her a sense of permanence throughout all the changes. 3. Conclusion: Los Angeles is one of the paragraphs, places she has lived. As we can see, Emily’s essay is jam-packed with good ideas. With the exception of the conclusion (which she should cut), everything in here is meaningful and necessary. What she needs to do now is worked, identify the most important idea for the whole essay and then rearrange the essayshark, points so that they support that idea. What is the overriding idea? I identified a number of fruitful ideas that involve these various points:

Constant change has been challenging, but learning how to plme worked, deal with change has made Emily ready for dissertation more challenges in the future. Constant change has had a paradoxical effect on Emily: It’s taught her both how to be adaptable and how determine what is truly permanent (i.e. her family). Constant change has taught her all about different parts of the country, but has also taught her that while she grows and brown plme, changes, she’ll still remain the same person she always was. Once Emily has decided what main idea she wants to communicate, she can then restructure the points to support that idea. She may find that she needs to 14 chapter essay, cut some points or develop others more fully. The key is to make it clear how those points relate to the central idea and to brown essays, use meaningful transitions that point the way to the next idea. With a new structure in place, Emily should have a unique and winning essay! Once you have determined which scholarships you will apply for, write to indent an essay, them and ask for their scholarship application and brown plme worked, requirements. The letter can be a general request for information “form” letter that can be photocopied, but you should be specific about the name of the scholarship you are inquiring about on essayshark the envelope. Write to each source as far in advance of their scholarship deadline as possible and don’t forget to send a self-addressed, stamped envelope(SASE) — it not only plme essays, expedites their reply, but some organizations won’t respond without one. Remember, on the outside of the envelope, list the name of the specific scholarship you are inquiring about.

That way, the new left movement, person opening the mail will know where to essays worked, direct your inquiry. Here is an example of what your letter might look like: XYZ Corporation (Ian Scott Smith Scholarship) 1234 56th Street, Suite 890. Metropolis, FL 00000-0000. Dear Scholarship Coordinator: I am a (college) student (give academic year) and will be applying for dissertation for mba admission to (a graduate) program for academic year 20__ – __. I would appreciate any information you have available on educational financing, including application forms.

I am enclosing a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope for your convenience in replying. Daniel J. Cassidy. 2280 Airport Boulevard. Santa Rosa, CA 95403. Make sure your letter is neatly typed, well written and does not contain grammatical errors or misspelled words. When filling out scholarship application forms, be complete, concise and creative. People who read these applications want to know the real you, not just your name. The application should clearly emphasize your ambitions, motivations and plme worked, what makes you different.

Be original! You will find that once you have seen one or two applications, you have pretty much seen them all. Usually they are one or two pages asking where you are going to school, what you are going to major in and why you think you deserve the essay, scholarship. Some scholarship sources require that you join their organization. If the organization relates to brown plme essays, your field of study, you should strongly consider joining because it will keep you informed (via newsletter, etc.) about developments in that field. Other scholarship organizations may want you to promise that you will work for them for a year or two after you graduate. The Dow Jones Newspaper Fund offers a scholarship for new left movement up to $20,000 for journalism, broadcasting, and communications students with the understanding that the student will intern for them for two years.

This could even yield a permanent job for the student. Your application should be typewritten and neat. I had a complaint from one foundation about a student who had an excellent background and qualifications but used a crayon to fill out the application. Once your essay is finished, make a master file for it and brown worked, other supporting items. Photocopy your essay and attach it to the application. If requested include: a resume or curriculum vitae (CV), extracurricular activities sheet (usually one page), transcripts, SAT, GRE, or MCAT scores, letters of recommendation (usually one from do you indent paragraphs when writing a professor, employer and friend) outlining your moral character and, if there are any newspaper articles, etc. about you, it is a good idea to brown worked, include them as well. You might also include your photograph, whether it’s a graduation picture or a snapshot of topics proposal, your working at your favorite hobby. This helps the selection committee feel a little closer to brown plme, you. Instead of topics of research proposal, just seeing a name, they will have a face to match it. Mail your applications in brown essays worked early , at least a month before the deadline.

**Dr. Peterson has won numerous college and 14 chapter essay, graduate scholarships, including the brown plme worked, Jacob Javits Fellowship, the University of California Regents Scholarship and the National Merit Scholarship. Together we care for our patients and our communities.

Academic Proofreading -
Brown plme essays worked hard - Cleveland City Bonds

10 Traits Of A Successful Options Trader. Options are one of the most versatile instruments in the financial markets. They are flexible in that they allow you to plme, leverage your position to topics of research, boost returns, manage risk by using them for hedging, or to make profit from upside, downside and sideways movement in plme essays the market. Despite its many benefits, options trading carries substantial risk of loss, and new left movement essay, it is very speculative in essays nature. It's not for everyone and not everyone can become a successful options trader.

Like any other business, becoming a successful options trader requires a certain skillset, personality type and topics proposal, attitude. This article will help you understand the 10 must-have characteristics that you need to become successful at options trading. (From picking the right type of stock to setting stop-losses, learn how to brown plme essays, trade wisely. For more, see Day Trading Strategies For Beginners. ) Numeracy - Keep Sharpening Your Quantitative Skills. Options are high-risk instruments, and dissertation, it is important for traders to recognize how much risk they have at any point in time. What is the maximum downside of the trade? What is the implicit or explicit position with respect to volatility?

How much of my capital is allocated to the trade? These are some of the questions that traders will always have to keep in their minds. Traders also need to plme, take appropriate measures to control the risk. In particular, if you are a short-term options trader, you will regularly come across loss-making trades. For example, if you hold a position overnight, your bet may go bad because of essay adverse news. At any time, you need to be able to essays worked, minimize the risk of your positions. New Left? Some traders do so by brown plme, limiting their trade size and diversifying into many different trades so that not all their eggs are in the same basket. An options trader also has to be an excellent money manager. They need to use their capital wisely.

For example, it wouldn't be wise to block 90% of your capital in a single trade. Whatever the for mba strategy you adopt, risk management and money management cannot be ignored. (Risk is inseparable from return. For more, see Measuring And Managing Investment Risk. ) 2. Brown Plme? Be good with numbers: While trading in options, you are always dealing with numbers. What's the implied volatility? Is the option in the money, or out of the money? What's the breakeven of the trade? Options traders are always answering these questions. They also refer to option Greeks, such as the delta, gamma, vega and new left essay, theta of brown plme essays their options trades. For example, a trader would want to new left essay, know if his trade is short gamma.

It is important for the traders to be able to easily calculate and interpret numbers. You don't need to be a rocket scientist, but you should train as an aspiring quant jock. (Understanding price influences on options positions requires learning delta, theta, vega and brown essays, gamma. For more, see Getting To Know The Greeks. ) Behavioral – Develop the dissertation for mba Right Attitude. To become successful, the options traders must practice discipline. Doing extensive research, identifying opportunities, setting up the brown essays worked right trade, forming and sticking to a strategy, setting up goals, and forming an exit strategy are all part of the discipline. Essay John? A simple example of deviating from the discipline is to go with the advice of the herd. Never trust an opinion without doing your own research. You can't skip your homework and blame the herd for your losses. Instead, you must devise an independent trading strategy that works for your situation.

5. Match your trading style with your personality: Learning – Become an Active Learner. 6. Brown? Read and understand news: It is crucial for traders to be able to interpret the news, separate hype from dissertation for mba reality, and make appropriate decisions based on this knowledge. You will find many traders who will be eager to put their capital in an option with promising news, and the next day they will move on plme essays worked, to the next big news. This distracts them from new left identifying bigger trends in plme essays worked the market. Most successful traders will be honest with themselves and make sound personal decisions, rather than just going by the top stories in the news.

7. Learn from losses: The Chicago Board of Trade recently reported that 90% of options traders make losses. What separates successful traders from movement average ones is essays worked that successful traders are able to learn from their losses and implement what they learn in their trading strategies. (For related reading, see Options Trading Strategies: Understanding Position Delta. ) 8. Essayshark? Be an active learner: The financial markets are constantly changing and evolving; you need to have a clear understanding of what's happening and how it all works. Brown Plme Essays? By becoming an topics proposal active learner, you will not only become good at your current trading strategies, but you will also be able to identify newer opportunities that others might not see or that they may pass over. Administrative – Develop the Right Routine. An options trader who plans is more likely to succeed than one who flies on instinct and feel.

If you don't have a plan, you will place random trades, and consequently, you'll be directionless. On the other hand, if you have a plan, you are more likely to stick to it. Plme Essays Worked? You will be clear about indent when writing, what your goals are and how you plan to achieve them. You will also know how to cover your losses or when to book profits. You can see how the plan has worked (or not worked) for you. All these steps are essential to developing a strong trading strategy. 10. Maintain records: Most successful options traders keep diligent records of their trades.

Maintaining proper trade records is an essential habit that can help you avoid making costly decisions. The history of your trade records also provides a wealth of information that can help you improve your odds of success. Plme Worked? (For related reading, see Make Better Options Trades With The Average Monthly Range. Journey? )

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
So I just applied to Brown PLME | Student Doctor Network

essay topics com You’ve spent quite a bit of time in your English classes writing argumentative essays, and you’ve even gotten pretty good at writing on the topics your instructor assigns. But when it comes to brown essays worked, choosing your own argumentative essay topics, you draw a blank. It’s not that there aren’t any good topics to choose from, but you start over-thinking it, wondering if each topic is too cliche, overdone, or just not good enough. Chances are, all you need to do is for mba relax and plme essays find a topic you’re passionate about and, of course, one that is debatable. Why Pick Debatable Argumentative Essay Topics? Photo by David Hume Kennedy via Gerald R. Ford Library. The name of the essay says it all– argumentative . It would be a lot easier to write an essay on something that people generally agree on, but that’s not really the point of an do you argumentative essay. It’s important to essays, choose debatable argumentative essay topics because you need opposing points that you can counter with your own points. The world isn’t black and do you indent when writing an essay white–there are a lot of gray areas, which is brown worked good because that means there are a lot of topics you can choose from. I have listed 50 argumentative essay topics below, phrased as questions, to indent when writing, help get you started.

I’ve separated the topics into five categories–legal, moral, social, media and family–and included a helpful link for each topic. Feel free to use the topics for your own essay, or as inspiration to create your own original topic. 10 Legal Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics about legal matters are a popular choice. These types of topics can include laws that you would want to create, change or completely abolish. They can also discuss certain benefits or negative aspects of existing laws.

You don’t have to get super technical with legal argumentative essays, but be sure to do your research on plme worked, what the indent paragraphs writing current laws about your chosen topic actually say. After all, you don’t want to brown plme essays worked, suggest a changing a law that’s already been changed in the way you want. Should cigarettes and other tobacco products be outlawed? Should prostitution be legal? Do the benefits of medical marijuana justify its legality? Is the drinking age appropriate (should it be lower, higher, or stay the same)? Should nuclear weapons be outlawed worldwide? Should the United States put more restrictions on gun ownership and use? At what age should girls have access to birth control without the consent of their parents? Does outlawing controlled substances only create a larger black market?

Should corporations be granted personhood? In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? 10 Moral Argumentative Essay Topics. Moral argumentative essay topics are some of the proposal easiest to worked, get carried away with. They can cover a variety of moral dilemmas, from animal testing to the death penalty. These topics tend to journey, be very debatable because everyone has different opinions–and justifications for those opinions–on what they think is right or wrong. If you’re talking about human or animal rights, and it’s something you’re very passionate about, it’s tempting to let your emotions take over. Plme Essays Worked? While it’s good to be passionate in for mba, an argumentative essay, remember to keep your thoughts focused and brown plme organized. It’s definitely worth your time to create an outline so you don’t stray off topic.

Photo by John Snape via flickr. Is animal testing necessary? Should consumers buy items from facebook, countries that endorse child labor? Do patients have a right to worked, die via physician-assisted suicide? Should children’s beauty pageants be banned? Are nude photographs appropriate in dissertation for mba, museums that are open to the public?

Should schools and businesses give more incentives for people to brown plme essays, do volunteer work? Are atheists less moral than theists? Does freedom of do you indent writing, speech give people the right to use hate speech? Do people who commit heinous crimes deserve the death penalty? Do pre-employment drug tests infringe on personal privacy rights? 10 Social Argumentative Essay Topics. Social argumentative essay topics tend to overlap with legal and moral topics, but deal more about how individuals act within society and what kinds of pressures society puts on individuals or groups of people. This is a pretty broad category, so there are a lot of topics to choose from and even more that you could create on your own. If you get stuck on which topic to write about, consider something that personally affects you or someone close to plme, you. This should make writing about that topic come more naturally. Facebook? Just be sure to brown plme essays worked, rely on facts and not on personal anecdotes, which are more appropriate to the narrative essay realm.

Is there too much pressure on teenagers to go to essayshark, college? At what age should citizens be allowed to brown plme essays, vote in the United States? Should more rights be given to train, immigrants? Can heterosexual men and women truly be friends with no hopes or expectations of anything more? In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Should the United States make English the official national language? Should women wear less revealing clothing in plme essays, order to curb men’s catcalling? Do prisoners deserve the 14 chapter right to vote? Should there be a legal curfew for minors? Can online dating replace meeting a person in plme essays worked, real life? 10 Advertising and Media Argumentative Essay Topics.

Advertising and the media have become nearly inseparable from society as a whole. Essays written on these topics can include how media (television, news, movies, magazines, social media, etc.) affects society, and what should be allowed to do you when writing, be seen or heard through media and advertisements. Inspiration to essays worked, create your own advertising or media argumentative essay topics isn’t hard to find. Just turn on a television and don’t change the channel when the commercials come on. Pay close attention to train journey, all things electronic, and you’ll be sure to essays worked, find something debatable about what you see. Photo by Rod Allday via Wikimedia Commons.

Should sex be allowed to be portrayed on prime time television? Where should networks draw the line for journey essay violence on television? Should news shows talk about celebrities? Do journalists have a duty to eliminate as much bias as possible? Is it acceptable for essays worked companies to advertise in schools? In what situations should advertisements for alcohol and tobacco products be allowed? Should warnings and side effects be made more clear in advertisements? Is print advertising obsolete? Do TV shows and facebook movies have the plme essays responsibility of being more diverse? Are public service announcements effective?

10 Family Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics covering family life and values are abundant. That’s because every family is different. Rules in families vary on a case-by-case basis, contrary to laws that govern a state or nation. Because each family is different, it’s hard to generalize in these types of essays. Journey? However, if you look into research on brown essays, child development and essayshark facebook psychology, marital psychology, and personal stories from worked, parents and their children, you can get enough information to make an argument for any of the topics below (or for 14 chapter essay gospel a topic of your own). Photo by Eric Ward via Wikimedia Commons.

Final Thoughts on Choosing Argumentative Essay Topics. As you can see, there are a lot of debatable argumentative essay topics you can choose from (way more than are on this list). Plme Essays Worked? For more ideas, read 20 Persuasive Essay Topics to Help You Get Started. Once you’re ready to come up with a thesis, check out these Argumentative Thesis Statement Examples. When you are picking your topic, keep in mind that it’s much easier to paragraphs when, write about something that you already have interest in–even if you don’t know a whole lot about it. Researching the topic will allow you to learn more about what fascinates you, and if you pick something you actually like , writing the brown plme essay will be more enjoyable. If you’ve wrapped up your argument, but you think there may be a few holes in essay john, your logic, send your essay over to plme essays worked, the Kibin editors.

They’ll help give you the winning edge in whatever you’re debating. Psst. Essayshark Facebook? 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and education. You can find her on Google+. Thank you for these!

I appreciate that you divided the topics into plme essays worked, type! Awesome! Glad you found what you were looking for. New Left Essay? #128578; Hello Naomi, what will be a good Hook for Argumentative essay about plme anti immigrants. I want prove them wrong and 14 chapter essay gospel show them posative side from immigrants, thanks for the help. Hi Abdul–I’m not sure *who you’re proving wrong? However, if you are writing a pro-immigrant essay, I would suggest starting with an emotional hook. Worked? A hook that makes the writing an essay story of immigration a HUMAN story is plme essays a compelling story. Thank you for the help and essayshark the quick feedback! Please give me an brown plme essays example.

Is the hook on 14 chapter essay john, the title or on the body? Thanks. The hook is the first sentence of brown plme essays worked, your intro paragraph. Hey, I have an arguementative assay due and I have NOOO idea what to do it on can u help? Btw I’m 14 so it needs to be school appropriate.? Hiya– so I think the important thing would be to choose a topic that you are actually interested in. At 14, and sorry if I’m stereotyping you due to your age, perhaps a good argument would be to discuss the effects of video games on young people. Here is a great resource to help you: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/effects-of-video-games-essay-sources/

I looked @ the facebook ideas but I’m still not sure. What would be a good resource for supporting the opinion that physician-assisted suicide is essays morally wrong? I’m having a hard time choosing a new topic for my argumentative essay. I was writing on how smoking should be outlawed but my professor told me she couldn’t help me on this and it was a hard topic to argue about. Can you please help. It sounds like your teacher wants you to gospel, get more specific than that topic (which, to be fair, is brown plme worked pretty broad). A more specific version might be: In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to train, not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes?

Or you could argue that more cities should enact smoking bans which disallow smoking in essays, our near public places (look at laws in California and Colorado for example). I need to dissertation, write an brown essays worked argumentative research paper about proposal 3000 words. Do you have any suggestions for a topic that I can find so much things to write about? I hope that one of the 50 above topics will get you thinking about what you want to write about. My biggest piece of advice is definitely choose a topic that you care about, otherwise you are really going to struggle getting 3000 words down. Think about the topics that get you fired up during your regular day-to-day life–maybe you can turn one of plme essays, those topics into new left movement essay, an argument.

Speaking of 3k words, here’s a good post on plme essays, making an essay longer (without adding useless fluff): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-make-an-essay-longer/ I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe you’ll find this post to be helpful in your quest for the perfect topic: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-persuasive-essay-topics/ Same I have to do that. I need to write 3 essays and I 5 days to essay, do it need HELP and brown plme worked I’m 15.

Hi Dyson–eep that’s a lot of essays in essay, a short amount of time. You’re going to want to stay organized. Check out this post with 7 different outline templates that you could use: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/7-essay-outline-templates-get-essay-going/ Thank you for that it really helps me. You’re welcome. Brown Plme Worked? Thanks for facebook reading! Hi, I was hoping to get some advice on brown essays worked, an argumentative essay. Do You Indent Paragraphs Writing An Essay? My argument is broad and about Self-harm and Suicide, how can I find a specific direction to follow it I only plme, have 2 days to new left essay, write a 6 page essay. Brown Plme Worked? Do you have any tips or advice to help me specify my topic or where to even start?

Can you please help? Hi i need to write 7-10 page argumentive essay and i don’t have any idea can you help me what is it good to write about? contact me.I do help students write their essay. I will appreciate. sweet! Thanks for the comment. Hi there. My name is Lisa. Do you need any help with your homework? I am available for help and facebook I will be glad to help. Contact me for non-plagiarized, well formatted researched work, and always on time.

Thank you in advance. I have to right a research essay that will end up over the course be a 7 to plme worked, 8 page essay and I can not think of a topic it has to train journey, be arguable…. Have any idea what topic would be good? The 50 topics in this post should lead you to something good. The trick is to choose a topic that you are interested in so that you have a chance to possibly even *enjoy the plme essays worked process of researching and writing. Remember, an arguable topic means that you could conceivably argue both sides (or more than one side). This post covers writing an argumentative thesis statement and also has more topic ideas: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/thesis-statement-examples/ This is literally the same thing i’m going thru for english 202. It has to end up being 7 to 8 pages and it has to be a argumentative research essay.

Year 10 800 words essays and these wont make enough. Don’t despair. Essay Gospel? You can do it. #128578; Hi Naomi. Plme? I am looking for help in formulating a thesis (a good argument) for dissertation for mba a 3000 word research paper on the following ” Discuss the social and cognitive consequences on bilingualism and multilingualism” . Any assistance rendered would be greatly appreciated. Thank you #128578;

A basic framework for your thesis statement will outline the brown essays worked points that you want to new left essay, defend throughout your paper. It may look something like this: The social and cognitive consequences of brown, bilingualism and indent multilingualism include CONSEQUENCE 1, CONSEQUENCE 2, and CONSEQUENCE 3. Or maybe you want to take it a step further and argue that biilingual is socially and cognitively BENEFICIAL, so your framework would be: The social and cognitive benefits of brown plme essays, bilingualism and multilingualism are many and include BENEFIT 1, BENEFIT 2, and BENEFIT 3. Your first research goal would be to uncover the consequences (or benefits) that you can defend with evidence , perhaps you want to for mba, discuss research related to multilingualism and aging and how it 1) prevents cognitive decline 2) staves off Alzheimers and 3) something else you can find perhaps more social than cognitive here. Once you have the points you want to defend in place, you can refine your thesis statement so that it is essays has a more organic structure than the list framework I provided. Thank you so much ! Of course! Thanks for reading. #128578; Hi Naomi. I have started writing the paper.

However, I am having difficulties with the organization of my paper. Is it possible that you can proof read what I have so far and give me tips on how to properly organize the essay? It would be greatly appreciated. It’s fantastic that you understand the value of do you indent writing an essay, having someone proofread your essay. While I can’t do this for you (not enough time in my schedule), you have come to the right place. Our editors are available 24/7 to check your essay for organization, clarity, grammar and more.

You can learn more about that service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I have to brown plme essays, do 700-900 word essays a week and I loose my nerve a lot. but trust me, it can be worse… Good luck on dissertation, your writing though!–I’m sure you need it more than me… i have to brown plme worked, do a 10-15 page essay single spaced. Pinterest tells me that if you want an essay to new left movement essay, seem longer, highlight all the periods, and essays change the essayshark facebook font size from 12 to 14. I can promise you that most professors are on to this trick! If you go into an essay well-prepared, you should be able to hit your word count without resorting to tricks like this, which are often more time-consuming than doing a little extra writing in the first place #128578; I am writing an 1800 minimum word essay and for brown some topics there will be enough you just have to be well prepared. So true! If you’re armed with plenty of sources and make a solid outline to plan your paper, it’s much easier to essayshark facebook, reach your target word count #128578; Here are the worked basic steps you need to take to proposal, execute an argumentative essay:

1) pick your topic–this post is a good place to start. 2) do your research–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/writing-a-research-paper/ 3) formulate a thesis statement–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ 4) write an outline–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ 5) draft your paper–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-formatting-survival-guide/

6) edit your paper –https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. 7) turn it in essays worked, and celebrate your accomplishment! three claims right. Yes, three claims is a nice round number (in some cases you could do more or less, depending on the specific requirements and length of your paper). Hey, i Have to submit a 2000 word argumentative essay by tomorrow afternoon on inspiration vs infringement and essay so far I’ve written only 200.

Could you please tell me what all points i could include? Just saw this and it looks like “tomorrow afternoon” has arrived. I hope that you were able to come up with some good points. Brown Plme Worked? This makes me think of Walt Disney and dissertation for mba how all of plme, his characters came from previously dreamed up characters (from Grimm and new left movement others), and brown plme essays worked how later on (in the 90s) Disney led the charge in more restrictive copyright laws. That would be one case study I would use for a topic like this. That is awesome to 14 chapter gospel john, hear. Thanks for brown essays your comment!

thank you Naomi for this. hi Naomi, me and my partner have no idea on what are topic will be, based on our courses. I’m studying entrepreneurship and she is paragraphs an essay studying computer science. it has been 2 months and brown plme worked yet we cannot come up with an idea on what will be our topic. please help us for we are desperate. we would be so thankful if you’l help us a little bit. I’m not quite sure what you are asking for. Are you trying to find a topic for a research paper that is related to both computer science and entrepreneurship?

I hope so, because that is the question I’m attempting to answer here. What you choose will largely depend on where your interests are. Essayshark Facebook? You two would do well to essays, sit down and essay gospel john brainstorm a list of brown plme, potential ideas and then do some preliminary research to see if you can find information to support your project. For example, my initial brainstorm of topics might look like: -what role do robotics play in facebook, business? -what softwares are essential for brown plme essays running a scalable startup? -will emerging technologies lead to a jobless economy? -will emerging technologies lead to a new type of topics proposal, job market?

-should computer science students be required to brown plme, take business classes (since most startups require both tech savvy and business understanding)? Then I’d do some initial research on for mba, my favorite two ideas to find out if any of them have enough material to brown, support a full research paper. For example, I found this source http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5673619/?reload=true that could support my last topic idea (computer sci students taking biz classes). I think that you may be struggling a bit because “computer science” and “entrepreneurship” or both broad disciplines that cover a variety of topics. You might find this post helpful for you to narrow down your idea: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-narrow-a-topic/ this article is great and also helped me a lot for my project….but i am currently writing a novel and i need some pointers for it…..would you be able to proposal, help. The novel is a fan-fic on the original series Percy Jackson…

Congrats on starting the rewarding project of brown, writing your own novel. The best advice for essay writing a novel is worked just sitting down and writing it. You may be tempted to journey essay, make up excuses such as not having enough time or not feeling like it’s coming out essays worked as you want it to, but if you’re serious about this, you’ll set those excuses aside and essayshark facebook just write. Your first draft does not have to be perfect. Brown Plme Essays? In fact it won’t be perfect. It will likely be a giant mess.

So you need to be okay with that fact and just get through it. Set a word count goal for facebook every day, and every week. A final novel is about 70,000-100,000 words so keep that in mind! It’s a marathon. Once you have a draft, you can go back and revise it… again and again until it’s right. were recquired to do 1500 word essay and i didnt know what topic I can choose.

But thank you for this, it gave me an idea. I’m so glad you found it helpful! Thanks for essays worked reading. Naomi help me please? i’am looking for the disadvantages of a physical store and found only new left movement, minor things. i wanted to find a disadvantage that can put up a fight. Do you mean the disadvantages of shopping at a physical store or of owning one? I assume you mean shopping at brown plme, one, so here are a couple ideas off the new left essay top of my head: – Unless you live nearby, you have to pay to plme worked, travel there (gas, wear and essay tear on your car). – There is a higher risk that the store will be out of the brown plme item you need (or won’t have the right size, type, flavor, etc.) due to limited inventory.

– Prices may be higher due to overhead costs (rent, utilities, etc.) compared to online-only establishments. thank you Erin. this is such a big help. Happy to help! Thanks for reading #128578; I think any of the topics listed here could be pretty amazing — just make sure you back up your ideas with solid reasons. Happy writing (and impressing)! Hi, help here how do I start a court criminal observation essay with this thesis- Justice should be maintained but is the system worth it? i have a ten page essay due in a month so any advice on how to get it done without killing myself. Hey, a month is a good long while.

I’d definitely break it down into lots of smaller steps that you can attack a little at topics proposal, a time — brainstorming, researching, outlining, drafting, then revising. The outlining step will save you a ton of work; I’d definitely read https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ for some pointers. Brown Worked? You might also check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-essay-on-anything/ I have to make an long af essay and 14 chapter john english is not even my natural born languege.SEND HELP. Agreed with some comments below that for some kind of essays up to brown plme worked, 2k words everything you need is imagination and nothing else.

Especially if you have internet then not a sinple paper work seem hard for me. The internet definitely makes writing papers easier. Thanks for the comment! Hello, I’m need to write a thesis for my uni’s project this year. But, I’m having a problem with my topic, is it a good topic or not? I’m not sure, will you help me? My thesis topic is, “Students’ perception on integrity, as one of the essay NDUM characteristics.” *NDUM is my university, so I want to know how this integrity give an brown essays worked effect to the students, in the way of education. I think you’re off to a good start, but you still need to take a stance on your topic. Train Journey? Here is an example of what I mean: “Students’ perception of integrity, which is one of NDUM’s characteristics, has a strong impact on how student success in education.” In a paper with that thesis, you could explore how positive/strong perceptions of integrity affect success and/or how weak perceptions of plme essays, integrity impact success.

Another approach, if you want to focus only on movement, positive impacts, might be: “Students who have a strong perception of integrity, one of brown worked, NDUM’s core characteristics, tend to be more successful in their educational endeavors.” I hope these ideas help you narrow down your topic a bit! Hello everyone? I am an online tutor. I do a wider array of facebook, assignments from essays, projects and research papers.

I produce quality and brown essays worked original papers that are payable after receiving the assignments. All the indent paragraphs when writing an essay assignments are done in 12-24 hours. Be free to plme essays worked, inquire more. Do You When Writing? Email: [emailprotected] . I’m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. I don’t know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad. Can someone give ma an advice on brown plme, this? I’m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. I don’t know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad. Can someone give ma an advice on this? You’re right that “mental health” is a really broad topic. If you’re writing an argumentative essay, you need to dissertation, come up with an approach/stance that’s a) debatable and b)provable.

Here are a few examples of possible approaches: – Argue that the brown plme worked government (national, local, etc.) has a responsibility to a memorable train journey, increase funding for mental health initiatives. – Should free mental health therapy be offered in schools? Argue in worked, favor of/against. – Does the mental health of parents impact their children? Why or why not?

There are a lot of an essay, possibilities here, but I hope those spark some ideas for how you can narrow your topic to be more specific. Happy writing! Thank you. I started my essay on government should increse the fundings. Now I’m on brown essays worked, my thesis statement. i just started this. do you think this will improve my spelling problem. I am writing a 25000 minimum word essay. #128577; That’s a long one, but you can totally do it. Just make sure to organize your ideas before you start. You might want to check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ . This outline template can work just as easily for a 25000-word essay as it would a 500-word essay depending on how many claims you’re making and how much evidence you use to back them up.

Much respect for your decision to go back to school! What an awesome example you’re setting for new left movement your kids #128578; I would definitely recommend that you explore some of brown plme essays worked, our (many, many) other blog posts for writing help. I’m obviously biased, but they’re a fantastic resource for getting un-stuck. As for new left this essay, I think that there are definitely some argumentative angles you could take with the subject of plme, autism. Off the top of my head: 1. Argue that autism should (or should not be) classified as a disorder/disability. For instance, some suggest that it’s simply a type of neurodiversity and should not be treated as something “wrong,” just different. 2. Argue that autism stems from (or does not stem from) environmental factors. The vaccine debate is for mba perhaps the plme essays worked most popular example of this argument, but there are a host of other causes that doctors, researchers, and parents have considered too.

3. Argue that Asperger’s syndrome is/is not different from high-functioning autism.

Academic Proofreading -
Brown s PLME essays -- neurology and science - Essay Forum

co author resume This page explains how to brown, write a British-style CV (curriculum vitae, or resume, or personal history) and covering letter, used when applying for jobs in the UK. Author: Corinne Mills. Date: January 2009. Author: Tracey Whitmore.

Publisher: How To Books Ltd. Your CV ( curriculum vitae ) is a summary of your work experience and movement, education, used for job applications. A resume (properly written as resumé) is an American English term for brown essays worked, a CV. A covering letter is dissertation, a letter sent with your CV which explains details about your application to a particular company. A reference is a formal letter to an employer, from somebody who knows you well, describing your character or ability. A referee is a person who provides a reference for you. How should I design the layout of brown plme essays, my CV?

There are many ways to design a CV. Train Journey! This section gives an example. Print your CV on brown plme worked good quality white paper. The paper size should be A4 (this is 21.0 cm wide and 29.7cm tall). Usually you should not attach a photograph. Leave wide margins (there should be a gap of at least 2 centimetres on the top, bottom, left and right). A good font size to facebook, use is 12 (or 10 if you want to put more information on your CV). The document should use only one font style, for example Times New Roman. Use bold ( Bold ) or italics ( Italics ) to emphasise important words. Only underline section titles (or do not underline any words).

If you make a list (for example, a list of your job achievements), consider using bullet points. Try to plme essays worked, keep the facebook, CV on one side of paper, or use two sides if you have a lot of relevant work experience or qualifications. Keep your sentences short and simple. A typical section order is: There is an example CV shown below. When writing your name, always put your own name first and essays, your family name last (even if you write the movement essay, family name first in your own country). Include the full postcode in plme essays worked, your address.

Make sure that you will be able to collect all mail sent to this address (if you move, ask the owner to do you paragraphs, forward letters to brown, you). If you have a mobile telephone, put this number on indent paragraphs when an essay your CV, so that you can be contacted easily. If you use a voicemail service, it will be easier for callers to leave a message for you. If you do not have a mobile telephone, give the number of the brown essays, telephone at your accommodation. The telephone number should start with the area code, written in brackets; for example, a London number should be written (020) xxxx xxxx. Dissertation For Mba! If the telephone has an answering machine, make sure that you check the messages every day. If you are sharing someone else's telephone, ask that person's permission before using their number on your CV. Write your e-mail address next to your telephone number, and check your messages regularly. Create two columns.

Use the left-hand column for dates. For start and end dates, use either full years (eg 1998-2000) or the worked, first three letters of the month followed by the last two digits of the year (eg Jun 98-Sep 00) In the right-hand column, provide information about a memorable essay, each of your job roles. Start by writing the name of the company (in bold) and its location. On the next line you might give a brief description of what the company does. You might give a title for your job (and perhaps a department name) on another line (highlighting this in bold italics) You should list your main responsibilities and achievements within each role (perhaps using bullet points) Give more detail for brown worked, recent jobs. Make sure that you mention skills which may be useful in the job for which you are now applying. If possible, avoid any date gaps unless they are covered within the Education section.

Don't mention how much you were paid. When describing your achievements, use positive action verbs (for example: achieved, arranged, assisted, co-ordinated, completed, dealt with, developed, established, expanded, handled, helped, implemented, improved, increased, interviewed, introduced, maintained, managed, negotiated, organised, planned, processed, programmed, proposed, promoted, purchased, redesigned, reduced, reorganised, revised, sold, solved, streamlined, supervised, trained, translated, worked, wrote). Dissertation! You should not use the word I on your CV; this is understood. For example, you might write Increased sales at the shop, but not I increased sales at the shop. Remember that the person reading your CV may not be familiar with the education system in your country. Create two columns.

Use the left-hand column for the dates. For start and end dates, use either full years (eg 1998-2000) or the first three letters of the month followed by the last two digits of the year (eg Jun 98-Sep 00) In the brown plme essays, right-hand column, list the name of the school or university on indent paragraphs one line, followed by further details (the course name or the number of exam subjects passed) on the next line. List formal educational qualifications only in this table (eg university and secondary school, but not a language school or part-time courses), stating the most recent (and highest level) qualifications first. If you have been to a post-graduate school or college, put the name of this after a label such as Post-graduate studies: so that the brown worked, level is clear. If you have been to essayshark facebook, a university, use the word University in the name, or put a label such as University: before the name so that the level is clear. If the plme worked, university is new left movement, one of the top universities in your country, state this fact (the interviewer may not know it). State the name of the town and country after the university's name. In the description, put the name of the main subject studied (try to avoid using the words major or minor, which are used in plme worked, American English). If you studied English, the subject should perhaps be described as English language and literature, not just English literature.

Avoid mentioning grades unless they are particularly good; if you do mention grades, make sure that they are clear (e.g. 80%, or top grade) - the British university grade system is probably different from that in your country. You should list any schools you have attended between the ages of about 15 and topics proposal, 18, but not before this age. You should add the label Secondary school: before the plme worked, name of the school, or include the essayshark, words High School in the name. If you took exams in brown essays, a wide range of subjects, you may prefer to movement essay, list only the number of subjects passed instead of the worked, subject names, or if you have been to dissertation for mba, university you may choose not to list any secondary school qualifications. If you are studying in the UK, you may want to brown plme essays worked, include details of this course.

If so, write this in a line under the main table. For example, you could write Currently studying English at ABC school, London (since January 2001). If you have other skills or qualifications which you believe may be relevant, you can list these. English exams which you have passed (eg Passed Cambridge First Certificate of English). Computer skills (eg Good knowledge of standard office software, including e-mail and the internet) Typing speed (only mention this if you are applying for data entry or secretarial jobs)

An international driving licence (only mention this if you may need to drive for the job) Create two columns; use the left-hand column for movement essay, labels and the right-hand column for plme essays worked, information. The exact list of personal details you want to give may depend on your circumstances and what the job requires, but the essayshark, list below will give you a guide. Write Date of birth:, followed by the day you were born in essays worked, the second column, eg 3 Feb 1980. Note that the date should be written in British date order (day, month, year), not in American date order (month, day, year). Write Nationality:, followed by your nationality eg Japanese.

You may want to write Gender:, followed by Male or Female, if this is not obvious to a British person from facebook your name. Whether you are a man or a woman may be relevant for some jobs. Write Work status:, followed by a description of the brown plme essays, status implied by the stamp in your passport, for example, Student visa or EC citizen (no work permit required). Write Interests: followed by gospel john, a short list of perhaps 3 or 4 main hobbies or interests. As you have come to the UK to brown, study, you can probably include interests such as travel, learning languages, or international cultures. Don't list anything which you wouldn't be happy to discuss at an interview. 14 Chapter Gospel John! Include interests which may show the brown essays worked, interviewer that you have good social or team-working skills, that show your dedication / enthusiasm / success, or that highlight additional skills that may be useful in the job (for example, computer or language skills). If you think it is necessary, write References:, followed by Available on request. You should only indent paragraphs when, provide references if your employer asks for brown plme, them.

If you do need to facebook, give a reference, make sure that you have asked the person beforehand. Possible referees include a teacher or previous employer. It may complicate your application if you give the plme worked, name of a referee who lives abroad; if you want to do this, make sure that the person will be able to provide comments in English, and give an e-mail address so that delays can be minimised. 52 Orchard Street, London W2 3BT. Telephone: 020-7654 3210; Mobile: 07960 999999; E-mail: akiko9999@hotmail.com. · Advised the gospel, main shop's customers about organic and plme essays worked, health foods. · Developed new business in smaller satellite stores, explaining the benefits of supplements and organic food to potential new customers. · Increased sales at both the main and the satellite shops. The extra profits were used to a memorable train journey, expand the brown essays worked, business by new left movement, establishing a new shop.

· Examined incoming mail and redirected this to the appropriate division. · Translated foreign letters (written in English) into brown plme worked Japanese. · Dealt with customs enquiries and procedures. Computer literate: good knowledge of Word and Excel, as well as e-mail and do you writing an essay, the internet. Fluent in Japanese; practical knowledge of brown, English and Korean. If you are sending an application directly to a potential employer, you should write a one-page letter to accompany your CV (a covering letter). The covering letter may either be typed (better if you are applying to topics, a large company) or written neatly by brown plme worked, hand (better if you believe that a typed letter may appear too formal). There is an paragraphs writing example covering letter shown below. State what type of visa you have, so that the potential employer knows that you will be able to work legally. You may want to plme essays, mention the level of your English ability.

Explain in your letter how you can be contacted. Essay Gospel! If you are about to change your accommodation, you should ask to be contacted either on your mobile telephone or by brown worked, e-mail. If you give the telephone number of your host family, you should ask them for their permission first, and essayshark facebook, you should check if they have an answering machine. EXAMPLE COVERING LETTER. Re: Job as a part-time sales assistant (reference: JBW5014) I would like to apply for essays worked, the job of a part-time sales assistant in the food section of indent paragraphs writing, Fortnum Mason's in Piccadilly, as advertised in Loot Recruit on 2 August. Plme Essays! Please find attached a copy of my CV. My previous jobs include two years as a sales assistant in an organic food shop in Japan.

This has given me experience of dealing with customers, as well as cashier skills and a basic knowledge of indent paragraphs writing, food retailing. I have been living in plme worked, London since last September, and essay gospel, am currently studying English at a language school. I have good English communication skills (recently I passed the Cambridge First Certificate in English exam). Brown Plme Essays Worked! My fluency in Japanese may be useful when dealing with your Japanese customers. I am an enthusiastic worker, and enjoy working in a team. My student visa entitles me to work up to a memorable train journey essay, 20 hours per week (or longer during my school holidays), and brown, I could start work immediately. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the job vacancy with you on the telephone or at an interview. I can be contacted most easily on train journey my mobile telephone or by e-mail (see details at the top of this letter). SENDING YOUR APPLICATION. Check your CV and covering letter carefully before you send them. Use the spell-checker on worked the computer (set the language to British English rather than American English).

Ask a native English speaker to for mba, check what you have written, and ask this person for brown essays, any comments they may have. If sending your application by post, send it by first class rather than by second class (it shows that you care about getting the job). If you send an essayshark facebook application by e-mail, telephone to make sure that it has arrived, or send an application in plme, the post as well. Alternatively, you may wish to dissertation for mba, hand in your application personally; if so, use this opportunity to essays, find out train essay more about the company and ask when you can expect to worked, hear from them. If you have not heard from the 14 chapter essay john, company two weeks after you sent your application (or before the closing date for applications, if there is one), telephone the brown worked, company to dissertation, check that your job application has been received and that there haven't been any problems contacting you. It is plme essays, often the case that people are invited for an interview for only a small number of the of research, jobs to plme essays worked, which they apply. Try not to feel depressed if it takes a long time to get a job.

If you are rejected by topics, a company, ask them to brown, give you some comments, so that you can improve the quality of your later applications. Prepare for journey, a job interview: Work/Interview. Improve your English writing skills: English/Writing.

inserted by FC2 system